PDA

View Full Version : Clubs in Puerto Plata

cremaconpalo
08-04-2008, 09:01 PM
Does anyone knows any good places in the town of Puerto Plata to visit for chica experience? I am going to stay solo in the resort nearby.

Thnak you

Jimmydr
08-04-2008, 09:02 PM
Its best to read a few trip reports and get a feel for this board.

pachanga
08-05-2008, 05:20 AM
You can check out Crystals or La Bohems. Off season now so the putas are hungry!

weyland
08-05-2008, 07:26 AM
Does anyone knows any good places in the town of Puerto Plata to visit for chica experience? I am going to stay solo in the resort nearby.
Thank you
You say "resort" so I presume you mean an "all-inclusive" resort such as Playa Dorada. Where are you going to do the chicas once you found them? Expensive to take them back to the AIs as day guests. If you take them to a cabaña you will have to pay for that and taxis both ways.

If you are staying solo, why are you staying in an AI? If you will be doing lots of mongering you may find it works out as cheap or cheaper to stay elsewhere such as Harbor View or Cristal Mustang and you will gain a much richer all-round experience. But if you only want one or two erotic adventures then this would not apply.

La Bohen is insanely expensive. Cristals somewhat cheaper but still expensive. Another factor is whether you just want a quick fuck or to stay with a chica all-night or even days at a time.

There is a massage place near Playa Dorada called "Diosa Spa" which mainly caters to AI guys slipping away from their wives for a quicky. Avoid this as most people have reported poor service and environment and rip-off prices.

Puerto Plata is much less of a concentrated point-and-click mongering venue than Sosúa and (as far as mongering is concerned) somewhere more suited to the repeat visitor or the long-term visitor who can build contacts. Some of us prefer it, but it is hard to advise you unless you give us a little more information.

If you are on a generous budget then you could go to Cristals and find a sexy chica every night to fuck on the premises (though a bit squalid) or (better) take a taxi to a cabaña. You will have a great time. But then if you have that sort of money, why stay in a boring AI, surrounded by low-end family holiday-makers and largely insulated from the real DR?

Hemp
08-05-2008, 07:32 AM
Weyland, kudos for answering him in such detail but

you should have made him read a bit! before asking such a question.

bachag
08-05-2008, 07:44 AM
Diosa spa is closed. Go to Blackbeards-take a chica out (no salida) and go to a cabana.

JD426
08-05-2008, 10:45 AM
Just came back, was at RIU mon to thurs am,
Crystals had the best selection. but with a $140 price tag. Contrary to what has been said before though, you CAN get the girls # and meet them on the beach the next day. They have to be at work at 8 pm sharp though.
Very good selection, from a timid new girl ,to a blonde short hair lesbian with a tongue piercing that will absol blow your fucking mind. Just Some of the girls are real hustlers and give you an ultimatum to take them out now, or they will walk, tell them "see ya'. I had to drop a real cutie because her attitide change, all the other girls treated me with more respect after that . They have a stage with a pole,but only one dude was sitting there both nights we went.
La Bohems is a lot louder,girls also dance on a stage& are cute, I didnt care for this place though,but its good I guess if you enjoy pumping loud misic.

cremaconpalo
08-05-2008, 04:57 PM
Weyland, kudos for answering him in such detail but

you should have made him read a bit! before asking such a question.

Yes, I do appretiate Weyland's answer, and I spent hours reading this forum and googling names prior to ask the question.

cremaconpalo
08-05-2008, 05:12 PM
Just came back, was at RIU mon to thurs am,
Crystals had the best selection. but with a $140 price tag. Contrary to what has been said before though, you CAN get the girls # and meet them on the beach the next day. They have to be at work at 8 pm sharp though.
Very good selection, from a timid new girl ,to a blonde short hair lesbian with a tongue piercing that will absol blow your fucking mind. Just Some of the girls are real hustlers and give you an ultimatum to take them out now, or they will walk, tell them "see ya'. I had to drop a real cutie because her attitide change, all the other girls treated me with more respect after that . They have a stage with a pole,but only one dude was sitting there both nights we went.
La Bohems is a lot louder,girls also dance on a stage& are cute, I didnt care for this place though,but its good I guess if you enjoy pumping loud misic.

Thank you much.

Now, when you say Crystals, do you mean Cristal Mustang Ranch, or is it a separate club? How far is it from Playa Dorada AI resorts area? What did you get for $140.00?

Where La Boheme is?

