PDA

View Full Version : DonMarcco (T)rip1 (P)art1

passasabe
10-04-2004, 04:56 PM
D Day:
Once at the POP airport, I paid the 10 dollar tourist card tax and filled it out before heading to customs. At customs, I placed my luggage on the belt and a couple customs workers mentioned something about me paying 5 dollars. I played dumb and kept saying no comprende. They gave up and waved me through after 2 minutes. I figured it was some type of extortion, but since I’m carrying nada—let ‘em search.

Once outside, I saw a driver holding a sign for the “Sosua Palace” and went over and asked him his name to confirm it was my arranged ride. It was, and off we headed to the Palace. The checkin and arrival/customs was a breeze, it took no longer than 10 minutes at either end.

On the way, I asked the driver to stop at an ATM and picked up 4000 pesos (~36p/1USD, it’s been fluctuating between 35-45p:d lately). The Palace is located on a dirt road off the main drag. We arrived and I walked through the entrance saw 6 or so chicas hanging out and was immediately brought to my room by a young employee. I shut the door and checked out the room. It was more than I expected after reading reports. It was very roomy, had a cranking AC, and the shower was large enough to accommodate me and possibly 3 chicas.

First Session in the DR
Soon after arrival there was a knock at the door. I opened it and it was two chicas from downstairs. One was what I would classify as the DR version of a spinner (COMMENT: if you like spinners, this isn’t your place to hunt) and the other one was a full bodied gal. Looks wise, I would classify them as a 6-6.5 (spinner) and a 5 (full). Nothing to write home about, but they had my zipper down and began a fairly nice double team BJ. How could I say no? We all hopped into the shower and then I headed back to the bed for more slurping. Life was good. When it came time to fuck tho, I stared down at the scar from a c-section on the full bodied chica, which is a major turn off for me. I went soft between the tight kimono condom and the scar, so I pulled it off and told them to finish up with a BBBJCIM. The session start to finish lasted around 90 minutes. They asked for 1500p/ea, which I laughed off. However the going rate for the palace girls run 1500 ST, 2500-3k LT. I wasn’t paying 3k pesos (85 bucks) for a shower and BJ tho. We finally settled on 1k ea which is their cheap Charlie rate.

Looks: 6, Service 6, attitude 5,. Verdict: I’m not going to partake in any more Palace girls until I get a feel for the town and different venues.

Beach n’ Bars
After showering off again [COMMENT: you need to flip a red switch on the wall outside the bathroom to turn on the hot water. Even with the switch on, the hot water doesn’t last long], I headed out on the town for a long walk to get my bearings and scope out the place. I soon passed by a grocery store and picked up several bottled waters, some quality soap, and a few apples to hold me over until I found a decent place to chow down. Prices were equiv. to stateside for the soap and apples while bottled water was ½ what it is in the states. My impressions of the town were better than expected. The traffic was full of small 125cc endures and scooters—all swerving to avoid pot holes. However, despite the obvious emission problems of vehicles here, the air smelled OK and the ambiance was relaxing. There were lots of chicas wondering about all smiling at me and speaking in Spanish, so I have no idea what they are saying anyway. Chicas are mostly 5s with some 7s sprinkled in. They like to wear tight jeans with halter tops or other shirts with no sleeves. The style fits their body types well and that along with what I find sensuous dancing style sometime elevates the ordinary 5 into a solid 6. I definitely prefer Asian body types, but the Latinas know how to shake it!

After about a 35 minute walk down the main drag, I arrived at Sosua beach. The “beach” consists of the beach (DOH), a sand walk path, small shanty shops selling mostly tourist stuff, and a couple small open air bars. Like most places, you’re best not to listen to the touts unless you feel like wasting 10 minutes looking at their junk.

Negotiating prices here is like Thailand, only there is perhaps more room for negotiating in the DR. My manager went to a resort in the DR last year and picked up a box of DR Cohibas for around 25 bucks (1USD/cigar). Not being the stogie type, I know nothing of cigars besides that he was thrilled with the deal as the DR cohibas run around 5-7 bucks/ea in the states. So in I went to pick him up a box and I asked how much the Cuban Cohibas were (I figured Cubans were better), he came back with the price of 125USD a box. I then asked about the DRs and he said 50USD. I used a little extrapolation and figured I need to at least whack 50% off asking price. I came back with an offer of 25USD, we settled on 29USD for the box of Cubanos. After using some leverage on the other touts, I found I could have had the box for around 24. Oh well, I did well my first bargaining attempt and didn’t leave much on the table.

The rest of the afternoon, I strolled around the beach and hung at two popular beach bars (Last Gringo bar and Sharky bar). These two bars garner some attention with all the reports I read, but I didn’t find them all that interesting. Sure there was some English spoken and some chicas stroll by, but I can find that at most any bar. I much preferred renting a beach chair for 50 pesos and pick up some fresh fruit while catching some rays. I found the beach a relaxing way to pass the afternoon, and you should too, assuming you don’t mind touts. If your into the mood for walking, as you pass shark bar (#66) and work your way towards the end there are a number of small eateries (rice and beans mostly) and places to order a drink. Typically there are a couple chairs out front, with one being occupied by the attendant, who is invariably a chica who asks you to join them for a drink as you walk by. I was getting a little hot with all my walking that day so I joined a cutie outside for a diet coke. She had a very nice bod/chest!

