PDA

View Full Version : hotel el colibri - Sosua

yayow
08-06-2008, 09:02 AM
The hotel el colibri - sosua located on Pedro Clisante which had always been " a family oriented hotel"; appears to have seen the light. In the past this hotel although not a traditional AI, did not allow chicas on the premises unless they were registered with you. The owners have apparently seen the light and is looking for some of the mongering public's money. According to information I received he now allows you to bring your putas into the hotel, he still wants you to be discreet, (meaning not 2 or 3 naked putas running around in the pool). For what I understand the prices are good, I believe he has 32 rooms with different price tags. I heard someone booked a room there on Orbitz for $27.00 a night, not long ago (one of the rooms facing the street). I don't know with his change of philosphy if the pricing has changed. Again they expect their clients to be discreet, but he now allows you to bring chicas in without a problem. Located on the east part of Pedro Clisante before El Toro restuarant, across from Cuba Libre bar and about 3 blocks east of La Passions (about a 2 min walk). Not sure of the website but maybe someone else can find that for you. I do know if you google it you will find it along with pictures of the hotel and property. Just another lodging possibility on future trips to Sosua.

Dick Dawson
08-06-2008, 05:26 PM

http://www.elcolibri.net/frames/frames-eng.htm

Looks very promising.

elsucio
08-06-2008, 07:59 PM
As i sat drinking at Cuba Libre Bar a couple of weeks ago i saw a chica that frequents the patio area of the New Garden get off a motoconcho with some guy and go in the hotel, don't think she was registered there with him as i had seen the previous day and the days after back at the New Garden, so possibly they are somehat chica friendly now....

yayow
08-06-2008, 08:26 PM
Thanks for finding the website. I have ate at the restuarant and been to their bar they are both very nice. The grounds are really nice. They also have a spanish school on site, which if my spanish doesn't improve soon, I may have to look into.

cainer
08-06-2008, 10:18 PM
Thanks for finding the website. I have ate at the restuarant and been to their bar they are both very nice. The grounds are really nice. They also have a spanish school on site, which if my spanish doesn't improve soon, I may have to look into.

Does anyone have any info on this spanish school? I am not a big beach guy and it would give me something to do during the daytime hours.

I can speak enough spanish to get what i want, however, i have trouble undrestanding them when hablan rapido.

I also cant hold a converstion and i find myself just being quiet. Id like to be more conversationalist without fear of being stuck for words.

Kevy
08-06-2008, 10:21 PM
Does anyone have any info on this spanish school? I am not a big beach guy and it would give me something to do during the daytime hours.

I can speak enough spanish to get what i want, however, i have trouble undrestanding them when hablan rapido.

I also cant hold a converstion and i find myself just being quiet. Id like to be more conversationalist without fear of being stuck for words.

http://www.holiday-spanish-school.com/

cainer
08-06-2008, 11:27 PM
Great info kevy.

This sounds actually like fun and its only $7 per hour to be in a group with 5 other mongers trying to learn more spanish lol

como say dice, i want u to suck my cock now??? te quiero chumpar mi guavo,,, ahora mismo? or me gusta si usted chumpa mi guavo,, ahora mismo. This is how id say it but, half the time i dont say it in fear im saying it wrong and its possible i might be saying,,, IWANT TO SUCK YOUR COCK LOL.... So, half the time i just do hand signals instead lol

Id put myself in-between the basic 2 and basic 3 levels of their program. Plus, this place looks nice and is cetrally located and also now chica freindly. With the daytime spanish lessons, it might well be on my list of places to stay on next trip.

Thanks for the info on this guys.

curiousdude
08-06-2008, 11:54 PM
I have information that this hotel, where I myself stayed recently, is going to build onto the hotel and is planning to have half the hotel serve as a place for high-end putas on site...something like Oxygen Retreat, but dominican chicas....That's why they are changing their policy. However, when I stayed there recently (in July) I had mixed results each night I came back with a chica, depending on the guard on duty who has to open the door for you. One night I had to leave with my chica and go to another place. Other nights, I got a hassle from the guard because I had different chicas, rather than the same one every night. Despite that, only one time did I have to register the chica (give her cedula to the office). They are a work in progress. By the way, the Spanish school is good, but there are no classes, just private lessons, at least during all the time I was there. But it is worthwhile. The teacher is good. They are busy building and modernizing the place already. Should be a different place altogether within a year.

yayow
08-07-2008, 12:27 AM
I have information that this hotel, where I myself stayed recently, is going to build onto the hotel and is planning to have half the hotel serve as a place for high-end putas on site...something like Oxygen Retreat, but dominican chicas....That's why they are changing their policy. However, when I stayed there recently (in July) I had mixed results each night I came back with a chica, depending on the guard on duty who has to open the door for you. One night I had to leave with my chica and go to another place. Other nights, I got a hassle from the guard because I had different chicas, rather than the same one every night. Despite that, only one time did I have to register the chica (give her cedula to the office). They are a work in progress. By the way, the Spanish school is good, but there are no classes, just private lessons, at least during all the time I was there. But it is worthwhile. The teacher is good. They are busy building and modernizing the place already. Should be a different place altogether within a year.