Thanks again

Hemp
08-05-2008, 05:14 PM
Yes, I do appretiate Weyland's answer, and I spent hours reading this forum and googling names prior to ask the question.

no doubt man! do ya thang...have fun when you get to POP

http://hotlink.myspacecdn.com/images01/55/ca610b1dcabd597e0cba7b03a9600a85/m.gif (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=13552566&albumID=1023966&imageID=7577634)

weyland
08-05-2008, 05:25 PM
Hi Alexso

Then you must have found this thread which answers your question:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=105392

You don't need to know more exactly because if you can afford to patronise those places you can afford a taxi.

On the other hand, if you are on a tight budget like me you could walk to the main road and catch a guagua or publico to Sosúa for a dollar and maybe meet up with some ISOC guys to show you around.

However I have some sympathy with you because the search facility on this board is pretty crude. Also another problem when searching is spelling. I believe that the correct names are El Bohen and Cristal (not 100% sure though without checking) but guys call them La Bohem, La Boheme, Crystal, Crystal's, etc, etc, which means references get missed in the search.

I would research this more thoroughly just out of interest to see how easy or hard it is to find the info you want but the board has been crawling and freezing all day. Is that just my ISP or is it like that for everyone today?

As I said before, we could help you better if you gave more idea of when and for how long you are staying and what sort of mongering you envisage. Is this your first time in the DR? Do you speak any Spanish?

Cristal Mustang Ranch is under the same ownership as Cristal Night Club and uses the same pool of chicas. It is a 15 minute walk from Playa Dorada but I don't know what facilities it offers to non-residents, apart from use of the bar and restaurant. Others may be able to answer that better.

http://www.mustangranchresort.com/

Another idea would be to visit Harbor View for lunch or dinner and talk to Dominican Billy (easy trip by publico from Playa Dorada), but if you want his advice you should at least give him some custom at the bar.

Are you already committed to staying in the AI? If so, why?

cremaconpalo
08-05-2008, 05:26 PM
You say "resort" so I presume you mean an "all-inclusive" resort such as Playa Dorada. Where are you going to do the chicas once you found them? Expensive to take them back to the AIs as day guests. If you take them to a cabaña you will have to pay for that and taxis both ways.

If you are staying solo, why are you staying in an AI? If you will be doing lots of mongering you may find it works out as cheap or cheaper to stay elsewhere such as Harbor View or Cristal Mustang and you will gain a much richer all-round experience. But if you only want one or two erotic adventures then this would not apply.

La Bohen is insanely expensive. Cristals somewhat cheaper but still expensive. Another factor is whether you just want a quick fuck or to stay with a chica all-night or even days at a time.

There is a massage place near Playa Dorada called "Diosa Spa" which mainly caters to AI guys slipping away from their wives for a quicky. Avoid this as most people have reported poor service and environment and rip-off prices.

Puerto Plata is much less of a concentrated point-and-click mongering venue than Sosúa and (as far as mongering is concerned) somewhere more suited to the repeat visitor or the long-term visitor who can build contacts. Some of us prefer it, but it is hard to advise you unless you give us a little more information.

If you are on a generous budget then you could go to Cristals and find a sexy chica every night to fuck on the premises (though a bit squalid) or (better) take a taxi to a cabaña. You will have a great time. But then if you have that sort of money, why stay in a boring AI, surrounded by low-end family holiday-makers and largely insulated from the real DR?

Thank you for detailed answer.

I will only going to have four days in all-inclusive in Playa Dorada area, and I was going to stay there during the day, and escape during the night. Is it possible to bring the chica into AI resort at night or is it a big "no-no"? Sorry for the stupid question...

Another question...can I walk-in to Mustang Ranch and spend the night there?

weyland
08-05-2008, 05:41 PM
I will only going to have four days in all-inclusive in Playa Dorada area, and I was going to stay there during the day, and escape during the night. Is it possible to bring the chica into AI resort at night or is it a big "no-no"? Sorry for the stupid question ...

Only by booking her in as another guest. An expensive way to do things. We hear of guests bribing security staff to bring in chicas but I think you would be lucky to find anyone willing to risk losing their jobs and you would have at least two checkpoints to get through.

The only stupid questions are the ones you don't ask.

Another question...can I walk-in to Mustang Ranch and spend the night there?
Sure, if they have a room free. But in that case why the hell not stay there in the first place? Or stay at Billy's? Or stay in Sosúa?

cremaconpalo
08-05-2008, 06:40 PM
Hi Weyland,

Thank you again.

AI is my choice cause I like to have a good food, beach, comfort, cleanliness and variety of activities during the day.

I don't think Mustang can provide that.

They charge you $90.00 for food and bed, same as a much higher quality AI, I assume. That is why I would rather stay somewhere else and have fun with their chicas.

Tony Badabing
08-06-2008, 12:46 PM
fucking joke edit that

DominicanBilly
08-06-2008, 05:00 PM
Only by booking her in as another guest. An expensive way to do things. We hear of guests bribing security staff to bring in chicas but I think you would be lucky to find anyone willing to risk losing their jobs and you would have at least two checkpoints to get through.

