PDA

View Full Version : Leasing v. Purchasing

KoKi9290
08-09-2008, 09:33 PM
Leasing versus Purchasing - a business-based lesson.

The mathematics on the Paul McCartney-Heather Mills divorce is as follows:

After 5 years of marriage, he paid her $49 million.

Assuming he got sex every night during their 5 year relationship
(which would NOT have happened!) it ended up costing him $26,849
per time.

This is Heather.
http://webmail.aol.com/38159/aol/en-us/Mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=1.22254481&folder=NewMail&partId=4

On the other hand, Elliot Spitzer's call girl, Kristen, an absolute
stunner with a body like no other, charges $4,000 an hour. For
anything!

This is Kristen.
http://webmail.aol.com/38159/aol/en-us/Mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=1.22254481&folder=NewMail&partId=5

Had Paul McCartney 'employed' Kristen for 5 years, he would've paid
$7.3 million for an hour of sex every night for 5 years (a saving of
$41.7 million).

Value-added benefits are: a 22 year old hot babe, no begging, no
coaxing, never a headache, plays all requests, ability to put BOTH
legs around you (!!!), no bitching and complaining or 'to do' lists.

Best of all, she leaves when you're done, and comes back when you
ask her.

All at 1/7th the cost, with no legal fees.

Sometimes renting makes far more sense

El Capitan
08-09-2008, 09:52 PM
Had a friend who lived with his girlfriend for 10 years....married her in 2000. This past year, he divorced her...she got $400KUSD...half the value of the house before the market crash....it's worth about $350K now....

I've never been married, never had kids...I do own a truck, owned a plane and three boats in my life....here's what I've learned...

If it rolls, floats, flys or fucks.....rent it!
(And find a way to make it a business expense deductable from your taxes!)

Ingus_Khan
08-09-2008, 10:51 PM
Can't argue with your math Koki. This is defiantely a case were renting beats buying.:mrgreen:

continentalmike
08-10-2008, 04:56 AM
The ony reason to buy imo is to start a family

ElPlomero
08-10-2008, 09:33 AM
Leasing versus Purchasing - a business-based lesson.

The mathematics on the Paul McCartney-Heather Mills divorce is as follows:

After 5 years of marriage, he paid her $49 million.

Assuming he got sex every night during their 5 year relationship
(which would NOT have happened!) it ended up costing him $26,849
per time.

This is Heather.
http://webmail.aol.com/38159/aol/en-us/Mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=1.22254481&folder=NewMail&partId=4

On the other hand, Elliot Spitzer's call girl, Kristen, an absolute
stunner with a body like no other, charges $4,000 an hour. For
anything!

This is Kristen.
http://webmail.aol.com/38159/aol/en-us/Mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=1.22254481&folder=NewMail&partId=5

Had Paul McCartney 'employed' Kristen for 5 years, he would've paid
$7.3 million for an hour of sex every night for 5 years (a saving of
$41.7 million).

Value-added benefits are: a 22 year old hot babe, no begging, no
coaxing, never a headache, plays all requests, ability to put BOTH
legs around you (!!!), no bitching and complaining or 'to do' lists.

Best of all, she leaves when you're done, and comes back when you
ask her.

All at 1/7th the cost, with no legal fees.

Sometimes renting makes far more sense

While I agree with the notion that it's better to rent than to buy in regards to things that float, fly, and fuck, I must play devils advocate here and point out some important things.

First, how many of us make what Paul McCartney makes and would pay what he paid?

Second, how many of us could/would employ anything like Kristen for sex?

Third, some wives work and actually support themselves in the marriage.

Fourth, some guys actually want kids, love their kids, and even after the divorce wouldn't trade the whole experience for anything.

Five, The experience of being married to someone who loves you and to whom you are in love, cannot be duplicated. The feelings that you experience while in said marriages are different than what you will otherwise experience in other relationships. If you don't know, ask any guy who has been in a marriage that at one point, he considered loving and permanent what I mean.

There's something to feeling that you have someone else who always has your back and who will always have your back. Unfortunately, the feelings go away as the marriage goes bad, and you cannot continue to have them in that case. Further, the feelings of betrayal that you experience thereafter, make the previous ones seem unimportant, and many guys would not choose to risk going through the latter in order to re-experience the former. Some decide later that they would risk the latter to find the former. In my opinion, I think it's the reason that thinking men remarry.

Further, some marriages, including their respective divorces, while admittedly only in rare cases, can be relatively non-painful events, financially speaking. It doesn't take marrying a rich woman to make it happen, either.

As an example: I would not choose to make my kids disappear, which would be the result of my making the marriage "never having existed". My wife makes $100K and due to the intricacies associated with proper accounting, makes more than the $30K that I do on paper. I have consulted and have been informed that, not only would I most likely not be paying alimony, but probably not child support either.

