PDA

View Full Version : How much should I tip this chica?

hioctane
08-18-2008, 01:41 AM
So last year when I was in DR, I met this cute chica in a house which I took for a TLN. We got along real good. I got her number and she wanted to visit me on her off day. Unfortunately, I didn't have time. When I got back, I talked to her for a bit but then she started asking for money for her kid.. :rofl: I wasn't falling for that one. So I stopped calling her. Anyways, I am going back next month so I thought I'd give her a call. Surprisingly the number still worked. She asked why I haven't called.. :corky: Anyways, I want to take her out for dinner and some action after. She says she's not working at the house no more and is just home. So assuming, she doesn't try to negotiate money from me... How much would you "tip" her? I'd feel bad just for screwing her and leaving. :mrgreen:

Jimmydr
08-18-2008, 02:05 AM
She is a hooker, not your novia.

jd_mine
08-18-2008, 05:57 AM
So assuming, she doesn't try to negotiate money from me... How much would you "tip" her?

I think you might be assuming too much here :-)

3somefan
08-18-2008, 07:46 AM
Sun & Buns!!! What's up buddy??

Knew you couldn't stay away! :D

bentwire
08-18-2008, 08:19 AM
1500 peso same as any-other good whore

El Capitan
08-18-2008, 09:37 AM
So last year when I was in DR, I met this cute chica in a house which I took for a TLN. We got along real good. I got her number and she wanted to visit me on her off day. Unfortunately, I didn't have time. When I got back, I talked to her for a bit but then she started asking for money for her kid.. :rofl: I wasn't falling for that one. So I stopped calling her. Anyways, I am going back next month so I thought I'd give her a call. Surprisingly the number still worked. She asked why I haven't called.. :corky: Anyways, I want to take her out for dinner and some action after. She says she's not working at the house no more and is just home. So assuming, she doesn't try to negotiate money from me... How much would you "tip" her? I'd feel bad just for screwing her and leaving. :mrgreen: Give her an IOU like the other guy on the board does.:eek:

JD426
08-18-2008, 10:04 AM
1500 is a very fair price. 2000 if you are feeling especially generous. No more than 2 mil though, or you are going to be labeled as a Mark. Is she really hot ?

Jimmydr
08-18-2008, 11:07 AM
So assuming, she doesn't try to negotiate money from me... How much would you "tip" her? I'd feel bad just for screwing her and leaving. :mrgreen:

Wake up and smell the coffee.:eek:

greydread
08-18-2008, 11:52 AM
1500 is a very fair price. 2000 if you are feeling especially generous. No more than 2 mil though, or you are going to be labeled as a Mark. Is she really hot ?
I wouldn't go in with any preconceived notions. Arrange the date and see how it flows. She knows exactly how much she's looking for and let's face it...you are the bank (meaning that you're already the mark). That's fine. It's a thing that hookers tell themselves so that they can justify their actions by being "smarter" than the guys they "trick" out of their money. I don't have a problem with being "tricked" in this manner if they don't have a problem with my dick all up in them.

Don't offer a single centavo. You must determine how much she's worth en la cama. I have a few "ex putas" whom I call for occasional repeat performances and they get paid according to their performance. There is one to whom I never give less than $3,000 RD. She is a 9.765 in looks, attitude and performance on the 10 scale and when she's done with me I have to take the next day off. Every time. Not only that, when I call, she comes. No matter what and I know how inconvenient that can be so I make sure it's worth it for her so don't let anyone tell you how much a slice of punani is worth.

You decide.

cainer
08-18-2008, 11:54 AM
As jimmy stated, she isnt your novia, and she knows this. She is just offering u some GFE.

She wont be fucking u for free and she will be expecting some form of payment.

hioctane
08-18-2008, 12:09 PM
jd426,

She's not on the supermodel scale, but's she's a hot Asian / Latina mix. I love the exotic look of mixed girls.

I'm asking because this will be the first chica I'd be calling for a repeat performance on a different trip. Just wanted to be prepared. I am prepared to pay. I just wanted to see what I should do if she doesn't asks for money.. A guy can dream for a free booty call can't he? :D

bentwire
08-18-2008, 12:24 PM
jd426,

She's not on the supermodel scale, but's she's a hot Asian / Latina mix. I love the exotic look of mixed girls.