The only stupid questions are the ones you don't ask.

Sure, if they have a room free. But in that case why the hell not stay there in the first place? Or stay at Billy's? Or stay in Sosúa?

Thanks Weyland for the recommendation but with the cost of diesel to take them out and what these guys are looking for I'd rather stay in my bar and see what Manny does in to nights game that waste a night out with some one looking for a freebie.

FnB
08-06-2008, 07:23 PM
no doubt man! do ya thang...have fun when you get to POP

http://hotlink.myspacecdn.com/images01/55/ca610b1dcabd597e0cba7b03a9600a85/m.gif (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=13552566&albumID=1023966&imageID=7577634)

Hemp...Sorry to jump off the subject, but is that Kind Leonidas throwing down

Hemp
08-06-2008, 07:25 PM
LOL..yup!!!

thats how alexso is going to be throwing down when the chica brigade attacks him at crystals.

weyland
08-06-2008, 07:33 PM
Thanks Weyland for the recommendation but with the cost of diesel to take them out and what these guys are looking for I'd rather stay in my bar and see what Manny does in to nights game that waste a night out with some one looking for a freebie.
I don't think there was any question of his looking for a freebie. He seems quite interested in patronising El Bohen and Cristals which are far from free. I only suggested he drop in for a meal and a drink and talk to you about clubs in the area. I know you don't want to drive guys around anymore unless they are old friends or repeat customers.

If Alexso is only in Puerto Plata for four nights he won't have time to explore and build up his knowledge so he might as well use the Cristals + cabaña formula (which, to be fair to him, was all he originally asked about.)

cainer
08-06-2008, 10:41 PM
Alex

From all the reports ive read here, its basically impossible to get a chica into your resort. If it was possible, we all would be staying there, instead of places like billys place or hotels in Sosua.

To get a chica out of el boheme or out of crystals, its going to cost u over $140. This fee is for all night and morning. So, since u wont be able to take her back to your resort hotel(unless u sign her in as a guest and pay $100 per day for her)U then are going to have to get a hotel for another $50-$60 a night so u can fuck her a few times bewfore sleep and again in the morning(thats unless she gives u some sob story and leaves at 6 am and still wants the full fee)

Then u probably will have to give her cab fare(i could never figure out why us mongers have to give them cab fare, when we already paid them for the sex. Its not like they dont have any money lol)

To make a long story short, its going to cost u basically $200 to fuck one chica out of these places u suggested, to get the full value of their worth.

May i suggest to u an alternative? Billy knows where all the cheaper places are( to find chicas) in Puerto Plata and he knows many of them personally and can vouch for them and their integrity to this game we all love. These chicas are just as nice as any crystals chica and for a quarter of the price. IMHO

If u stayed at his place(Harbarview Condos) I beleive the price per night is around $50 and from my understanding, they have A/C rooms now.

U cant get a better wingman then Billy, for just a small fee and if his time is avaialble to u, he can give u a few tours of the area and show u the right way to do things and help with any problems u might incurr.(if his agenda is clear to help u out) U can also get some free on the job advice(mongering is a job lol). Of course u have to pay billy for these services but its a small fee and money well spent in the long run. My own personal plan on my next trip is to be staying at the Harbarview condos(now that they have air con)

U can go this route for less then half the price of what u are suggesting to do.

But, if your loaded, then money is no object and do as you pls.

Weyland asked this but i didnt see an answer from u, do u speak any passable spanish?

weyland
08-07-2008, 05:03 AM
Cainer, while I would agree with you for my own interests and preferences, it is clear that Billy doesn't want to commit in advance to driving around guys he doesn't know. Billy is my age (68) and although he looks and acts ten years younger than me he is entitled to slow down a bit now he is no longer running Field of Dreams.

The other thing is that it seems Alexso wants the facility of a beach at his hotel as he is not just on a mongering trip.

DominicanBilly
08-07-2008, 09:58 AM
Cainer, while I would agree with you for my own interests and preferences, it is clear that Billy doesn't want to commit in advance to driving around guys he doesn't know. Billy is my age (68) and although he looks and acts ten years younger than me he is entitled to slow down a bit now he is no longer running Field of Dreams.

The other thing is that it seems Alexso wants the facility of a beach at his hotel as he is not just on a mongering trip.

Alexso can walk back from my old "Field of Dreams Hotel" to his place in the Playa Dorada complex. Which means he doesn't have to have a taxi hang around and wait if he goes to a cabana which are all on the other side of Puerto Plata.

Leno charges $50.00us per night for his rooms which are all very nice with a/c. Lots of my old clients used to stay in the Playa Dorada complex and rent a room so they could bring a chica back any time they wanted to. They would let the chicas stay and play in the pool while they went back for breakfast and a round of golf.