While I wish I that I've been hobbying a lot longer than I have been, it would have had to have been as a result of my marriage being less than I would like it to be, for longer than it has been, and I'm not sure that it would have been beneficial to me. If I remember correctly, sex pretty much everytime I wanted it, with someone who would do whatever I wanted, was pretty satisfying.

Before all the naysayers add their two cents, let me restate that, yes, I had sex pretty much all the time and she would do whatever I wanted, with the exception of doing things with other partners, on request. (frequently at her request) In regards to the multi-player scenarios, ask my wingmen if you don't believe me, but I'm not really into 3 or more in a bed at one time. And yes, I have tried it.

But now, back to our previously scheduled lives, which were already in progress.

El Capitan
08-10-2008, 10:11 AM
While I agree with the notion that it's better to rent than to buy in regards to things that float, fly, and fuck, I myst play devils advocate here and point out some important things.

First, how many of us make what Paul McCartney makes and would pay what he paid?

Second, how many of us could/would employ anything like Kristen for sex?

Third, some wives work and actually support themselves in the marriage.

Fourth, some guys actually want kids, love their kids, and even after the divorce wouldn't trade the whole experience for anything.

Five, some divorces, while admittedly only in rare cases, can be relatively non-painful events, financially speaking.

As an example: I would not choose to make my kids disappear, which would be the result of my making the marriage "never having existed". My wife makes $100K and due to the intricacies associated with proper accounting, makes more than the $30K that I do on paper. I have consulted and have been informed that, not only would I most likely not be paying alimony, but probably not child support either.

While I wish I that I've been hobbying a lot longer than I have been, it would have had to have been as a result of my marriage being less than I would like it to be, for longer than it has been, and I'm not sure that it would have been beneficial to me. If I remember correctly, sex pretty much everytime I wanted it, with someone who would do whatever I wanted, was pretty satisfying.

Before all the naysayers add their two cents, let me say that, yes, I had sex pretty much all the time and she would do whatever I wanted, with the exception of doing things with other partners, all the time. But, ask my wingmen if you don't believe me, I'm not really into 3 or more in a bed at one time. And yes, I have tried it.

But now, back to our previously scheduled life, which was already in progress.

I love adversarial debating, I made a living at it once....before I got a life...all for the sake of debate here.......

First: It'$ all relative...when you go thru a divorce, you pay proportionally

Second:That'$ all they're for...there'$ 3 rea$on$ to have a split-tail in the house...if she takes it in the ass....otherwi$e, there's only 2.

Third: No matter how much any bitch brings in, it'$ not worth the aggravation they put out....never, nada, nunca...I can pay my own way, thanks.

Fourth: I won't argue the point, good for you and those that do....I really miss my dogs.

Five: Where I live, it's a no-fault $tate (50/50) until you get to kid$...then it'$ all your fucking fault...$he immediately get$ the hou$e (until the kid$ are 18), $hes get$ the ride and booookoooo child $upport...and $he can go back to court everytime you get a raise in $alary

Basically, it'$ like thi$...you both own a gold mine...then you divorce, she gets the GOLD....you get the shaft!

I don't care how sweet the divorce i$, you end up paying for TWO household$...yours... and the new guy'$ $he'$ fucking in the hou$e you pay for but don't live in no moe.

PERSONALLY...IF I was to committ to someone, hobbying (cheating) would not be part of the equation, the reality is, I know who and what I am..(a nasty dogg) and I would never want to put anyone through the violation of "trust" that goes with this lifestyle....

........and before you defend it...ax me dis....does your wife know you hobby? If she did, would she allow it? (If so GOOD FOR YOU!) And if not...take what I've said above (what she wins in a divorce) and add about $800 per month, per kid in child support to it...and that will be your bill in the Sunshine State based on the numbers you gave...is it really worth it?

I really miss my dogs.........

ElPlomero
08-10-2008, 10:47 AM
Captain;

Given that I've already said that due to the kids, I wouldn't undo it all, I guess I answered the question.

But... I am not happy in my marriage and am not getting what I was getting because I don't want it.

She's physically different now, and I choose not to deal with that (or her on a physical level) because of it.

I told her before we got married that if she got fat, I would not sleep with her and that I would sleep with other women to get what I want, so I guess that she does know what's up.

I do not think it's correct (and I'm sure some will accuse me of splitting hairs) to have other relationships while being in a marriage. I do not and have not done this. I have traveled for sex, but I have never had a local relationship, nor do I really want one.

For those who might think me wrong to do what I am doing, just because my wife has become fat, I will only say this:

She did not get fat having our kids. Honestly, I don't know what I would have done if this was the case. She became fat while we had no kitchen for 10 months during which I was building us a 5 bedroom colonial. She was told on numerous occaisions that she should watch what she was eating and her response was for me to mind my own business.

