PDA

View Full Version : Is Santiago worth a Saturday evening in Disco Tipico ?

mariegbl
10-08-2004, 05:38 AM
After landing into Santo Domingo, I have to take the road for getting to Sosua. I wonder if it a good idea to have a stop in Santiago which isn't a tourist place. It would be Saturday night and I've heard than meeting a girl in a disco tipico is specially easy this night.

Andy
10-08-2004, 07:07 AM
After landing in Santo Domingo I prefer to stay some days there. Lot of non-pro girls and fun!

Specially on Saturdays! Go to the malecon in the evening and you will see! :D

BrooklynBeas
10-08-2004, 07:44 AM
Ive heard... and will find out tomorrow night for sure... that the monument is a hot spot to hang... lots of loud music coming from cars and small bars with chicas everywhere... more info coming soon on where to be Saturday nights in STI!

vak
10-08-2004, 08:43 AM
Definitely - have dinner or a drink at the Ahi Bar. Girls everywhere looking to party. These are not putas, though, you have to be charming. Take them dancing at Ambi Uno.

Jimmydr
10-08-2004, 08:45 AM
Definitely - have dinner or a drink at the Ahi Bar. Girls everywhere looking to party. These are not putas, though, you have to be charming. Take them dancing at Ambi Uno.

Santiago is a city of guys that have jobs and money. Many of the chicas there have money as well. This is not Sosua, city of whores! :D

BrooklynBeas
10-08-2004, 08:50 AM
Which is why I will enjoy it... I have been getting ass in NY recently so if by some crazy reason I cannot persuade one of these notaputa to come back to the telly with me then I will be ok... hey I'll be in Sosua either late Saturday night or Sunday the latest...

vak
10-08-2004, 09:14 AM
Which is why I will enjoy it... I have been getting ass in NY recently so if by some crazy reason I cannot persuade one of these notaputa to come back to the telly with me then I will be ok... hey I'll be in Sosua either late Saturday night or Sunday the latest...

And by 2:00 am if nothing is happening, just taxi over to Passions, Illusions and Casa Blanca and grab a nice chica for the rest of the night!

continentalmike
10-10-2004, 07:31 PM

Exactly go to the Momument (preferably with your own jeepeta) the chicks will be lining up to go places if you look half decent and speak spanish.. the bars are also jumping..

continentalmike
10-10-2004, 07:33 PM

Santiago is a city of guys that have jobs and money. Many of the chicas there have money as well. This is not Sosua, city of whores! :D

Exactly so the girls can pay for you as well!

If all else fails or if you arrive during the day - check out the McDonalds in the centre - always regular hot chicks looking for a date