The last time I went out with a friend who lives here and another vacationing pair of guys. We started out at Blackbeards and then on to the Puerto Plata clubs. At our first stop one guy ordered a beer and the other water. Patrick and I ordered two cuba libras and two grande Presidentes for 4 chicas sitting at a table nearby. They were immediately friendly and very talkative. The other two guys sat alone and complained that they were being ignored. Cost of two Presidente was 180 pesos (less than 3.00us each) for some attention for Patrick and I.

They were disapointed with Cristals and wanted to go back to Sosua so I drove them back and they chipped in 100 pesos each for gas. I just don't have time anymore for these "Cheap Charlies" If anyone who is not a friend wants me as a guide for the night they will pay in advance for my time.

I guess I'm getting old and cranky because I don't have the time or the money to be the Puerto Plata welcome wagon for these guys anymore.

Baller001
08-07-2008, 10:39 AM
Hello All,

I'm new to this site but not the life. This is my first trip to DR and wanted to know if anyone will be at BB on the 26th of September to help the new guy out. Looking to have one of those off the chain vacations in DR. Any info will be helpful.

Hemp
08-07-2008, 10:45 AM
If im not mistaken i think a couple of established ISOC members will be at BB's around that time...PM a member named 3somefan

If he's there, he'll be sure to help you out :wink:

Hello All,

I'm new to this site but not the life. This is my first trip to DR and wanted to know if anyone will be at BB on the 26th of September to help the new guy out. Looking to have one of those off the chain vacations in DR. Any info will be helpful.

Baller001
08-07-2008, 11:02 AM
Good looking out Hemp. I noticed in the post that Sosua was the best place for a DR virgin. Is BB's a cool place to start off ? I don't speak Spanish at all. I only speak the language of players. (I'm in and then I'm out)

Hemp
08-07-2008, 11:10 AM
BB's would be a fine start if you want playa...:wink:

Good looking out Hemp. I noticed in the post that Sosua was the best place for a DR virgin. Is BB's a cool place to start off ? I don't speak Spanish at all. I only speak the language of players. (I'm in and then I'm out)

cremaconpalo
08-07-2008, 11:21 AM
[QUOTE]
Leno charges $50.00us per night for his rooms which are all very nice with a/c. Lots of my old clients used to stay in the Playa Dorada complex and rent a room so they could bring a chica back any time they wanted to. They would let the chicas stay and play in the pool while they went back for breakfast and a round of golf.

This is exactly what I am planning to do. I was always curious about old "Field of Dreams". Thank you Billy for making me feel assured in my plans.

Thank you all for your helpful suggestions.

weyland
08-07-2008, 11:44 AM
I guess I'm getting old and cranky
You and me both. If and when I finally make it to Harbor View ISOC will be running coach parties to see "The Odd Couple".

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/6568489b17b7ad112.jpg

I want to be Jack Lemmon. You can be Walter Matthau.

DominicanBilly
08-07-2008, 01:28 PM
You and me both. If and when I finally make it to Harbor View ISOC will be running coach parties to see "The Odd Couple".

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/6568489b17b7ad112.jpg

I want to be Jack Lemmon. You can be Walter Matthau.

We're both like the Jack Lemon character but with being a football coach and sports nut the Walter Matthau character fits me better.

gjoel8
08-07-2008, 07:24 PM
To get a chica out of el boheme or out of crystals, its going to cost u over $140. This fee is for all night and morning. So, since u wont be able to take her back to your resort hotel(unless u sign her in as a guest and pay $100 per day for her)U then are going to have to get a hotel for another $50-$60 a night so u can fuck her a few times bewfore sleep and again in the morning(thats unless she gives u some sob story and leaves at 6 am and still wants the full fee)

Hey fellas, where is El Boheme or Crystals? I'm going to Sousa in a couple of weeks-are they there or is there clubs there?

Thankx

weyland
08-08-2008, 01:47 PM
Hey fellas, where is El Bohen or Crystals? I'm going to Sousa in a couple of weeks-are they there?

They are in Puerto Plata. If this is your first time in Sosúa (as would appear) then you will be kept fully entertained without needing to worry about El Bohen or Cristal but, since you ask, they are shown here:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showpost.php?p=451878&postcount=2

ElPlomero
08-09-2008, 02:28 PM

Speaking as someone who's been to BB's four times and Sosua 5 times, I can tell you that ultimately, it depends on who you are as to which is a better first time DR destination.

If you are really picky, the fact that BB's has a much smaller selection might be a problem for you. On the other hand, I had no problems and their Jacuzzi is not to be missed.