First Night bar hopping

Most of the bars in Sosua are mini beer bars. They have an open air design, have anywhere from 1-20 chicas, and business appears to be somewhat constant throughout the afternoon and evening. There are also a couple discos and a strip club in town, which open and pick up later in the night/early morning. I didn’t notice particular “peak times” per se at the beer bars. Beers run 60 pesos and tipping is not usually expected, but flipping them a 10 or 20 pesos note is always appreciated. I won’t comment on experiences at each bar as all had the same look and feel. The only variable was location, which makes certain bars busier due to their strategic placement. I enjoyed the following beer bars: Cowgirl, 4 ladies, and Domino.
As for the strip club, I headed there around 11:45PM and there was around 20 chicas working and one or two Americanos lounging around. The girls were basically lounging around the bar and there was no dancing except for the occasional and brief clothed dance when some girl decided to hop up on the state. Some beastly looking chick jumped up on stage and started smiling at me. She was around 75 pounds overweight and my stomach started feeling nauseous after seeing her for a minute. As for the other girls, there was perhaps 1 with a fairly nice bod, but the face left a little to be desired, didn’t show much energy, and she was very dark skinned. Not that I mind dark, but this bar seems to have proportionately higher ratio of dark skinned chicas. I finished my Presidente and make for a quick exit. I also checked out the two popular discos in town; Latinas and High Caribe. I bopped in both places around midnight (things just start around that time) and Latinas definitely had more action and a fair amount of eye candy. The girls are pretty outgoing and they were all smiles and passing me the ass and crotch squeeze every time I moved around. I am not into Discos all that much tho (congested, VERY loud, etc), so I left both places after checking out the scene (and having my obligatory Presidente!). Back for another beer bar round for my nightly workout and pillow.

NOTE: girls in the DR are much less bashful than some of the other locales. At every venue (beer bar, bar, hotel, discos, massage, etc, etc) girls were very flirtatious and definitely not shy. They also do not appear to have any hang ups with 3-somes—their attitude was the more the merrier. Ohh ya, they also all love to play with your chest and nipples.

ilikenyacional
10-04-2004, 05:25 PM
That is another very good and detailed report.

Keep up the good work.

Don Tomas
10-04-2004, 06:09 PM
I asked how much the Cuban Cohibas were (I figured Cubans were better), he came back with the price of 125USD a box

Those Cuban Cohibas are FAKE and sometimes they aren't even a good cigar.

The first time I was showed them in the glass case (so pretty isn't it) I asked why would I want to buy fake Cohibas the guy laughed and said that a lot of people do want to buy them. Name Brand thing I guess.

As for the fake part the guy honestly admitted to me that when he asked if they are fake he replies "No, those are real cigars". Like he said technically he is telling the truth, they are real cigars, just not real Cohibas.

BrooklynBeas
10-05-2004, 08:38 AM
Of course they are fake... I heard that the owner of Maura Mai actually sells the real thing though...but then again I dont believe anyone in DR... especially Sosua... as for the girls in Sosua not being shy at all ... uhm no kidding they all want your money buddy... and of course they are all down for threesomes its less work for each of them... Try STI... i bet you that you will have a different feeling... On the streets you will get very few if any girls giving you those"eyes"....

passasabe
10-05-2004, 09:40 AM
Brooklyn,

" as for the girls in Sosua not being shy at all ... uhm no kidding they all want your money buddy"

No offense, "shy" has nothing to do with "want your money." I've mongered in oiver 20 countries and there is a LOT of variance in girl's personality. Sosua girls are definetely on the agressive side of the scale.

As for 3-somes-- although in part if agree with your point, once again I am alluding to "openess." YES, I can line up 3 P4P workers anywhere in a room, but having them interact with one another and me with sensuality and timing is another matter.

WSJ3
10-05-2004, 09:50 AM
As for 3-somes-- although in part if agree with your point, once again I am alluding to "openess." YES, I can line up 3 P4P workers anywhere in a room, but having them interact with one another and me with sensuality and timing is another matter.

Regarding 3somes...

They are overated...and this is coming from a man that just had one this past Saturday.

Anyway the first one is always the best (I am of course referring to 2 chicas and one guy) after that it just gets to be old hat.

I find it difficult to split my attention between the 2 ladies and quite frankly I would rather watch the HLA and then get my salad tossed anyway.

Don Tomas
10-05-2004, 09:54 AM
Of course they are fake... I heard that the owner of Maura Mai actually sells the real thing though...

If you read the book "Cigar Runners" all Cohibas outside Cuba and most sold at tourist shops in Cuba are fake.

It was written by a guy who went to jail for smuggling. Good read if you are into cigars.

passasabe
10-05-2004, 09:57 AM
Cigars:

I knew the cigars weren't from cuba. What I was led to believe is that they are actually DR Cohibas grown by a cuban cigar family. I dunno if that's just bs or not.

Anyway, I hate cigars and bought them as a novelty to hand out at bar to friends.

3-somes:
I love em when they're done right. The chicas gota work together well to make it worth the added expense.