PDA

View Full Version : Chicas with out IDs

Jimmydr
10-07-2004, 08:26 AM
Well it seems that now a few of us are hitting the distant small towns and cities these days. In the smaller towns girls are not really hooking and therefore do not have IDs. They are more like stay at home chicas and when someone brings a friend over, they will go out to the disco or restaurant. They tend to be the age they say they are, most of the time.

When my girl and I went to Sebenta, the 27 year old she hooked up with my brother never had ID before. We purchased her some for his return visit.

WSJ3
10-07-2004, 09:37 AM
Well it seems that now a few of us are hitting the distant small towns and cities these days. In the smaller towns girls are not really hooking and therefore do not have IDs. They are more like stay at home chicas and when someone brings a friend over, they will go out to the disco or restaurant. They tend to be the age they say they are, most of the time.

When my girl and I went to Sebenta, the 27 year old she hooked up with my brother never had ID before. We purchased her some for his return visit.

So then how do you get your BBBJ and FS from these chicas?

Do you just pay the family a kickback and then do them in the house?

:shock:

BrooklynBeas
10-07-2004, 09:40 AM
Palace never used to check ID's and I dont think they would check any chica Jimmy brings in and hopefully not me either out of respect... but Jimmy im sure knows some back alley type of fuck spots that he keeps to himself ... where he lays down on a cum stained mat... 150 pesos for 4 hours or something

Jimmydr
10-07-2004, 09:42 AM

So then how do you get your BBBJ and FS from these chicas?

Do you just pay the family a kickback and then do them in the house?

:shock:

Well they are over 18, in many cases 22-25 so no one gets paid and we return to The Palace with them.

WSJ3
10-07-2004, 10:21 AM
OK

The Palace doesn't check for cedula so I guess it would be OK then.

BrooklynBeas
10-07-2004, 10:52 AM
OK

Sammy, didnt you see that someone got checked for a cedula at the palace... i forgot who posted it but John said until Luca comes back that is how it will be

jd_mine
10-07-2004, 11:11 AM
That was me Beas. And it wasn't just someone. ALL chicas at night got checked for cedulas.
Luca is supposed to be back now though so that situation should ease up.....

Jimmydr
10-07-2004, 11:11 AM
I use their shacks or cabanas.

WSJ3
10-07-2004, 11:12 AM
OK

Sammy, didnt you see that someone got checked for a cedula at the palace... i forgot who posted it but John said until Luca comes back that is how it will be

Yeah I read that post...I figured Luca is just going to give Palace regulars a pass if the chica looks legal.

jd_mine
10-07-2004, 11:17 AM
To be honest, Luca's replacement did the same thing: He asked for the cedula, but if I then said I'd known the girl for a long time, he let it go.
It's just that a lot of girls get really agitated about being asked for the cedula. But I could still get all of them in, no girl was actually rejected.

Jimmydr
10-07-2004, 11:21 AM
To be honest, Luca's replacement did the same thing: He asked for the cedula, but if I then said I'd known the girl for a long time, he let it go.
It's just that a lot of girls get really agitated about being asked for the cedula. But I could still get all of them in, no girl was actually rejected.

Regulars I think will not have problems at The Palace.

BrooklynBeas
10-07-2004, 11:28 AM

Regulars I think will not have problems at The Palace.

thats what i wanted to hear... thats one of the reasons i love the palace is the relaxed ... no bother policy for guests... basically everything is OK as long as its legal

guttaman
10-10-2004, 08:12 PM
Just don't want security at the Palace to start looking for a kick back to let in non cedula chicas. As i have stated in past posts i like the hatian chicas also and most i have met have no cedula. I like them young but if they look 17 in the DR then good chance they are. Most chicas look way older than they really are.

Jimmydr
10-11-2004, 08:05 AM
Just don't want security at the Palace to start looking for a kick back to let in non cedula chicas. As i have stated in past posts i like the hatian chicas also and most i have met have no cedula. I like them young but if they look 17 in the DR then good chance they are. Most chicas look way older than they really are.

Security at The Palace doesn't work on kickbacks.

jd_mine
10-11-2004, 08:10 AM
But it sure made the guy look the other way if I gave him 100 pesos!!!
Honestly though, he might have looked the other way if I wouldn't have given him anything too.
I just didn't like the discussions at the gate. In the past you could just walk right through with a 'Hi Luca!!'.
Then again, Luca should be back by now and John assured me as soon as Luca was back things would revert to the old situation.....