Personally, I disliked Cristals and El Bohen intensely and feel that they are a waste of time and money. If you can't find what you want at BB's, you can go to Sosua. It's somewhat more expensive because of the travel and you might not be able to find someone who feels comfortable going all the way to Costambar with you for the night, but it can be a much better alternative.

Sosua can be pretty intimidating for a newbie, but many have done it and been happy about it.

But, I have no regrets about 4 trips to BB's and then 5 to Sosua, for what it's worth.

FnB
08-09-2008, 09:42 PM
Personally, I disliked Cristals and El Bohen intensely and feel that they are a waste of time and money.

El Plomero,

IF you don't mind could you please elaborate? what do you dislike about these establishments

Baller001
08-10-2008, 07:33 AM
El Plomero

Thanks for the info. How far is it to sosua from BB's?

ElPlomero
08-10-2008, 08:48 AM
El Plomero,

IF you don't mind could you please elaborate? what do you dislike about these establishments

When I first entered Cristals, I felt like a piece of meat. I feel that the setting is not conducive to hobbyists getting what they want, rather it seems to be designed to enable you to be selected by the hardest chica that gets her hands on your package as you walk in.

I think that the combination of hardness of the chicas, pricing, lack of convenience in arrangement, all conspire to make a less than perfect situation.

I found their willingness to get paid outrageous money for the DR while not delivering the agreed upon services and having the nerve to ask you to not only pay for them to return early to POP, but give them something for their babies, would drive me insane.

I had my least successful encounters with girls from Cristals and El Bohen. I went to Cristals 3 times and El Bohen twice.

The only mitigating factor might be that I did it fairly early in my mongering career, so I may have been doing things in an intimidated state of mind and therefore I might have had some responsibility in how things turned out because of the way that I acted with them.

Mind you, I can't think of anything I did wrong, other than to not throw one out of the room that refused to shower, rather than spend the time to talk her into taking one, but that's all I can remember that I would do differently now.

In comparison, my first exposure to the chicas while on my first trip to Blackbeards, while a little intimidating because it was my first time, was much better.

The girls basically sit around the bar and pool and wait for guys to view them and make up their minds. If you are shy and sit anywhere unescorted too long, one of the chicas will introduce herself to you and ask you to buy her a drink as a way to move things along.

Except for the selection and the fact that BB's has a limited amount of things to do, I found the BB's situation to be the most comfortable and I hardly ever had to tell a chica to go away because I wasn't interested in her.

It allowed me to learn about the situation in a less intimidating way, and I feel that I made less mistakes as a result. There are also many opportunities to learn about the hobby from other guests, (not that you can't do that in Sosua) all the while keeping you away from a setting that might be less forgiving of your ignorance.

I found that the BB's experience delivers an almost perfect balance of action and structure for a newbie.

Now before anyone accuses me of being a shill, let me say that my last two trips weren't even to the DR, and my last 6 trips there were not to Blackbeards, not that I feel that I wouldn't have had a good time there.

weyland
08-10-2008, 09:05 AM
I quite enjoy spending an hour or two at Cristals nursing one (or at most two) of their expensive drinks, looking at the chicas and, if at the right time of the evening, watching them dance in the nude or nearly nude. I have never been harrassed by a group of them though I have seen it happen to others. Maybe they think I am past sex at my age or I don't look like a high-roller (probably both). Yes, I do have to say "no thank you" every ten minutes but it causes no offence.

I am unlikely to take a chica out of Cristals because my budget won't stand their high prices plus the salida and I can get as good elsewhere for half the price, but the club is spacious with a high ceiling and wherever you sit you can see everything that is going on, and the music is not too loud (even for me).

El Bohen I would never visit unless with someone else who particularly wanted to check it out. The ambiance is nowhere near as nice as Cristal and the drinks and chica prices are even higher. They do seem to have a higher proportion of "European" looking girls (or girls heavily made up to look "European") and, while not to my tastes, these do appeal to rich Dominicans and some gringos.

ElPlomero
08-10-2008, 09:10 AM
El Plomero

Thanks for the info. How far is it to sosua from BB's?

In terms of miles, I don't know. In terms of time, it depends on traffic, of course.

I believe it was about a half an hour, with traffic not too bad. That was in a Taxi or rental car. It would obviously be much more in a Guagua or Publico.

In any case, you must make a minimum of two trips to Sosua while you are at BB's. (if you go to BB's)

A daytime trip to be able to go to the beach area and take in the town.

A second to the clubs at night to see the chica situation and take part in that.

If you're a newbie, especially if you go to the DR alone, I would suggest that you do it after 3-4 days at BB's in order to give yourself some time to fall in love with the BB's experience. If you do it in reverse order, in my opinion, the experience will probably not be as good.