Just heard about their new policy towards the chicas within the week. But the info you just provided on the Oxygen retreat similarity is interesting to know. Sounds like there will be some high powered puta talent over there.

Kevy
08-07-2008, 06:10 PM
Great info kevy.

This sounds actually like fun and its only $7 per hour to be in a group with 5 other mongers trying to learn more spanish lol

como say dice, i want u to suck my cock now??? te quiero chumpar mi guavo,,, ahora mismo? or me gusta si usted chumpa mi guavo,, ahora mismo. This is how id say it but, half the time i dont say it in fear im saying it wrong and its possible i might be saying,,, IWANT TO SUCK YOUR COCK LOL.... So, half the time i just do hand signals instead lol

Id put myself in-between the basic 2 and basic 3 levels of their program. Plus, this place looks nice and is cetrally located and also now chica freindly. With the daytime spanish lessons, it might well be on my list of places to stay on next trip.

Thanks for the info on this guys.

I met the instructor at Herman's on the beach once. He is a nice guy and was joking around about gearing the course to talk specificaly with the chicas:)

curiousdude
08-07-2008, 07:19 PM
That's funny. I had a similar conversation with him myself. I took private lessons (the cost last month was $14 an hour, by the way) with the instructor you are talking about, when I stayed at the hotel, and we discussed the fact that he should give a course called something like "Negociación con las putas." :D He thought that was funny. He's a great guy, by the way, and as a Dominican guy in his late 20s, can help you with some basic advice when you need it. I may not stay at this hotel again next time (I was told the price will be higher if you have guests, and I am not confident that the Dutch couple that owns the place has worked out exactly what their new rules will be), but I would definitely recommend the place for Spanish, if you're interested in one-on-one lessons. I think perhaps in the winter, or in high season generally, there are more students and perhaps there are enough for classes, rather than one-on-one sessions.

Ingus_Khan
08-08-2008, 01:18 PM
May be a good reason for me to return to Sosua so I can practice my spanish for Colombia while enjoying the DR's number one cash crop: sweet, tender, tasty chicas.:p

nomad
08-09-2008, 12:52 PM
May be a good reason for me to return to Sosua so I can practice my spanish for Colombia while enjoying the DR's number one cash crop: sweet, tender, tasty chicas.:p

There is also another language school right next to the Sosua Bay- Victorian House Hotel in Sosua. The name of this school is Casa Goethe and the owner of this school is also the owner of the DonAntonio Hotel in Sosua.
Their webpage is www.edase.com (http://www.edase.com)

Elvis
08-09-2008, 04:47 PM
I stayed at this hotel two years ago, and I guess it's great that they are changing strategies, because it's a great hotel. I do recall that it was a dutch woman who was the administrator, and at that time they didn't want unregistered women coming to the hotel.

Change is good !!

MyTio
09-06-2008, 07:50 PM
Dose any one know if the water in the shower is hot and are the mattress good :eek:

curiousdude
09-07-2008, 01:11 AM
Yes, and yes. And the air con is great as well. No problems.

sota
09-23-2008, 01:09 AM
I was thinking of staying at the Hotel El Colibri in November. It is my understanding that their policy is changing on guess, as long as you are discreet. Would anybody know if you are discreet, are you allowed two bring more than one guess. Let's say some friendly ladies from a near by club. :wink:

Cuba Libre
09-23-2008, 11:07 AM
I was thinking of staying at the Hotel El Colibri in November. It is my understanding that their policy is changing on guess, as long as you are discreet. Would anybody know if you are discreet, are you allowed two bring more than one guess. Let's say some friendly ladies from a near by club. :wink:If you are planning on "happy hours", I would wait until the dust settles in this place. See thread #8 where curiousdude had incosistent results try to bring back one guest.

curiousdude
09-23-2008, 02:53 PM
If you are planning on "happy hours", I would wait until the dust settles in this place. See thread #8 where curiousdude had incosistent results try to bring back one guest.
Sota, listen to Cuba Libre. Wait and see. When I was there this summer, there is NO WAY they would have let me in with two at once.

sota
09-24-2008, 12:22 AM
OK :confused:, this puts me in a bit of a dilemma. I will only bring over guess for the evening on my first day there. I will actually have a companion with me for the rest of my time there. So, does anyone know of a hotel that would be friendly enough for short term guess, but decent enough that it doesn't scream, well you guys all know what I mean. :rolleyes: Thanks.

Beads
09-24-2008, 11:45 AM
OK :confused:, this puts me in a bit of a dilemma. I will only bring over guess for the evening on my first day there. I will actually have a companion with me for the rest of my time there. So, does anyone know of a hotel that would be friendly enough for short term guess, but decent enough that it doesn't scream, well you guys all know what I mean. :rolleyes: Thanks.

If your doing this I suggest getting a different hotel for the 1st night where you can bring in guests and then switch places before your companion arrives so the hotel staff has no idea of the day before events either.

Just extra safety if its needed.