Jimmydr
10-11-2004, 08:13 AM
But it sure made the guy look the other way if I gave him 100 pesos!!!
Honestly though, he might have looked the other way if I wouldn't have given him anything too.
I just didn't like the discussions at the gate. In the past you could just walk right through with a 'Hi Luca!!'.
Then again, Luca should be back by now and John assured me as soon as Luca was back things would revert to the old situation.....

Lucas dad is dying thats why Luca went home.

WSJ3
10-15-2004, 02:37 PM
A moment of silence as we send our best wishes to Luca and her family during this difficult time.

Amen.

gdogg
10-16-2004, 12:19 PM
Absolutely! Prayers to my friend Luka!!

Don Tomas
10-19-2004, 05:42 PM
Luca is back but not working nights, the other guy is a total asshole. I brought the same chica three nights in a row and he carded her three fucking times. I have heard of bad memories but it sucked...

jd_mine
10-19-2004, 07:09 PM
Has the same experience. He kept carding the same girls and they got really mad about it. Still, if I just told him I knew the girl and it would be fine, he would let them through.
I still think it sucks they get carded at all though. That was one of the charms of the Palace: nobody giving a fuck who you brought back.

WSJ3
10-20-2004, 11:37 AM
Has the same experience. He kept carding the same girls and they got really mad about it. Still, if I just told him I knew the girl and it would be fine, he would let them through.
I still think it sucks they get carded at all though. That was one of the charms of the Palace: nobody giving a fuck who you brought back.

The new administration is just keeping everyone on their toes.

gdogg
10-20-2004, 05:41 PM
Better safe than sorry! We'd hate to see our favorite places closed down.

Don Tomas
10-21-2004, 09:31 AM

Don't get me wrong I don't mind carding ONCE, but three nights in a row!!!! :x

WSJ3
10-21-2004, 09:37 AM

Just another form of overkill.

Try using a co-opting your enemy technique to gain the guards trust and friendship...then you should not have this carding the same chica every night problem.

Black Ghost
10-21-2004, 10:06 PM

Try using a co-opting your enemy technique to gain the guards trust and friendship...then you should not have this carding the same chica every night problem.

I think the Guards should be at the top of the tipping list guys. Its not Rocket Science Fellas....... :lol:

WSJ3
10-21-2004, 10:10 PM

I think the Guards should be at the top of the tipping list guys. Its not Rockets Science Fellas....... :lol:

I disagree if you are trying to sneak a chica into a non-chica friendly hotel then yes you should be tipping them, but if it is just their job to ID the chicas to ensure that underaged latinas aren't getting into the hotel then fuck them...they are already drawing a salary.

Let them check the woman 100 times what are you really saving in time 2-3 minutes.

Believe me Black Ghost you will have enough Dominicans trying to get into your pocket when you come to DR...don't start giving it away when you don't have to.

RearWindow
10-21-2004, 10:11 PM
I usually grease the guards palms the first nite i come back with a chica, especially one I don't know. That way if a problem arises, i have an amigo who holds the chicas cedula. Not a bad position to be in, and I have had to use that advantage in the past.

Black Ghost
10-21-2004, 10:13 PM

I think the Guards should be at the top of the tipping list guys. Its not Rockets Science Fellas....... :lol:

I disagree if you are trying to sneak a chica into a non-chica friendly hotel then yes you should be tipping them, but if it is just their job to ID the chicas to ensure that underaged latinas aren't getting into the hotel then fuck them...they are already drawing a salary.

Let them check the woman 100 times what are you really saving in time 2-3 minutes.

Believe me Black Ghost you will have enough Dominicans trying to get into your pocket when you come to DR...don't start giving it away when you don't have to.

Once again you remind me why i listen to all my Senpai's

WSJ3
10-21-2004, 10:16 PM
You are almost ready to take the pebble from my hand grasshopper.

Black Ghost
10-21-2004, 10:35 PM
You are almost ready to take the pebble from my hand grasshopper.

For those in the dark wondering what a Senpai is,

In America, differences of age and status do not affect the relationship between people as they do in Japan. Students can talk to professors in very casual ways. A freshman and a senior in college can be good friends. In Japan, however, when Japanese people get together, their behaviors are influenced by an awareness of the order and rank of each person within the group according to age and social status. Respect to seniors is a social obligation that cannot be neglected. Nothing more clearly describes this hierarchal nature of Japanese society that the Japanese word "senpai," meaning a senior or superior in any academic or corporate organization in our society. The attitude toward one's 'senpai' is characterized by formality, obedience, and trust.