For example, if you were to go to Sosua your first night, you might be intimidated and/or overstimulated by your trip there. It might leave you with a negative impression of Sosua and unfairly influence your decision about whether or not to return.

On the other hand, if you are a major player and are not new to the hobby by any stretch of the imagination, you may not be negatively affected by any of your experiences.

JD426
08-10-2008, 10:20 PM
I quite enjoy spending an hour or two at Cristals nursing one (or at most two) of their expensive drinks, looking at the chicas and, if at the right time of the evening, watching them dance in the nude or nearly nude. I have never been harrassed by a group of them though I have seen it happen to others. Maybe they think I am past sex at my age or I don't look like a high-roller (probably both). Yes, I do have to say "no thank you" every ten minutes but it causes no offence.

I am unlikely to take a chica out of Cristals because my budget won't stand their high prices plus the salida and I can get as good elsewhere for half the price, but the club is spacious with a high ceiling and wherever you sit you can see everything that is going on, and the music is not too loud (even for me).

El Bohen I would never visit unless with someone else who particularly wanted to check it out. The ambiance is nowhere near as nice as Cristal and the drinks and chica prices are even higher. They do seem to have a higher proportion of "European" looking girls (or girls heavily made up to look "European") and, while not to my tastes, these do appeal to rich Dominicans and some gringos.

I agree with Weyland 100%. I never got the harassment treatment at Cristals either. I think they try to size you up and if you walk in as a group, split up immediately and they wont be able to corner you. The hardcore chica who first approaches you is told immed, no gracias . As I said before Ive been given ulimatums ,and just laugh at them & show them the five finger "ba bye" wave when they pull that shit. They get respect real fast then.
One of my buds pulled a blonde short hair lesbian(Madonna) from Cristals, one of the wildest chicas I have ever met, we took them all to a cababa with a pool and banged them in the pool, in the rooms etc. My girl was kinda shy, but she came around too. (The next day we took some of them to the beach). It was a good mix at Cristals IMO. and definitely worth peeking in for a quick drink or 2.
And if you think they are agressive in POP, you should try ANY CLUB in the Capital, they will eat you alive there.:lol:

Now, having seen the Girls at LaPassions (Sosua) however , I much prefer that type of atmospere ,as it is MUCH more relaxed and playful. You wont find that anywhere in POP.

hioctane
08-19-2008, 10:06 PM
Even in a group of 3 they will corner you! :lol:

Cristals has got to have the most aggressive girls of any club in DR! They will hound you to choose and not leave you alone. At least at other places they will leave you alone for a bit.. Not here! Drinks are crazy expensive also. Like someone said.. Nurse your drink!

This is definately a place to visit because the girls are much hotter. It's probably not for the newbie. You'll get scared by the aggressiveness.

For the guy that paid $140! You are crazy! That is their starting price.. around 5000 peso. We never paid more than 3000-3500 and that includes the salida. Even if you don't know spanish.. "tres mil". Just keep saying that. :D

Jimmydr
08-20-2008, 07:20 AM

Cristals has got to have the most aggressive girls of any club in DR! They will hound you to choose and not leave you alone. At least at other places they will leave you alone for a bit.. Not here! Drinks are crazy expensive also. Like someone said.. Nurse your drink!

Since when? I never had a problem there.

DominicanBilly
08-20-2008, 11:05 AM

This is definately a place to visit because the girls are much hotter. It's probably not for the newbie. You'll get scared by the aggressiveness.

For the guy that paid $140! You are crazy! That is their starting price.. around 5000 peso. We never paid more than 3000-3500 and that includes the salida. Even if you don't know spanish.. "tres mil". Just keep saying that. :D

At Cristals all you have to do is move in to the private seating areas and the chicas have to stay out side unless invited in. They hang around until it's obvious you aren't interested in any of the pack. Wait until someone who is of interest shows up to invite anyone in.

The drink prices are about double (beer 180 pesos and a rum 140 pesos) what you would pay in any of the local clubs and about the same as you would pay in the disco Mangu in Playa Dorada.

If you go in alone you can get the salida down to 600 pesos because the management usually has to pay the taxi driver 700 pesos commission for bringing in a client. So a 3000 to 3500 peso is usually possible and on some nights if you bargin hard a 2500 peso all nighter is possible.

yourmomma999
09-09-2008, 01:00 AM
El Plomero,

1) they cost $140 for a night whereas you could have 2 anywhere else for that including bb's
2) not all but many of the girls are tired because they actually live on site and get tired of being there and many have a poor attitude like get the job done and thats it
3) I have found that lapassion, bb's, and sosuas disco's have many more girls that are more willing to please more times than just bust one nut and I'm leaving attitude but have also in fairness met one time wendy's as I call them at all the other venues as well.
Basically seriously overpriced for the time involved.

