PDA

View Full Version : Long time stays in DR : Budget ???

ilikenyacional
10-06-2004, 09:41 PM
If someone goes for 1-3 months, is he able to get " resident price " with the chicas ? Hell, the cost of living there is less than here but if you go there, you like to party and it can cost a lot for 1-3 months.

Like ex-pat, do they get local price for P4P ?

If someone have this experience, let me know.

Don Tomas
10-07-2004, 12:51 AM
If someone goes for 1-3 months, is he able to get " resident price " with the chicas ? Hell, the cost of living there is less than here but if you go there, you like to party and it can cost a lot for 1-3 months.

Like ex-pat, do they get local price for P4P ?

If someone have this experience, let me know.

It's not like you get volume discounts. Actually the ex-pat community doesn't look favorably upon the monger community. Sure no problems with a 50+ guy with a 18y/o chica but they look down at a 50+ guy with five 18y/o chicas a week.

What you do get is knowledge and with that the power. Look at Jimmy and other old timers with 10+ trips under their belt. They pay a lot less then even standard rates. Also things like a better understanding of Spanish helps.

BrooklynBeas
10-07-2004, 07:43 AM
If you are there for a long time you might... if thats what you like want to find one chica to be your "novia" she will do everything you like and you just have to take care of her like she is your girl.... if she gets outa line then get rid of her... Just from the beginning when you meet someone you like tell her you will be in town for a while and your looking for a novia... its that simple... but we all know that a notaputa is more costly then a puta in the long run!

Jimmydr
10-07-2004, 08:31 AM
You won't get disco chicas unless you plan on going out every night. It should be cheaper. I was there for 24 days in 2000 abd I was paying reduced rates.

continentalmike
10-10-2004, 07:47 PM
You should just take a girl to the beach of so for a day.. then you prob have to pay a lot less if anything at all for repeats... as long as you treat her nice (but don't be a fool; you control the rules as you control the money)

RearWindow
10-10-2004, 09:16 PM
I have been very lucky with getting novias during my trips, usually daytime, but have had a nighttime novia as well. The only draw back, assuming she is what you really want, is that it limits you on mongering .The PLUS side is that she is a known commodity and you are past the bullshit p4p price/time problems, which imho is worth the novia status.

I am tiring of arguing with putas about time and money.Life is too short to fuck around with that, when i could just be fucking.