The relationship between inferiors or "kohai" and their "senpai" is very formal and strict. Japanese students meet their first "senpai" in junior or senior high school when they enroll in any kind of club, and this relationship lasts after their graduation. New students in the club are trained, just as soldiers are, to serve their "senpai." When they talk to their "senpai," they have to use a polite and formal language, called "keigo" in Japanese, to show respect to the senior. Whenever they meet their "senpai," they have to bow. Calling seniors by their first names is a taboo. These very strict and formal relationships are similar to those in an army.

In this army-like hierarchal system, obedience is the kohai's most important value. When students enter the university, many different kinds of "senpai" wait for them: in the clubs, in the dormitories, and in the departments of the university to which they belong. April is the month when school begins, the cherry blossoms come into full bloom, and welcome parties for the new students are seen under those cherry trees in the park. Each club, dorm, and department has its own welcome party, called "a cherry blossom viewing party." Actually, these parties aim not to appreciate the beauty of nature but to make the new students drink as much alcohol as possible. At the party, the poor freshmen have to drink all the cups of beer and "sake," Japanese rice wine, given to them by their seniors. During cherry blossom viewing parties, ambulances come to parks and pick up the drunk students. They are forced to do whatever the seniors say, no matter how unreasonable or stupid it may sound. This type of baptism is called "kenshu" when young Japanese enter Japanese companies. Rejecting one's senior's orders is considered to be rude or disruptive of the harmony of the group. "My senpai, right or wrong" is a slogan of "kohai."

Although the relationship between "kohai" and "senpai" might seem to be unfair, it is based on trust. The "senpai" cannot just expect their "kohai" to respect them and be obedient; they have to show concern and kindness toward the "kohai" and take care of them. The "senpai" often take their "kohai" to restaurants or bars. They also give a lot of advice to their "kohai" about their college study, how to work efficiently in a company, or other miscellaneous worries of "kohai." The "senpai" are supposed to know better than the "kohai" as they have more experience, and they are reliable when one is in trouble. Thus, "senpai" and "kohai" build strong emotional bonds.

The acceptance of others as one's superiors is a useful tool for teaching leadership, self-control, and self-discipline. At the same time, it can also inhibit self-development, for when individuals stop thinking and leave the decisions to their superiors, they become dependent and cease to grow in maturity. For the Japanese, following is easier than leading. By looking up to "senpai," the Japanese feel security and safety; in Japan, "senpai" play the same instructive and protective role as one's parents or teachers.

Black Ghost
10-21-2004, 10:37 PM
I think we should adopt this to the monger etiquette 8)

WSJ3
10-21-2004, 10:39 PM
And for the members that are too lazy to read thru that very informative post...

Just watch the movie RISING SON with Sean Connery and Wesley Snipes..
The kohai and senpai relationship is developed and explained throughout this movie.

Well done Grasshopper I am definitely recommending you for BOD status.

WSJ3
10-21-2004, 10:41 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/9157CD-R1-8A.jpg

Black Ghost
10-21-2004, 10:45 PM
And for the members that are too lazy to read thru that very informative post...

The kohai and senpai relationship is developed and explained throughout this movie.

BOW....Thank you Senpai

cremaconpalo
10-21-2004, 10:47 PM
...Ahh...let me guess which ones made the best Kamakazi pilots...LOL

gdogg
10-21-2004, 10:51 PM

Thanks. My attention span was dwindling after the first couple of paragraphs. Then it was really over when I saw my baby Remy!!

WSJ3
10-21-2004, 10:54 PM
...Ahh...let me guess which ones made the best Kamakazi pilots...LOL

I have to give you a Scooby Doo

ARROOO?????

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/Scooby.gif

What are you talking man...you have to put down the indio and get some fresh air.

LOL.

cremaconpalo
10-21-2004, 10:58 PM
Shit WSJ3...nobody told me this fukkin' computer had a fukkin' webcam attached to it...can ya'll see the elephant too? LOL

WSJ3
10-21-2004, 11:00 PM
BOW....