yourmomma999
09-09-2008, 01:01 AM
El Plomero,

and also its very dark in cristals - in the light in your condo they look very different. at least other places you have real lights and sometimes sun light to see the real deal.

yourmomma999
09-09-2008, 01:38 AM
The first time I went to the beach in the day and only passions because I had heard and read a lot about robberies, etc. but there are many cops out to protect the tourists in Sosua on the strip of discos until about 3am then its the wild west after they leave I have seen many drunk fights and you may need to run from them. drunks driving up the street the wrong way people breaking beer bottles trying to cut each other. Also many people own firearms there legally and illegally. There are bandits, thieves, etc. and that is why the cops are out there in a line all the way down pedro clisante from dark until about 3am.
My second time there also solo I ventured out all over to the discos at night and beach in the day. If you go solo first time and do not speak spanish I say go to BB's. Whether you speak spanish or not if you go to Sosua solo you better have street smarts here and dont get really wasted and dont ever carry more money than you need on your person and dont dress very flashy with a lot of bling to attract attention, dress nice of you want but don't overdo it, yeah you might be hardcore here in the states but there you do not have the same protection you may have at home. The people that live there - many have protection so you need to be more street smart than at home. That being said if you speak a little spanish and you dont stay out too late or get really wasted you will be fine solo but if you are unfamiliar with the area you can take a cab to the strip and back. If you are staying close enough you can walk pretty safely there and back before 3am. after that its the wild west. So if you are solo and venture to the disco after 1 at the casino at 2 am after the others close and leave after 1 after 3am be extra careful.

The variety in the discos in Sosua can not be beat and after about 10 pm or so the 10's come out. If you are going solo and would be considered the nerdy type with no street smarts like if you went to a bad neighborhood state side you would be a prime candidate to get robbed because you stand out in that neighborhood either buy some new clothes to go with other people or stick to bb's, cristal's, etc. So for most of the people here that this doesnt apply to, Sosua is the better deal, more fun, etc, because although bb's is cool you will spend a lot on booze and food. You can really save a lot by renting a condo in sosua or staying at a chica friendly hotel in sosua and cooking food, getting the chicas to cook, (and they all know how unlike here in the states because in order to survive there, they have to have learned how when they were young, ) or even going out to eat in Sosua there are very cheap places with a variety of French, German, American, British and Dominican Food. Many on calle pedro clisante - pedro clisante street which you can eat all meals from $5 and up.
ANd there are some places that have real imported filet mignon from home like the shark bar and Moru Mai although the ITbis tax is a big jip.

Speaking as someone who's been to BB's four times and Sosua 5 times, I can tell you that ultimately, it depends on who you are as to which is a better first time DR destination.

If you are really picky, the fact that BB's has a much smaller selection might be a problem for you. On the other hand, I had no problems and their Jacuzzi is not to be missed.

Personally, I disliked Cristals and El Bohen intensely and feel that they are a waste of time and money. If you can't find what you want at BB's, you can go to Sosua. It's somewhat more expensive because of the travel and you might not be able to find someone who feels comfortable going all the way to Costambar with you for the night, but it can be a much better alternative.

Sosua can be pretty intimidating for a newbie, but many have done it and been happy about it.

But, I have no regrets about 4 trips to BB's and then 5 to Sosua, for what it's worth.

hioctane
09-14-2008, 01:11 AM
1) they cost $140 for a night whereas you could have 2 anywhere else for that including bb's
2) not all but many of the girls are tired because they actually live on site and get tired of being there and many have a poor attitude like get the job done and thats it
3) I have found that lapassion, bb's, and sosuas disco's have many more girls that are more willing to please more times than just bust one nut and I'm leaving attitude but have also in fairness met one time wendy's as I call them at all the other venues as well.
Basically seriously overpriced for the time involved.

1) That is the newbie price! They start off at 5000 pesos. You can get it down to 3000 sometimes 2500.. Add 500 for salida and you're paying $100 for TLN. Just be insistant. Say you paid that last time. You don't even have to know Spanish. Just say "tres mil" :lol: At least that's the price last time I was there last October. I'll confirm when I go next week.
2) Not necessarily true. I've had good and bad. It depends on the girl.
3) The quality of the girls at Sosua is nowhere close to Crystals. Sosua discos is like 4-7... Crystals is like 7-9!

weyland
09-15-2008, 06:37 AM
also its very dark in Cristal - in the light in your condo they look very different. At least other places you have real lights and sometimes sun light to see the real deal.
If by "other places" you mean the Merengue Bar, Sosua Life, Passions, Blackbeards, etc, this is correct. However, compared with most Dominican night-clubs Cristals is well-lit.

hioctane
09-24-2008, 03:52 PM
I just got from Crystals. You guys are right.. There is inflation! :( Their starting price is $140 for TLN. When they talk in US dollars, you know they are trying to sucker a tourist! They will not go below 4000 pesos which is about $115. We sat behind the curtained off area and they still mobbed us. Some girls even had the nerve to jump over the rope! If you go out to go to the bathroom, forget about it... they'll mob you! They are more aggressive than ever!