I can't speak to other people's state laws and how screwed they would be, I can only speak to my own situation.

For the record, I did not say that you wouldn't be screwed, even if you had my exact situation. Further, I do not claim to be a divorce expert, but I have been told by somethat are, that universally, things are getting better for men in regards to what we walk away from a divorce with. For most, it will still suck to get divorced.

As for me, I recognized a while ago that I was unhappy in the marriage and would probably be getting a divorce at some point. I am somewhat independent in my life as far as married guys go, so maybe the impact of being in a situation with less than desirable circumstances is somewhat less for me.

I have decided to wait to see what happens in regards to the kids before pursuing a divorce, but have made my wife realize that the one thing that would change that is if she tries to limit my traveling. I have been going 1 week at a time, 4 times a year, and intend to continue this pattern.

Jimmy does, however, make a good case for going more often and is putting on a full-court press, as it were.

She understands that I will be traveling, one way or another, and seems to want to continue under the existing conditions. I think that she feels that she will be able to lose the weight and that I will grow out of this phase in my life. I do not believe this to be true.

We seem to be in a don't ask, don't tell mode, in regards to my traveling.

greydread
08-10-2008, 12:47 PM
This debate will never go anywhere or lead to a consensus about the question of the value of marriage. There are too many little things about marriage that can't be explained to those who have never undertaken this lifestyle choice. Even failed marriages have beneficial results and the rule of thumb numbers I'm seeing cranked out in terms of alimony and child support are not reflective of the realities based on the differences between peoples circumstances.

We could spend days listing the differences between cats and dogs. There is definitely a permanent lifestyle adjustment required when living with a woman and a die hard hedonist would never meet these requirements. Perhaps it's because the die hard hedonist is baically an anti social creature and that's fine for him. It's not me.

All of us here obviously love punani and that's what we all share in common. What we do not all share in common is the love for women. I personally expect more from a woman than sex. There are women who seem to brighten a room when they enter and elicit smiles from everyone they come into contact with. They might not be the sexy bombshell stereotype but their value lies more in their personality than in their appearance. I prefer this type of woman. Among my friends there are a few very attractive women who I will probably never get around to fucking and it doesn't bother me a bit. They are my friends because I enjoy their company and I am not fucking them because I am not in a position to commit to them on any level past the occasional "nooner".

I love a million things about women that have nothing to do with sex. Hearing a woman's footsteps, her laugh, her singing along with her favorite song makes me smile inside. Watching her hips sway as she walks or dances, smelling her freshly shampood hair, feeling her gentle touch on my arm and another 999,994 other things about women make me very happy to be in their company.

My problem is that all these attributes are not possessed by any one woman and it is not in my nature to ignore all but the one I'm with and every once in awhile I need to release all that repressed affection and so I hobby.

Purchase
My take on the whole "Lease vs. Purchase" debate is that it's a mistaken analogy. A man can never "own" a pussy so the "purchase" concept is utter foolishness. What a man "purchases" is shares in a partnrship. The amount paid for this (cost is determined in the long run) does not guarrantee the percentage of control and that percentage will tend to shift as the partnership matures or fails to mature. Just like any other business partnership there is the added secutiry (someone to watch your back, share your burden, help with decisions, add perspective and experiance) and there is added liability in the possibility of the other partner developing greed, dishonesty and selfishness. What can I say? Some businesses go "Boom", some go "Bust" and some maintain solvency for a lifetime or at least long enough to make it worth the effort.

Lease
As the "leasee" one is temporarily employing a woman to provide him with sexual services, kind of like how you temporarily employ a barber to cut your hair. There are good haircuts and bad ones and the price doesn't guarrantee a good haircut so many of us travel to the third World (the "Hair Cuttery" of punani) and go with a high volume approach wherein we are almost guarranteed a few outstanding values by the law of averages.

IMHO there is no correct solution that fits every one of us. We all have different needs and wants and our life goals are as diverse as we are so I don't think a consensus can be reached. I've been accused of "wanting my cake and eat it too". Why in the fuck would I want a cake I couldn't eat? That's just a waste of good money. :p

moshy2k
08-10-2008, 03:12 PM
This topic has been discussed to a point of nausea... Guys, who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks or does. Getting married or staying single has it's pro's and cons. Can we just end it there.

If you arent paying someones bills then your opinion is really only worth the toilet tissue that is used to wipe your ass. It's so high school to get into the " I am better than him" Or " I have certain morals although i am on a whore board" crap that this type of post starts.

There are so many OTHER issue that people could bring up about this hobby and why it's wrong overall.

I will begin locking all threads of this nature going forward..........