PDA

View Full Version : DonMarco T1P2

passasabe
10-04-2004, 05:04 PM
Part 2

In the early (and I mean early) morning I strolled out of the discos and decided to pay the Cowgirl bar a visit as it looked promising earlier in the evening when I was sitting at Rocky’s (Cowgirl is next door). Anyway, despite a decent crowd at Cowgirls, there were several girls sneaking out of the bar and walking by Rocky’s. The first few times they tried not to make it obvious they were checking me out and then they resorted to giggling and waving to me as I appeared not to notice them. A few of them looked damn fine…

OK—fast forward 4 hours, I leave Latino Disco and make my way to Cowgirl. Cowgirl is a bar with an open front and the place was relatively packed for a bar. 85% of the guys there were Dominicans and dancing with what looked to be dates. The remaining gents were like me, foreign white guys that were lounging around the bar. It was here, I found that good ole Presidente’s come in a larger size for only about 20 more peso. As soon as I stepped in the bar, the giggling started. I do like drawing this rock star attention, but don’t ask me why—my prime is long past! I barely get done ordering my beer and these two girls come up to me and say that their friend likes me. I look over and sure enough she’s a hottie. I order up another Presidente, grab a table, and gave her a nod that she quickly responded to. It didn’t talk long for her to become quite affectionate, but in a nice girl sort of way. Lot’s of kissing, light fondling, and the occasional light cock rub—just like the girls momma told me to find!

Her English was very limited, but she and I were patient and eventually we got out points across. She asked if she could come sleep with me, to which I said, “sure how much is it here?” She replied, “300 salida (bar fine) and tip is up to you.” That’s the first time I heard “up to you” outside of LoS when it comes time to cash, so I was curious if she meant it. We left after 4-5 grande Presidentes and strolled back to my hotel. The walk took a little longer than usual as I probably had around 25 beers during the course of the evening. That’s the price to pay for a short trip and so many bars to scope!

Once at the hotel, the attendant checked her ID (she’s 24) and up we went. She was quite shy of the idea of pics so I let it pass. She had a smoking body and cute face. I wasn’t crazy about the curls or whatever they call ‘em, but they didn’t get in my way while fucking, so they didn’t cause me undue heartburn.

As for the session, well if you recall I had around 25 beers. Mind you, this didn’t affect my raging hard on I had for her, but it did make popping a nut pretty damn impossible at 3AM.. I screwed her from around 2:30-4:45AM straight through in just about every possible position I could think of. Not only was she accommodating, she acted as though she craved more and more even though she must of been exhausted and sore as hell. After just over 2 solid hours, I decided enough was enough and rolled off the bed. She rinsed off in the shower and I rewarded her with a little munching for her Herculean efforts (something I rarely every do with a SP). She went crazy and she was making funny giggling (not quite giggling, but I can’t describe it accurately) noises all night/morning long.

I awoke to her lips wrapped around my cock at 10:30AM. After a bit, she hopping on top riding me like an all-star cowgirl. She tuckered out and I finished on top after another semi-marathon session (bustin that long overdue nut felt good!).

After our morning shower, we hung out at the beach, lounging about, eating fruit, etc. It was apparent she wasn’t planning on going anyway at it was approaching 4PM. Even though she was a great find, I didn’t want to become complacent and forego my undiscovered prizes. Finally, she said she was getting hungry again, so I told her, she go eat, I go internet. She wasn’t too happy about me being insistent about us splitting paths, so I told her I would stop by Cowgirl at 8:30PM. She agreed, gave me a long kiss, a couple squeezes to the crotch, and off she went. I headed to the internet café for a bit, got a bite to eat myself, and showered again at the hotel before setting off on my nightly beer bar rounds.

The beer bars were doing a brisk business, but I wasn’t drawn to any gals despite dozens and dozens of propositions by chicas with varying intensity. I’m not sure what it was, but I found myself at bar after bar sipping my beer not feel overly attracted to anyone. Around 12:30AM my energy was starting to wane quickly. I decided to stop by cowgirl to say hi if she was still there--not to barfine her, as I needed a good sleep and I didn’t want to send the wrong messages either. However, after the effort she showed, I would of felt remiss if I totally blew her off. I figured it was a good compromise to show up 4 hours late.

Well I showed up, bought myself a beer and received some dirty looks from her friends. Apparently she waited for a while then got barfined by a Canuck. I had no idea until she pulled me outside and told me that the guy sitting next to me paid her salida. She said she could refuse him if I pay her barfine. I said, “no, he pay barfine, no problemo. I do not mind you doing your job.”

They left to do their business immediately afterward and I left for the hotel solo and got a good nights’ sleep.

Don Tomas
10-04-2004, 06:14 PM
She replied, “300 salida (bar fine) and tip is up to you.”

So how much was the tip and was she happy with it?

passasabe
10-04-2004, 06:42 PM
I gave her 500p as a test, she smiled graciously and said thank you. She passed the test and I tossed her another 500p for good measure. I picked up her food and drink costs for 3-4 hours as well. All told (tip, drinks, food, salida) she cost me around 1650p from 10PM-4:30PM the next day.

BrooklynBeas
10-05-2004, 08:47 AM
Part 2

I do like drawing this rock star attention, but don’t ask me why—my prime is long past!

Dont ask you why?... uhm dude... they have what you want (pussy) and you have what they want... no its not dick its MONEY!!! Its their job to make you feel like a rock star... kinda why everyone loves this place other then the chicas!!! I AM KING IN DR!

passasabe
10-05-2004, 09:41 AM
i'll have to include smiley faces next time-- It was a rhetorical question ;)

WSJ3
10-05-2004, 09:46 AM
Part 2

I do like drawing this rock star attention, but don’t ask me why—my prime is long past!

Dont ask you why?... uhm dude... they have what you want (pussy) and you have what they want... no its not dick its MONEY!!! Its their job to make you feel like a rock star... kinda why everyone loves this place other then the chicas!!! I AM KING IN DR!

I have to agree with the LION KING here.

I think Brazil is the all time high with respect to Latin women treating men like Greek Gods...

Just lay back and enjoy it buddy...Why ask Why

gdogg
10-05-2004, 08:42 PM
Part 2

That's why rock stars get treated like rock stars!! In the DR, you are a rock star! God...I miss it. Even if you're popular where you're from, nothing compares to that DR treatment...and I don't do so bad at home!!

WSJ3
10-05-2004, 09:20 PM
and I don't do so bad at home!!

Of course you don't cuz you live in the ATL where the ratio is 20 to 1...and I am talking good looking 8's and 9's not the overweight sloppy southern pigs that I kept running into this past August.