PDA

View Full Version : Boca Chica, Sosua, Punta Cana, or Puerto Plata..REPLY

mikey30
08-13-2008, 01:14 AM
Hey Guys,

This is great information I appreciate it very much. I know what I am going into before I get there.

I hear you can not look like a guy in regular jeans to pull a real hotty. I do have those GQ cloths, should I bring them. I hate to bring my top cloths down to some island to get all sweaty. Should I dress like my man Dr. Christian Troy Nip/Tuck, wearing the black shirts with the black suit, Italian black dress pants, Rolex watch and rings? Basicically, should I look like money, or have that low key white linen pants Miami look.

What would it cost me to keep one Taxi for the day around Santo Domingo?

Should I go straight to Sosua for the first night like Wednesday and Thursday Night, then spend the rest of the trip in Boca Chica for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday when I fly home out of Santo Domingo? I hear it is about $120.00 US dollars for a taxi to Sosua which is too much money to spend, when it can be used on some real hot chicas right in Boca Chica. How much should I pay a translator?

Wow, I am so excited based on everything I hear. I am also a little scared, traveling by myself to a third world country looking for some hoes at the beach or some club. I have also heard of stories of America guys getting drugged in some bar in Costa Rica waking up in some bath room with there kidneys missing. That is some crazy shit.

I have seen almost all of America and Canada, bag packed across Europe in 1995, 1996, 1999, travel all too almost all Caribbean Islands except Cuba and Dominican Republic and sailed my dad’s Sail boat to Bermuda in 2005 just missing hurricane Emily.

Last questions Guys, when I travel to Europe, I wear a money belt and an inselve pouch that goes around my waist under my cloths and it holds all my money and passport. Should I trust the hotel or resort safes? I have friends had all their money and passports stolen from hotel safes in the Bahamas last year. Is my hotel or resort room safe with my laptop and camera when I leave the room? I know it is me, I am a paranoid person
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/buttons/post_groan.gif (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/post_groan.php?do=post_groan_add&p=493184)http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/buttons/post_thanks.gif (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/post_thanks.php?do=post_thanks_add&p=493184)http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/misc/progress.gif

Kennilingus
08-13-2008, 01:34 AM
Hey Guys,

I hear you can not look like a guy in regular jeans to pull a real hotty. I do have those GQ cloths, should I bring them. I hate to bring my top cloths down to some island to get all sweaty. Should I dress like my man Dr. Christian Troy Nip/Tuck, wearing the black shirts with the black suit, Italian black dress pants, Rolex watch and rings? Basicically, should I look like money, or have that low key white linen pants Miami look.

Last questions Guys, when I travel to Europe, I wear a money belt and an inselve pouch that goes around my waist under my cloths and it holds all my money and passport. Should I trust the hotel or resort safes? I have friends had all their money and passports stolen from hotel safes in the Bahamas last year. Is my hotel or resort room safe with my laptop and camera when I leave the room? I know it is me, I am a paranoid person

Yes to the money belt under the clothes. No to the bling!!!
You have some serious reading to do here if you are going to have a safe vacation ... I suggest reading some of El Capitan's posts on bling and security ... it's very good.http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/posticons/thumbup.gif

Unless you get the bling and security stuff under control the other questions probably won't matter much!!! :eek:

IMHO ... Bordering on paranoid on matters of money and property will serve you well in any 3rd world country!!!

greydread
08-13-2008, 02:17 PM
Mikey, as long as your clothes are clean and pressed you will be accepted everywhere. Khaki's, jeans, polo shirt, light cotton shirt and some good walking shoes are all you'll need. It's not a good idea to stand out too much. Wear a leather watch band, you'll perspire a lot.

I'd advise you to get a Dominican NAM for your cellular. There are theads on how this is done. Get the number for a couple good taxi drivers on your speed dial and use them. The more business you give them the more they'll cut you a break. There are honest Dominicans and they never forget a good customer (or a bad one for that matter).

Caribe tours is good reliable transportation between cities and a $120 taxi ride is lees than $10 by bus. That's alot of punani.

As far as getting drugged or rolled is concerned, use the same common sense that you would at home....never leave a drink unattended, guard your cash (the money belt's a great idea), don't get shit faced drunk outside of your hotel and stay on the beaten (and well lit) path.

You won't have any trouble at the casas in Sto. Dgo. with pick pockets or the like. Security is very good in these places and management works to make sure the clientelle are secure. All of these places have sidewalk security.

