PDA

View Full Version : Reliable ATM in Sousa

Jakeyboy
07-31-2008, 11:58 AM
What reliable ATMs do you use in Sousa? I am particularly interested in receiving demoninations not larger than 500.

Summit
07-31-2008, 12:40 PM
What reliable ATMs do you use in Sousa? I am particularly interested in receiving demoninations not larger than 500.

Banco popular the big white bank on the way to the beach from New Garden the ATM on the right will give you small bills ie 200 and 500 have fun...

Jimmydr
07-31-2008, 03:09 PM
I used them all. Never had any thing go bad.

B_J_Lover
07-31-2008, 04:08 PM
I have one in particular that I use - pass Super Super on your right, keep walking and you will come across a real estate billboard/posting board with different properties listed. Look to your right on the side of the building - that's my ATM. Never any problems.

weyland
07-31-2008, 06:45 PM
Best to use one in or outside a bank, then if it does eat your card it makes it easier to start the process of retrieving it next day. If you want some small bills enter an odd amount like RD$9900 (or whatever).

Donny Boy
07-31-2008, 08:24 PM
I used all the atm with no problems of cash missing..
I only ran into problem at the the pregresivo atm th emachine ate my card, no biggie it was my last day and I go tthe cash I needed

snoozer
07-31-2008, 08:47 PM
I have one in particular that I use - pass Super Super on your right, keep walking and you will come across a real estate billboard/posting board with different properties listed. Look to your right on the side of the building - that's my ATM. Never any problems.

That is the Banco Leon ATM, only problem is it only gives maximum of 5000 pesos per transaction, it does however give your account balance in pesos. It also is often the only ATM with money left on a Sunday or long weekend. Probably because it is out of the way and does not get used as much.

yayow
08-01-2008, 01:45 AM
Another one to try when the others aren't working which sometimes happen, or when they are out of cash is the atm at the Coastal Gas station. Just east of where the road leads to casa linda as you go towards Cabarete. A lot of people don't know about it so it always has cash and even on days when all the other atms were out of whack it was still up and running.

MrHappy
08-01-2008, 05:19 AM
Pulling multiples of 900 pesos, will get you more than enough 100 peso bills..