PDA

View Full Version : Sea Crets Disco "voodoo street party"

psriches
05-06-2006, 06:14 PM
As reported in Sosua News:

5 May

The management of the recently opened Sea Crets bar/disco have organised a number of events over the past month: the latest being a street party with a voodoo theme.

Disco Sea Crets This began last Friday evening, when a group of Haitian voodoo dancers danced for hours in the disco, accompanying themselves on strange-looking musical instruments and drums. The next evening (Saturday), the street opposite the disco was closed to traffic and the entire area was transformed into a huge terrace with various beer stalls. The tipico band Francisco Matias, from Puerto Plata, started to perform around 1am. Despite the fact that this event was given no publicity at all, it was still fairly busy and everyone in the crowd was dancing enthusiastically. If the Sea Crets management publicise their events properly, then these types of activities will be even more successful.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/obsti/seacrets_5-5.jpg

knotty
05-06-2006, 06:27 PM
place went from a run down spot to the shit. wish i was there for both performances.

sicpup71
05-06-2006, 06:50 PM
when i went by last nite it looked dead as shit.:confused:

Beads
05-06-2006, 06:54 PM
We partied there in February it was pretty decent little spot.

psriches
05-06-2006, 07:05 PM
During May Day weekend, they had outdoor street festivals...... Mucho chicas!!

gdogg
05-06-2006, 08:40 PM
ps reads Sosua News as much as I do. I read this today at work and was just about to post it. Did anyone see this live?

Phoenix
05-09-2006, 07:27 PM
ps reads Sosua News as much as I do. I read this today at work and was just about to post it. Did anyone see this live?

There was a live show on Friday the 28th, ran into Jenni and Mildred and two of the family members and later saw ErikS. The tipico band was cool, Presidente was 60 Pesos at the stands

Escottindr
05-09-2006, 08:27 PM
I went to Lous Shark Bar last night and this MOKE comes running out of the place to tell me I couldnt park in front of the place. I backed up and went to Lous. Left 2 hours later and not 1 person was in this place.

Fuck em, they think they own the main street. Glad they were DEADER than a doornail. 6 chicas working at the bar and NOT ONE DRINKER.

Shark Bar was packed btw!

Escott