Be aware but don't be afraid. A little common sense will keep you secure. Dig into some of Cheeno's old threads on Santo Domingo. There you will find everything you need to know about where to stay, eat, party, fuck and drink. You will have a great time. Enjoy.

mikey30
08-13-2008, 07:08 PM
Thanks for the information, I am going to dress low key, take the bus to Sosua for Wenesday, and Thursday night, then take the bus back to Boca Chica for Friday thru Sunday.

mikey30
08-13-2008, 07:10 PM
I have one more question is DR nights worth the $1085 for 24 hours with only 3 girls. Are the girls high class there and worth it? I personally do not want to wast that much money on 3 girls for 24 hours.

What do you guys think?

Jimmydr
08-13-2008, 08:08 PM
I have one more question is DR nights worth the $1085 for 24 hours with only 3 girls. Are the girls high class there and worth it? I personally do not want to wast that much money on 3 girls for 24 hours.

What do you guys think?

That is a real waste.

eldorob
08-13-2008, 08:28 PM
Hey Guys,

This is great information I appreciate it very much. I know what I am going into before I get there.

Hey, let's not go crazy here...no bling for sure. That will only make you a target. But if your going to the beach, dress for the beach. If your going to the club, dress for the club. I have hung with guys from THIS site, they will wear basketball shorts and obnoxious hawaiian shirts to the discos and then can't understand why they can only pick up ugly fat chicas. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have also heard of stories of America guys getting drugged in some bar in Costa Rica waking up in some bath room with there kidneys missing. That is some crazy shit.
I hate it when that happens...

sailed my dad’s Sail boat to Bermuda in 2005 just missing hurricane Emily.

When are you bringing the boat down again, I'll line up some chicas and we'll go fishen...;)

greydread
08-14-2008, 10:23 AM
I have hung with guys from THIS site, they will wear basketball shorts and obnoxious hawaiian shirts to the discos and then can't understand why they can only pick up ugly fat chicas.
That's because they forgot to place a $2k note in the shirt pocket. Any of us can walk into one of these spots waving a handful of cash and command the attention of any available putas. They really don't care how we dress.

PapiQueRico
08-14-2008, 11:24 AM
That's because they forgot to place a $2k note in the shirt pocket. Any of us can walk into one of these spots waving a handful of cash and command the attention of any available putas. They really don't care how we dress.

Like I always say. The only thing they are looking for is that big bulge in our pants. Not the one in the middle, the one on the side where our money is!!!! :rofl:

El Capitan
08-14-2008, 03:13 PM
I'm getting a picture here...

GQ "cloths", Italian pants, white "Miami Linen", Rolex and rings...his "man", a fake doctor from a TV show, rumours of guys getting drugged in 3rd world bars......daddy's sailboat.....been all over "the Caribbean" (the safe spots) not Cuba or the DR....

Safe travels......

PapiQueRico
08-14-2008, 03:25 PM
Hey Guys,

Wow, I am so excited based on everything I hear. I am also a little scared, traveling by myself to a third world country looking for some hoes at the beach or some club. I have also heard of stories of America guys getting drugged in some bar in Costa Rica waking up in some bath room with there kidneys missing. That is some crazy shit.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/buttons/post_groan.gif (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/post_groan.php?do=post_groan_add&p=493184)http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/buttons/post_thanks.gif (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/post_thanks.php?do=post_thanks_add&p=493184)http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/misc/progress.gif

Strange, I always heard this as a Phillipines urban legend.

greydread
08-14-2008, 03:39 PM
....and Mexico...and Panama....and etc...etc..etc...I think they put that shit in a "B" movie plot in the nineties.

It's time to freshen up the mongering 101 thread so we don't waste a bunch of time bantering the inconsequential. The formula for success in international mongering is simple....act like you've been somewhere before, use common sense, be respectful and respectable and think with your big head until the bedroom door is closed. Know something about local customs and courtesies and try to get enough of the language down to find what you need.

It doesn't matter which country we travel to, the same rules apply.

Inconego
08-14-2008, 03:42 PM

Who wan'ts drugged up kidneys, from dudes fucking hookers anyway.... I like mine D&D free...

Hunter
08-14-2008, 03:43 PM
....and Mexico...and Panama....and etc...etc..etc...I think they put that shit in a "B" movie plot in the nineties.

A couple did just get hacked to death in Guatelmala on their sailboat. The husband died -- she lived...

Isn't that where Papis going. Wonder if Papi tastes better medium rare or well done :D

Inconego
08-14-2008, 03:49 PM
A couple did just get hacked to death in Guatelmala on their sailboat. The husband died -- she lived...

Isn't that where Papis going. Wonder if Papi tastes better medium rare or well done :D

He's definitely a Rotisserie special...

