PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Sex

John Locke
10-07-2004, 10:30 AM
Arrived on Monday and got settled in my apartment just outside of Cabarete (not far from Equipo mentioned here). Visited Cabarette and 1st drink was had on beach watching kite surfers. That was the only half hour I haven't thought of chicas. The rest of evening was uneventful except finding a beautiful caramel princess bartending at one of the beachside bars. I'll save that one for later.

Tuesday, I went in early to Sosua, had hearty breakfast at Las Rocas. The chicas bartending had a good laugh at my lack of Spanish. I got them back by offering those Listerine mouthstrips and watching the faces they made.

Made my way eventually to La Passion Massage. Had a beer and soon the girls warmed up to me. I had a great massage by Monica and a great time with the others. Another new girl is starting Monday. Forgot her name, but she was very friendly, singing to me and joking. Will definitely try to be her 1st massage there.

Spent the afternoon on the beach, drinking cubre libres courtesy of N.Y. Shark bar. One beautiful chocalate princess kept watching me and made several attempts to talk to me, even though she was with another guy. Lots of activity at the beach.

Back in Cabarette in the evening, spent time courting the caramel princess while she was at work. Set date for thursday. Heading home a motoconcho offered to set me up, so I thought I'd check it out.
He took me back into one of the the little pueblo areas to a building with an iron gate. A chica waited outside. Light skinned, Sandra Bullock type but heavier. She wanted $50us, but I said no, don't have that much. (Perfect reason not to carry too much $) She settled for $26us, plus I gave Mottoconcho 30RD.

She locked gate with big padlock and took me up to 3rd floor shit apartment. Not much to it but a couple of beds. We got down to it and because of all the alcohol I'd consumed since starting at 9am, I pumped and sweated for about 25 minutes before nutting. At one point, I tried to
move to doggy-style,but she got angry shouting, NO POSITION ! How I love when they Yell at me, oh yeah. . .

While waiting for my motoconcho to return, we talked a bit in broken English. But there was no getting over the fact I felt dirty. I'm a dirty boy!

I got home and took a shower to remove that monger sweat. I lay down in bed and dreamed about a group of naked chicas, all yelling in a chorus of "NO POSITION"!

BrooklynBeas
10-07-2004, 11:06 AM
good start to your report Fire... didnt manage to get any pics of any whores?

WSJ3
10-07-2004, 12:15 PM
I lay down in bed and dreamed about a group of naked chicas, all yelling in a chorus of "NO POSITION"!

Actually I would have been angry and kicked that chica mala out of the hotel.

John Locke
10-07-2004, 01:22 PM
I would have also, but it was her place.

Don Tomas
10-07-2004, 01:34 PM
Funny she didn't want to be "degraded"/"submissive" by doing it doggy style but had no problem with charging you money!

WSJ3
10-07-2004, 02:55 PM
I would have also, but it was her place.

Opps my bad...

Well never mind (Church Lady quote SNL)

WSJ3
10-07-2004, 02:57 PM
Funny she didn't want to be "degraded"/"submissive" by doing it doggy style but had no problem with charging you money!

It is not degrading to do it doggy style...

And you make an excellent point...she charged you but then didn't want to go with the flow.

Puta cancel her contract...

Don Tomas
10-07-2004, 02:59 PM

And you make an excellent point...she charged you but then didn't want to go with the flow.

Some women do consider it degrading.

Jimmydr
10-07-2004, 03:00 PM
Degrading is sitting in a hot shack, crapping in a hole in the back of that shack. Thats degrading.

Macky
10-07-2004, 08:01 PM
She might have thought it was going to go in her rear end, I have had a few chicas that needed reassurance about that, then they said OK.

BrooklynBeas
10-08-2004, 07:56 AM
She might have thought it was going to go in her rear end, I have had a few chicas that needed reassurance about that, then they said OK.

Thats what I was thinking... Jimmy your quote is true as well... Or how bout taking showers with buckets of water... I experienced this when hanging for a day in the campos in POP... terrible but memorable experience!

John Locke
10-09-2004, 12:36 PM
If all the sex we've ever had was Idealic on satin sheets with perfect 10's, we'd pay a fortune to fuck a chick in a rat hole with a fat ass.

Jimmydr
10-09-2004, 02:15 PM
If all the sex we've ever had was Idealic on satin sheets with perfect 10's, we'd pay a fortune to fuck a chick in a rat hole with a fat ass.

I like Rat holes, 90% of the worlds population live in them. :D

WSJ3
10-09-2004, 02:42 PM

Some women do consider it degrading.

Really then they need to hang out with me and I will redefine their meaning of degrading.