Maybe I was expecting more, but the overall quality of the girls seem to have gone down.

MrHappy
09-25-2008, 09:13 AM
Alexo is another guy that pumps for info, then doesn't have the decency to come back and give us a follow up..

Si_Poppi
09-25-2008, 10:22 AM
Maybe I was expecting more, but the overall quality of the girls seem to have gone down.I'd say to quality at Cristals has gone down a lot.:(
The daytime talent is downright terrible.:eek:

FnB
09-25-2008, 04:51 PM
I'd say to quality at Cristals has gone down a lot.:(
The daytime talent is downright terrible.:eek:

The girls you see during the day by the pool stay in the Cristals living quarters..i don't deal with them because they are not as fine as the girls that come in to work at night and they are pressed to go back in the morning.

hioctane
09-25-2008, 07:39 PM
The girls you see during the day by the pool stay in the Cristals living quarters..i don't deal with them because they are not as fine as the girls that come in to work at night and they are pressed to go back in the morning.

I don't know how true that is. While in Puerto Plata, we went to Cristals, Al Bohem and Casa Ana. We went to Casa Ana on both a weekday and a Saturday. A total bust. About 6 girls that were 5s if you're generous on both nights. We went to Cristals on a weekday and Al Bohem on a weekday and Saturday. Although there was definately more guys on Saturday, there seemed to be the same number of girls as the weekday. It sounded from every girl that we spoke to that they lived on premises. I don't know how many that actually only come in to work at night. We couldn't find any. Although you can hang out with them during the day and cut out the house fee... They ask for 2000 peso, but this is only from 1 - 6. They have to check in before 11 and check in before 6 or 7 or they'll have to pay a Salida.. $50 at Al Bohem and probably the same at Cristals. Of course this all from the mouth of a chica... So take it with a grain of salt.

If there's any other place in Puerto Plata, let me know!

JD426
09-25-2008, 08:03 PM
I don't know how true that is. While in Puerto Plata, we went to Cristals, Al Bohem and Casa Ana. We went to Casa Ana on both a weekday and a Saturday. A total bust. About 6 girls that were 5s if you're generous on both nights. We went to Cristals on a weekday and Al Bohem on a weekday and Saturday. Although there was definately more guys on Saturday, there seemed to be the same number of girls as the weekday. It sounded from every girl that we spoke to that they lived on premises. I don't know how many that actually only come in to work at night. We couldn't find any. Although you can hang out with them during the day and cut out the house fee... They ask for 2000 peso, but this is only from 1 - 6. They have to check in before 11 and check in before 6 or 7 or they'll have to pay a Salida.. $50 at Al Bohem and probably the same at Cristals. Of course this all from the mouth of a chica... So take it with a grain of salt.
If there's any other place in Puerto Plata, let me know!

This is not accurate if you are speaking about Cristals.(LaBohem I cant recall as I personally didnt pull one from there)
We took 3 of them out for the day to Sosua, they met us on a streetcorner by a Tire repair place in POP ,I think its a bus stop, this was around 11 Am? At the end of the day they were happy with 1500 each, but we fed them etc, naturally.
They had to be back by 8 pm as I recall, that was the only requirement for them to work that night.
They didnt mention enything about ANY FINE/ salida they had to pay if they didnt show, and im sure they would have mentioned it.

hioctane
09-25-2008, 10:24 PM
This is not accurate if you are speaking about Cristals.(LaBohem I cant recall as I personally didnt pull one from there)
We took 3 of them out for the day to Sosua, they met us on a streetcorner by a Tire repair place in POP ,I think its a bus stop, this was around 11 Am? At the end of the day they were happy with 1500 each, but we fed them etc, naturally.
They had to be back by 8 pm as I recall, that was the only requirement for them to work that night.
They didnt mention enything about ANY FINE/ salida they had to pay if they didnt show, and im sure they would have mentioned it.

I'm not sure about Cristals. We got a couple from Al Bohem (maybe the sign was wrong... I specifically looked because people call it.. Le Bohem and La Bohem). Anyway, they said they lived there and HAD to be back by a certain time or they had to pay the Salida out of their own pockets. They could be bullshitting us. Maybe someone can shed some more light on this.

JD426
09-26-2008, 12:08 AM
LaBohem struck me as very hardcore ( ie, lets rip off the tourists). I personally didnt care for it.But the girls from Cristals and LoBohem seem to know each other quite well.