...Skewered on a spit with your own recipie... Can't think of a more poetic way to go...

greydread
08-14-2008, 03:54 PM

They hacked up a mothafucka with a machete in Alexandria, VA a couple months ago. That shit can happen anywhere. Anyway, what dumb ass would buy a sailboat and not buy a pistol? If it's somebody else's boat use a flare gun. They're probably insured. Nothing will stop a mothafucka from pursuing a life of crime like a flare to the face.

Hunter
08-14-2008, 03:57 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26127017/

mikey30
08-14-2008, 04:12 PM
My father owns a 42 foot sailboat, that is moored off the New Jersey Coast right now. In Oct, it heads down to Bermuda then Bahamas, then in May back to New Jersey.

Guess what you can not entire any country with weapons, the country coast guard sizes them. The Bermuda police sized my spear back in 1999 and I never got it back along with all our can foods.

The US coast guard will take 2 hours in check your boat out for weapons and drugs once you enter US waters.

So, all that couple could have done is fire there flare gun or use there satellite phone for help.

See that is why we do not head down to those places on a boat, you have a lot problems, unless you are on a 80 foot boat or bigger, were it is very hard to climb up on.

Even African water is messed up with pirates.

greydread
08-14-2008, 04:23 PM
My father owns a 42 foot sailboat, that is moored off the New Jersey Coast right now. In Oct, it heads down to Bermuda then Bahamas, then in May back to New Jersey.

Guess what you can not entire any country with weapons, the country coast guard sizes them. The Bermuda police sized my spear back in 1999 and I never got it back along with all our can foods.

The US coast guard will take 2 hours in check your boat out for weapons and drugs once you enter US waters.

So, all that couple could have done is fire there flare gun or use there satellite phone for help.

See that is why we do not head down to those places on a boat, you have a lot problems, unless you are on a 80 foot boat or bigger, were it is very hard to climb up on.

First off, they gotta' find that shit. Second, I've bought handguns in a lot of places where they are outlawed. It's better to have and not need...

MyTio
08-14-2008, 05:00 PM
I'd Rather Be Judged by 12 Than Carried by 6:eek:

PapiQueRico
08-14-2008, 05:09 PM
He's definitely a Rotisserie special...

...Skewered on a spit with your own recipie... Can't think of a more poetic way to go...

Hey hey hey Skewer your own self and leave Papi alone!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

And as for how I taste, my cum tastes like cheesecake and none of you muthafuckers are gonna get to taste. You just don't have the proper equipment! :p
</IMG></IMG>

PapiQueRico
08-14-2008, 05:09 PM
Back to the thread....... anyone else starting to smell a troll?

El Capitan
08-14-2008, 05:39 PM

Bro...I always declared (to Customs) what I've had aboard and NEVER had an issue as long as it was stored in a locked compartment when I was on the docks in a foreign port. (This included spear guns, when only pole spears were allowed for hunting)

We carried a pistol gripped Remington Marine Magnum Stainless Steel 12 gauge w/ an 18.5" barrel, and a AR-15 in a CQB modified stock chambered for .223. (Flare guns are a good defensive last resort, especially if you fire it directly into the aggressors boat........or car:eek: )

I traversed Bahamian, Bermudan and U.S. waters for years. Prior to 9/11 when re-entering U.S. waters we made a radio call to U.S. Customs and followed up with a phone call at phones specifically for Customs re-entry and rarely were we searched....post 9/11 depends on the day and port of entry.

Where is your sailboat home ported (registered)? Are you native U.S. or a citizen? I get the gist English is a second language for you, and that could cause a problem re-entering U.S. waters in this post 9/11 world.....

Inconego
08-14-2008, 06:16 PM
Hey hey hey Skewer your own self and leave Papi alone!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

And as for how I taste, my cum tastes like cheesecake and none of you muthafuckers are gonna get to taste. You just don't have the proper equipment! :p
</IMG></IMG>

VIOLATION!

Kevy
08-17-2008, 03:58 PM
Definately, especially with the other thread.

jstarebel
08-20-2008, 01:52 PM
Hey, let's not go crazy here...no bling for sure. That will only make you a target. But if your going to the beach, dress for the beach. If your going to the club, dress for the club. I have hung with guys from THIS site, they will wear basketball shorts and obnoxious hawaiian shirts to the discos and then can't understand why they can only pick up ugly fat chicas. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

When are you bringing the boat down again, I'll line up some chicas and we'll go fishen...;)
I will be sailing my 40' motorsailer to Oceanworld the first two weeks in October if anyone is interested. Have to "check in and out of another country to stay legal in Provo. Anybody interested in putting some fun on the water with some chicas just let me know.