Thank you Senpai

The HONOR is mine kohai

Black Ghost
10-21-2004, 11:00 PM
Shit WSJ3...nobody told me this fukkin' computer had a fukkin' webcam attached to it...can ya'll see the elephant too? LOL

Crem wtf are you talking about :?

WSJ3
10-21-2004, 11:01 PM

Hey I am still on probation you can't associate me with the elephant.

Tantor has a restraining order against me.

LOL.

cremaconpalo
10-21-2004, 11:03 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!

Black Ghost
10-21-2004, 11:03 PM
BOW....

Thank you Senpai

The HONOR is mine kohai

I have yet to ever let any of my Senpai's Down Ever and i will always Honor them in all my actions.

cremaconpalo
10-21-2004, 11:07 PM
Careful dude...next thing you know he'll be askin' you for a BBBJ...Fuck that "Senpai-Creampie" shit!...LOL!

WSJ3
10-21-2004, 11:08 PM
Careful dude...next thing you know he'll be askin' you for a BBBJ...Fuck that "Senpai-Creampie" shit!...LOL!

You and homo jokes...

Damn I was eating a sandwich when I read that SHITE...

You sir have no respect for one of the oldest cultures on this planet.

gdogg
10-21-2004, 11:10 PM
You and homo jokes...

The homo culture?
:lol:

Black Ghost
10-21-2004, 11:12 PM

LOL LOL LOL :lol:

WSJ3
10-21-2004, 11:12 PM
You and homo jokes...

The homo culture?

The Japanese Culture....

Man you guys need to get out more.

Black Ghost
10-21-2004, 11:14 PM
You and homo jokes...

The homo culture?

The Japanese Culture....

You have to understand Senpai if it wasnt for Rio or D.R. they would have never Travled out of America...Sad Really :cry:

cremaconpalo
10-21-2004, 11:15 PM
WSJ3..."Live by the sword, die by the sword", my bro! LOL

OR

"El pes muere por la boca", mi hermano!" LOL

gdogg
10-21-2004, 11:21 PM
You and homo jokes...

The homo culture?

The Japanese Culture....

No kidding...I was screwing with you, ya knucklehead. Now give me more Remy pics. STAT!!

RearWindow
10-21-2004, 11:31 PM
Gents,
This might be a good time to return to topic, eh? We can leave the 文化 (culture) for a different thread or site? This site has been remarkably free of problems until recently, and it would be great for it to remain that way.

Peace all.

WSJ3
10-21-2004, 11:49 PM
No kidding...I was screwing with you, ya knucklehead. Now give me more Remy pics. STAT!!

Ask and you shall receive.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/TheMaestroatWork1.jpg

Black Ghost
10-21-2004, 11:52 PM
Gents,
This might be a good time to return to topic, eh? We can leave the 文化 (culture) for a different thread or site? This site has been remarkably free of problems until recently, and it would be great for it to remain that way.

Peace all.

Seriously Rear You bein real corny...this is site for posting...the topics (as explained by jimmy himself) are starting points, if it leads somewhere else then so be it.....
Dont Get All Old and Mighty on us cause really you aint regulating shit homiie...Peace All :roll:

RearWindow
10-22-2004, 12:49 AM
Gents,

Peace all.

Seriously Rear You bein real corny...this is site for posting...the topics (as explained by jimmy himself) are starting points, if it leads somewhere else then so be it.....
Dont Get All Old and Mighty on us cause really you aint regulating shit homiie...Peace All :roll:

Sorry, I thought you had been to DR.

Black Ghost
10-22-2004, 01:12 AM
Gents,

Peace all.

Sorry, I thought you had been to DR.

Nope Only Colombia, Rio, Japan, Ausrtailia, Africa, Canada, and Europe.
Antartica is the only continent i havent been on...but im only 24 so who knows :wink:

RearWindow
10-22-2004, 01:16 AM
Well, then don't chide me about a place i know, por favor. It's nothing personal, but if you don't know, don't pretend to know here.

Black Ghost
10-22-2004, 01:35 AM
Well, then don't chide me about a place i know, por favor. It's nothing personal, but if you don't know, don't pretend to know here.

WTF are you talking about when did I try and tell you about anything!!!

First off let me set the record straight B4 i get pissed off some dumb shit....HOES IS HOES ANYWHERE....People Trying to SCam is also universal.....Ask anyone here that ive communicated with i dont PRETEND EVER! if i dont know I ASK!

