PDA

View Full Version : HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS GIRL???????

BWH27
08-02-2008, 10:58 PM
Fellas, Anyone see this chica recently? Her name is Yamari and about 6 momths ago she vanished from Sosua. Not even her best friends know where she is. She is about average height about 5'7" with a thin build and niice little tits and is a PERFECT 10. Im a little worried. We figure some rich guy grabbed her but you would think someone would know her whereabouts. Her hair might now be medium brown instead of blond. Maybe she has turned up in Cabarete????? Im a little worried to be honest. This is one nice girl. Please help guys. THANKS SOSUA BRIAN. ps. Hola to all my buddies. See you soon in Sosua!

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb235/Hempstead25/Chica%20Pics/chica1.jpg

Hemp
08-02-2008, 11:17 PM
Whats the urgency with locating this girl???

El Capitan
08-02-2008, 11:22 PM
I'd check with the Master of Disaster, the Ring Leader and Organizer, currently serving as BOD and Mayor of So-sewer soon-to-be....my buddy "3". Fess up bro, you know this hoe....you know'em all now!

Bust loose wit a pic of her in your crib at NG....put this guy's worries to rest.

Dick Dawson
08-02-2008, 11:52 PM
Why do I have a feeling that....

cNmHCR14Dfg

3somefan
08-02-2008, 11:53 PM
Why do I have a feeling that....

cNmHCR14Dfg

Thanks, I needed a laugh tonight Dawson!!! :lol: :rofl:

Hemp
08-02-2008, 11:55 PM
LOL....

im sorry man, Dawson that shit was funny!!!

Kennilingus
08-02-2008, 11:58 PM
LOL....

im sorry man, Dawson that shit was funny!!!

Like he said!!! Thanks ... I needed a laugh!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

cainer
08-03-2008, 12:50 AM
Fellas, Anyone see this chica recently? Her name is Yamari and about 6 momths ago she vanished from Sosua. Not even her best friends know where she is. She is about average height about 5'7" with a thin build and niice little tits and is a PERFECT 10. Im a little worried. We figure some rich guy grabbed her but you would think someone would know her whereabouts. Her hair might now be medium brown instead of blond. Maybe she has turned up in Cabarete????? Im a little worried to be honest. This is one nice girl. Please help guys. THANKS SOSUA BRIAN. ps. Hola to all my buddies. See you soon in Sosua!

wow, i read some of your prior posts and u sure do fall in love with these putas pretty easily, dont u?

GREEKFREAK
08-03-2008, 02:44 AM
lololololollllllllllll no disrespect but that shit was fukinnnn halariousssssssssssssssssssssssssss lolol i needed that shit...im sure shes ight dough... maby she turned into a glue fiend or somthing u never know....

David Smash
08-03-2008, 07:27 AM

A perfect 10??? No offense but by who's standards??? Cute yeah sure but a 10??? YMMV I guess. And when did this board become fucking chica search engine??? If she's not there find another to be with. What's so hard about that??

PapiQueRico
08-03-2008, 08:21 AM
She looks a little familiar. Do you have another photo? That may help. Maybe something of her on all fours with a carrot stuck in her ass? :)

biggun1221
08-03-2008, 09:22 AM
A perfect 10??? No offense but by who's standards??? Cute yeah sure but a 10??? YMMV I guess. And when did this board become fucking chica search engine??? If she's not there find another to be with. What's so hard about that??
Seems to me he is more concerned with her safety than wanting to be with her.

WSJ3
08-03-2008, 09:35 AM

Its a third world country...its not like a chica that works Pedro Clisante is going to have a SAT-PHONE and a Blackberry.

I would just keep it moving...stressing yourself over a chica (they come and go) I am sure that the originator of this post gave the chica his contact information in the USA.

If she really wanted too she would have contacted him already.

El Capitan
08-03-2008, 09:38 AM

Uhhhhhhhh, yeah....... right. We polled our audience, "WHY is he looking for her?" and the top 4 reasons responded were...."

1) The WU he sent
2) If her baby is better now
3) If her cousin is recuperating after his moto crash
4) Does it burn when she urinates too?:eek:

annnnnnnnnnnnnnd the survey sez???!!!!!!!!!