El Capitan
08-20-2008, 02:39 PM

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/uploaded/10566/1219115079.jpg

mikey30
08-20-2008, 04:06 PM

When are you bringing the boat down again, I'll line up some chicas and we'll go fishen.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I will not be wearing any bling. I will dress for the beach during the day, and look nice during the night for the clubs.

My trip is as follows, I arrive in Santo Domingo Thursday morning. I will take a taxi to Carib Bus company and go straight to Sosua for the night staying at the New Garden, that night to cuba Libra bar, then Friday afternoon head back to the bus company to go back to Santa Domingo, staying at the Discovery in SD, and just finishing the last three days in SD. I am a newbie, but I think I can handle Cuba Libra for the first time. Doing this way, I see two sides of the islands in four days and hopefully hooked up with girls on both sides. The one thing that sucks is the long bus ride back and forth.

I wish I could bring the boat to DR, but it will never happen. It is just to far of a trip going around Cuba and everything. My old man just likes to stay on the east coast waters. If I did ever get that boat or any other yacht to DR, do you know what kid of chicks you could pull. The Supermodels of DR.

greydread
08-20-2008, 04:20 PM
My old man just likes to stay on the east coast waters. If I did ever get that boat or any other yacht to DR, do you know what kid of chicks you could pull. The Supermodels of DR.
You ought to talk Daddy into going. When's the last time he dipped his pen into a 19 y/o inkwell?

Forget the yacht. Bring pesos and stop tripping. Shese Chicas want to feed their bambinos and they could give a fuck what you're wearing or what you just pulled up in. Pay...and....Play....it's just that simple.

El Capitan
08-20-2008, 04:55 PM
I'd love to be a fly on the wall for this one....

jstarebel
08-22-2008, 09:59 AM
Bro...I always declared (to Customs) what I've had aboard and NEVER had an issue as long as it was stored in a locked compartment when I was on the docks in a foreign port. (This included spear guns, when only pole spears were allowed for hunting)

We carried a pistol gripped Remington Marine Magnum Stainless Steel 12 gauge w/ an 18.5" barrel, and a AR-15 in a CQB modified stock chambered for .223. (Flare guns are a good defensive last resort, especially if you fire it directly into the aggressors boat........or car:eek: )

I traversed Bahamian, Bermudan and U.S. waters for years. Prior to 9/11 when re-entering U.S. waters we made a radio call to U.S. Customs and followed up with a phone call at phones specifically for Customs re-entry and rarely were we searched....post 9/11 depends on the day and port of entry.

Where is your sailboat home ported (registered)? Are you native U.S. or a citizen? I get the gist English is a second language for you, and that could cause a problem re-entering U.S. waters in this post 9/11 world.....
I've sailed the caribbean for many years. You are right in that the Bahamian Govt. will sieze any guns you "declare", and so will most other countries or islands that you visit, but you get a reciept for it, and any time I have passed over a weapon, I have gotten it back when I check out. Usually, I do not even declare it, and I have only been boarded and searched twice in over 11 years. I do not carry a spear gun because they cause issue with local law enforcment in so many places. I simply carry a fish gig. works just as well for me. As far as pirates of the Caribbean, there really are none here. There has been issues in St Lucia, and Guadalupe, and of course samalia but other than that, There are no pirates. If at anchorage, I try and simply remember that I am a guest of that country. Treat the locals with respect, and get the same in return. I do act like the poor poor sailor. I have no job, very little money, and I always tell them that Ive dreamed of coming to their island all of my life. The locals are ALWAYS very accomidating. If you are afraid of all of the things you list, then you might want to stay there, or sell the boat. But you are missing some of the greatest times you could ever imagine. Here is a few videos from a recent Passage from St. Thomas to Providenciales. http://www.youtube.com/jstarebel

jstarebel
08-22-2008, 10:02 AM
sorry guys, I fucked up and included the wrong meeage I was replying to..I was replying to Mikeys post. But what can you expect from a "Newbie"

yayow
08-22-2008, 10:46 AM
This smells of high school B.S., that somehow found the site. nothing is real about this thread.

Hemp
08-22-2008, 01:33 PM
Im confused :confused:

This smells of high school B.S., that somehow found the site. nothing is real about this thread.

snowtreader
09-02-2008, 05:23 PM
I will be sailing my 40' motorsailer to Oceanworld the first two weeks in October if anyone is interested. Have to "check in and out of another country to stay legal in Provo. Anybody interested in putting some fun on the water with some chicas just let me know.

Need crew? I cooked on yachts (67' to 135') and am handy with lines; with mongering time off, of course. Sailed into cuban waters once fishing for mutton but we where warned off by a cuban single engine piper. Closest as I ever got to a non deserted island in that area.