And You Really dont know shit from what ive read and heard so YOUR ONION isnt worth S>H>I>T 2 me (It's nothing personal) :lol:

Lastly "All I wanna do is have some fun
I got a feeling I'm not the only one
All I wanna do is have some fun
Until the sun comes up over Duarte Blvd :wink:

Peace and love always My man 8)

RearWindow
10-22-2004, 01:43 AM
Sorry. I bow down to your 24 years of age, SENTAI. and those continents, countries , whatever. My bad.

Black Ghost
10-22-2004, 01:52 AM
Sorry. I bow down to your 24 years of age. and those continents, countries , whatever. My bad.

You Know guys like you are so funny :lol: ...and sad :cry: ..... mad at us (young, snot nosed, wet behind the ears, milk breath PUNKS!!)for not wasting our time and figuring it out early so yes YOU should Bown Down ...Because i Guarentee that i have lived.

Poor Poor Man you probably always had to look through the " Rear Window" how does it look?

You know from the OUTSIDE looking in!

For all else i will now return back to my Regular self and have fun again. 8)
Peace and love even you rear window :wink:

cremaconpalo
10-22-2004, 02:18 AM
Somehow, I'm not feelin' the love here, my bros. LOL

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall inherit the earth"...

AND

"A soft answer turneth away wrath".

Play nice, now: You are both my bros...and bros gots to stick together.

Remember what WSJ3 said, BG: " No Flaming!!": I remember you sayin' you would never let your Creampie down, dude! You ain't about to start now, are you? LOL

EVERYONE deserves a second chance...so why not give one to each other? Fair enough?

Can I get a witness? LOL

Can I get an "Amen"? LOL

Peace, out.

continentalmike
10-22-2004, 02:31 AM
Sorry. I bow down to your 24 years of age. and those continents, countries , whatever. My bad.

You Know guys like you are so funny :lol: ...and sad :cry: ..... mad at us (young, snot nosed, wet behind the ears, milk breath PUNKS!!)for not wasting our time and figuring it out early so yes YOU should Bown Down ...Because i Guarentee that i have lived.

Poor Poor Man you probably always had to look through the " Rear Window" how does it look?

I agree with WSJ3 and cremaconpalo.. so far we have had no problemo's yet.. this is a nice community and I would appreciate it if it stayed that way..

Now let's all ease up a bit.. do what you like.. whether you're young or older no matter what..

Black Ghost
10-22-2004, 02:44 AM

I agree with WSJ3 and cremaconpalo.. so far we have had no problemo's yet.. this is a nice community and I would appreciate it if it stayed that way..

Now let's all ease up a bit.. do what you like.. whether you're young or older no matter what..

Once Again I am Humbled By true Senpia's
Appologies to all Especially Rear Window
You Know how us young guys get WERE SENSITIVE MAN :wink:

continentalmike
10-22-2004, 03:21 AM

Once Again I am Humbled By true Senpia's
Appologies to all Especially Rear Window
You Know how us young guys get WERE SENSITIVE MAN :wink:

You're welcome to it man! :D

Black Ghost
10-22-2004, 03:46 AM
I wonder if a can find 18yr old non- pro triplet virgins who only want to share one man (i.e. me) between themselves for the rest of their lives

I'd Settle Down Then 8)

WSJ3
10-22-2004, 07:25 AM
you would never let your Creampie down, dude! You ain't about to start now, are you? LOL

ROTFLMFAO

I just spit my morning milk on the monitor...

Oh man I love this fucking board.

WSJ3
10-22-2004, 07:26 AM
I wonder if a can find 18yr old non- pro triplet virgins who only want to share one man (i.e. me) between themselves for the rest of their lives

I'd Settle Down Then 8)

Damn Kohai you are almost ready to take the pebble from my hand.

That is what I am talking about, save for one thing they shouldn't be virgins they should be stone cold lesbian freaks that love to eat each other out and swallow cum.

Tee Hee...

cremaconpalo
10-22-2004, 09:08 AM
...and all 3 of them should be "squirters", so you you have to use rubber sheets with a bucket and a sponge...(sigh)! LOL

RearWindow
10-22-2004, 09:21 AM

I'd Settle Down Then 8) Now THAT is a dream we can all "get behind". hey, can you add any Columbia info to our "other places" threads? It would be greatly appreciated. :)

Peace,amigo.