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
08-03-2008, 09:44 AM
Uhhhhhhhh, yeah....... right. We polled our audience, "WHY is he looking for her?" and the top three reasons responded were...."

1) The WU he sent

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c7/OneRing2RuleThemAllWSJ3/china.gif

psriches
08-03-2008, 04:43 PM
Why do I have a feeling that....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Beads
08-03-2008, 04:44 PM
OMG that new comic is killing me! :rofl:

psriches
08-03-2008, 04:46 PM
HEY DAWSON!!

When does it end??????????

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/obsti/handonface.jpg
pic stolen from dawson

David Smash
08-03-2008, 07:07 PM
Uhhhhhhhh, yeah....... right. We polled our audience, "WHY is he looking for her?" and the top 4 reasons responded were...."

1) The WU he sent

I'll take "STD-a-burning" for $1000 Alex

Oops wrong game show.

Dick Dawson
08-03-2008, 09:34 PM
HEY DAWSON!!

When does it end??????????

It ends when the OP is walking on Pedro passing out flyers and singing this...

eONfxZioVjs

Hemp
08-03-2008, 09:52 PM
Dawson is on a ROLL....:clap2:

snoozer
08-03-2008, 11:21 PM
The OP lives in Sosua and has for some time now. I'm sure most guys who have spent any time on the beach or on Pedro Clisante at night would recognise him. He is friends with many of the girls and does look out for them. I am sure his concern for this particular chica is genuine and any help would be appreciated.

On the other hand these girls do 'disappear', usually to their home towns. The friendships they develop on the streets with other girls are usually not very deep. And once they leave Sosua they leave that part of their life behind, including their friends.

Cuba Libre
08-04-2008, 12:52 PM
The OP lives in Sosua and has for some time now. I'm sure most guys who have spent any time on the beach or on Pedro Clisante at night would recognise him. He is friends with many of the girls and does look out for them. I am sure his concern for this particular chica is genuine and any help would be appreciated.

On the other hand these girls do 'disappear', usually to their home towns. The friendships they develop on the streets with other girls are usually not very deep. And once they leave Sosua they leave that part of their life behind, including their friends.That is spot on.

BWH27
08-11-2008, 06:42 PM
Yah Im concerned about her safety. She was around Sosua for the first year I was living here then she vanished about 5 months ago. Not a single girlfirend or anyone for that matter has seen her. Maybe some rich gringo took her away for awhile. Just hope shes OK. The famous Jennifer and Mildred have also vanished about 6 month ago. Anyone get an email from either of them? The Vets here know Jeni and Mildred. I know those 2 get lots of Westrn Union $$$$$$. But 6 months is a long time for those 2 to be away. They were permanant fixtures in Sosua. They did emails at Rockys just about everyday.

eldorob
08-11-2008, 07:07 PM
Yah Im concerned about her safety. She was around Sosua for the first year I was living here then she vanished about 5 months ago. Not a single girlfirend or anyone for that matter has seen her. Maybe some rich gringo took her away for awhile. Just hope shes OK. The famous Jennifer and Mildred have also vanished about 6 month ago. Anyone get an email from either of them? The Vets here know Jeni and Mildred. I know those 2 get lots of Westrn Union $$$$$$. But 6 months is a long time for those 2 to be away. They were permanant fixtures in Sosua. They did emails at Rockys just about everyday.

This Jennifer? I saw her in June.
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/681648551841b06ad.jpg

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
08-11-2008, 08:00 PM

And now they both have gotten married to their Western Union novios and moved on from the Sousa life.

It happens. They are probably better off for it, now they don't have to go to the disco every night and wonder if they are going to get a date, they have esposos to get dinero from.

You sir have got to let go, perhaps she has found a esposo or WU novio that is taking care of her. It happens all the time.

Best not to lose too much sleep over it.

Trust me you will be better off in the long run.

Just let it go.

Jimmydr
08-11-2008, 08:02 PM
If you are in love with a Sosua whore, ISOC is not the place to be.