PDA

View Full Version : DonMarco T1P4

passasabe
10-04-2004, 05:25 PM
Final Thoughts

I had a very good time in Sosua and will be back for sure. I’ve roamed a lot through all corners of asia and this was my first trip in this hemisphere (besides Montreal). I didn’t go looking for a mini asia, but went with an open mind and eyes. Sosua is a much different place from most mongering towns—there are no gogos and the action is found wandering around the main street, stopping in at beer bars for a drink, or strolling down the beach. Very laid back except in terms of the chicas aggressiveness. If someone can’t manage to find someone to screw here within 15 minutes, they better hang it up :)

If you prize sitting at a gogo with 50-75 or so gals oogling at you for drinks, then Sosua isn’t gonna work for ya. However, I enjoyed the hunting for chicas, and the lack of gogos was a non-factor for me.

Comment on Session Quality I didn’t meet one shy girl, everyone I indulged in gave an excellent and energetic service (well that first one was a little lackluster), no scams, no runners, good hygiene. Perhaps I was just lucky, but I tend to think of 100% success ratio in terms of satisfaction with service for ALL sessions in the trip is more than coincidence.

The bottom line: If I have less than 7 full days, I chose the DR hands down over all other locales within an easy flight of BOS/NYC. If I have extended time off preferably at least 12 days, then my dear Asia can’t be beat. If I didn’t feel like spending 25+ hours in a plane though, the DR would be a good place to take a couple extended trips (2 weeks or so). Although 5 or so days is plenty in Sosua, this is only scratching the surface in terms on places in the DR. Keep in mind though Spanish is nearly the only way to communicate here as I was lucky if a girl knew 25 words in English. I got by, but communication was tough. I enjoyed the challenge and will work on my Spanish (and perhaps pick up a talking translator for the interim).

WSJ3
10-04-2004, 10:48 PM
Good trip report buddy but why did you break it up in different sections.

You could have had the entire report in one fluid thread.

Anyway I loved the replay and I will be in Sosua in 17 days to pick up where you left off.

passasabe
10-04-2004, 11:04 PM
I don't think many folks would make it through one big ass post and it also makes for easier editing and organization.

WSJ3
10-05-2004, 12:01 AM
I don't think many folks would make it through one big ass post and it also makes for easier editing and organization.

I can see your point...

Still it made for great reading.

But what is the deal with not liking a chica that really fucks you and sucks you like she is in love.

Welcome to Fantasy Island...

Come on man was she fea? I mean I tell chicas to leave and come back later so that I can sleep and then fuck others before they get back.

I would like to see a picture of this chica if you have one....

passasabe
10-05-2004, 09:52 AM
Ohhhh I love the fucking like she was in love part. I didn't go into detail in the post, but I alluded to an hour or two of BS due to signs in my room from a past session. Let's just say that:

Argueing for 2 or 3 hours becuase I banged another chick is not all that much fun :)

Awaking to a large hickey on my neck to make sure she pissed off any americana chica I had, was not all that cool :)

I've seen a lot of acts in my life, but she was bona fide p-off'ed.

passasabe
10-05-2004, 10:18 AM
As for the pics request, she did ask that I don't post em on-line. Shoot me your email and I'll shed some light on her blessings tho.

WSJ3
10-05-2004, 11:23 AM
Ohhhh I love the fucking like she was in love part. I didn't go into detail in the post, but I alluded to an hour or two of BS due to signs in my room from a past session. Let's just say that:

Argueing for 2 or 3 hours becuase I banged another chick is not all that much fun :)

Awaking to a large hickey on my neck to make sure she pissed off any americana chica I had, was not all that cool :)

I've seen a lot of acts in my life, but she was bona fide p-off'ed.

Sounds like Psycho DAD...

Oh well nobody is perfect. If I wanted to argue for 2-3 hours I would stay home with my wife.

WSJ3
10-05-2004, 11:25 AM
As for the pics request, she did ask that I don't post em on-line. Shoot me your email and I'll shed some light on her blessings tho.

That is fair...

donmarcop

You can email me the goods at empoknor@mindspring.com

Looking forward to it buddy...

Thanks again.

BrooklynBeas
10-07-2004, 02:12 PM
or just post them in the B of D chat that is private and only few members that are active and are family will see them!

WSJ3
10-14-2004, 04:02 PM
or just post them in the B of D chat that is private and only few members that are active and are family will see them!

My point exactly...

Sharing is caring. It can be fun...