WSJ3
10-22-2004, 09:41 AM
...and all 3 of them should be "squirters", so you you have to use rubber sheets with a bucket and a sponge...(sigh)! LOL

That's just nasty...

Don Tomas
10-22-2004, 10:17 AM

That's just nasty...

One's mans "Nasty" is another man's favorite fetish...

I LOVE making a girl squirt, and they can all squirt just have to know where to look. :twisted:

WSJ3
10-22-2004, 10:35 AM

That's just nasty...

I LOVE making a girl squirt, and they can all squirt just have to know where to look. :twisted:

GSPOT baby...

Black Ghost
10-22-2004, 12:47 PM

That's just nasty...

GSPOT baby...

I have Explored that region on many a female ...i have mastered the G-force Pressure technique named after Yours truly....its a Evolution of an acient Tibetian (yes ive been to tibet) Female Fingering technique that Has been accepted by Direct decendents of Tripura Rahasya

Proportionately slight effort is enough for erasing slight vasanas. He whose mind has been made pure by good deeds in successive past incarnations, gains supreme results quite out of proportion to the little effort he may make - Tripura Rahasya, XIX, 65-66, Ramanashram edition

Black Ghost
10-22-2004, 12:51 PM

I'd Settle Down Then 8)

Damn Kohai you are almost ready to take the pebble from my hand.

That is what I am talking about, save for one thing they shouldn't be virgins they should be stone cold lesbian freaks that love to eat each other out and swallow cum.

Tee Hee...

It woulnt work if they were lesbians ...We wouldnt be useful since some MORON of an inventor created these synthetic materials to Mimick the texture of PENIAL SKIN... Is This Guy GAY OR JUST STUPID!!!!!!!

WSJ3
10-22-2004, 12:54 PM
It woulnt work if they were lesbians ...We wouldnt be useful since some MORON of an inventor created these synthetic materials to Mimick the texture of PENIAL SKIN... Is This Guy GAY OR JUST STUPID!!!!!!!

Now

Now Kohai

There is nothing wrong with the tenderness of HLA between 3 or more consenting adults...especially when 2 of them are lesbo siblings.

LOL.

HLA Hot Lesbian Action

Black Ghost
10-22-2004, 01:01 PM

Now

Now Kohai

There is nothing wrong with the tenderness of HLA between 3 or more consenting adults...especially when 2 of them are lesbo siblings.

LOL.

HLA Hot Lesbian Action

Hey yif could work i would be SO down for lesbians

nuhomet
10-22-2004, 03:41 PM
In a deposition taken last March and reviewed by The Associated Press,
President's brother Neil
enmeshed in messy divorce

Bush told the attorney for his wife of 23 years, Sharon, that the women did not ask him for money and he did not pay them anything.

‘It was very unusual’
Asked how he knew what to do when he opened his door and saw a woman standing there, the 48-year-old Bush replied: “Whatever happened happened.”

“It’s a pretty remarkable thing for a man just to go to a hotel room door and open it and have a woman standing there and have sex with her,” said the attorney, Marshall Davis Brown.

“It was very unusual,” Bush replied.

gdogg
10-22-2004, 08:20 PM

Ask and you shall receive.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/TheMaestroatWork1.jpg

Thank you. You're such a sharer!!

WSJ3
10-22-2004, 08:31 PM
PUFF PUFF PASS

BABY

Don't fuck up the ROTATION

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/fallon.jpg

gdogg
10-22-2004, 09:05 PM
I'd definitely like to have a puff of her!! I may consider passing.
:twisted:

psriches
10-27-2004, 04:58 PM
If the chica doesn't have an ID, leave her alone. It's not worth it! This seems to be a big deal with the hotels right now.

FnB
10-27-2004, 06:10 PM
PUFF PUFF PASS

BABY

Wow! she has clothes! I think this is the 1st clothed pic of her :D

Black Ghost
10-27-2004, 06:33 PM
PUFF PUFF PASS

BABY

Wow! she has clothes! I think this is the 1st clothed pic of her :D

This isnt remy no way :?

gdogg
10-27-2004, 07:09 PM
No it's not Remy. You should know by now that Remy does NOT own any clothing whatsoever!!

Black Ghost
10-28-2004, 05:58 PM
No it's not Remy. You should know by now that Remy does NOT own any clothing whatsoever!!

:lol: your right i have never seen a piece of clothing on her!(excpet the cath schl grl outfit)