I'm asking because this will be the first chica I'd be calling for a repeat performance on a different trip. Just wanted to be prepared. I am prepared to pay. I just wanted to see what I should do if she doesn't asks for money.. A guy can dream for a free booty call can't he? :D

nothing is free, if you take her to eat , you have already begun paying, if you buy her a gift include that in the payment scale, if you offer 1500 peso and tell it is for her bambino and she refuses the money then you just had very cheep pussy.
I always offer peso at the end if i am happy, they have refused at times and this was grata, but it seldom happens anymore as i am starting to look a wee bit like Jimmy

greydread
08-18-2008, 12:25 PM
jd426,

A guy can dream for a free booty call can't he? :D
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showpost.php?p=495365&postcount=8

I will be using this quote alot.

eastcoastallstar
08-18-2008, 12:28 PM
I agree with the board, she's a hoe, so pay her the set hoe rates. 1500 st if she's off the charts, 2500 tln nothing more, if you pay her more, you'll be seen as soft and she will ask, no, demand more, learn from other peoples mistakes.

MyTio
08-18-2008, 01:03 PM
hioctane Just tell her you know she not a whore any longer and give her 1000 to 1500 for the baby a new dress shoes trust me she will be happy just do not belive she is not a whore:eek:

Jimmydr
08-18-2008, 01:23 PM
jd426,

Not on ISOC he canīt.

El Capitan
08-18-2008, 01:38 PM
A guy can dream for a free booty call can't he? :D You got an excellent chance of makin BoD around here....live your dreams! and give us a full report

eastcoastallstar
08-18-2008, 02:16 PM
Everbody gets free ass in thr DR once in while, but there's usually strings attached.
As far as not whoring anymore, I don't get it, did she suddenly hit the lotto?

PapiQueRico
08-18-2008, 02:52 PM
jd426,

Maybe she's playing the long game. Hoping to hook you for a trip to gringo land. If that is the case play it back. It's the only way I know of to get relatively free action from a ho.

Cheeno
08-18-2008, 03:22 PM
So last year when I was in DR, I met this cute chica in a house which I took for a TLN. We got along real good. I got her number and she wanted to visit me on her off day. Unfortunately, I didn't have time. When I got back, I talked to her for a bit but then she started asking for money for her kid.. :rofl: I wasn't falling for that one. So I stopped calling her. Anyways, I am going back next month so I thought I'd give her a call. Surprisingly the number still worked. She asked why I haven't called.. :corky: Anyways, I want to take her out for dinner and some action after. She says she's not working at the house no more and is just home. So assuming, she doesn't try to negotiate money from me... How much would you "tip" her? I'd feel bad just for screwing her and leaving. :mrgreen:

Please post a picture of her. It will give all of us a better idea as to how much you can pay her. :mrgreen:

After all, a picture is worth a thousand words. lol

hioctane
08-19-2008, 01:49 AM
Thanks for the tips and laughs guys! :rofl:

eastcoastallstar,
If I wanted to pay her the going rate for a regular ho, I might as well go to a casa and pick up a hotter one! Offering the going rate is just crazy! :corky:

greydread,
I think you're dead on! Not a single centavo! Pay for performance.

PapiQueRico,
I don't think she wants a visit to gringo land from me. She said she has family in the US. She has asian blood in her so it's very possible. I think she's doing it for extra money. She even told me that she has some poor sap sending her money from the US to stay home and not work in the casa. What a sucker! :rofl: Of course, I'll take all she says with a grain of salt.

bentwire,
Of course nothing is completely free. I don't mind paying for food and small gifts. I think I just like the idea of turn a hoe into a booty call. :D

I'll report back after the trip and let you all know how it goes.

MrHappy
08-19-2008, 08:35 AM
There is one to whom I never give less than $3,000 RD. She is a 9.765 in looks, attitude and performance on the 10 scale and when she's done with me I have to take the next day off. Every time. Not only that, when I call, she comes.

*Sigh*........

I've had a few like that. Richter scale chicks. Years ago, Mona Lisa had not one, but 3 girls like that.

Top shelf girls in looks, attitude, and body that would give better deep muscle massages than you could ever get in a gym, followed by body rubs with oil, then ridiculously off the hook sex.

Mona Lisa is where I really got hooked on the happy hour experience, and while I've had more happy hours than almost everyone else, the ones I got in Mona Lisa are the benchmark. The best.

Girls that would oil each other down while they were massaging me with creme, swapping spit the whole time, and me with my flagpole at attention, getting constant oral attention from either one or the other(or both). Bi girls.. "real" bi girls.

When it was over, there would always be the hot shower with both. They would wash me down, do the old soapie body rubs, suck out the remaining juice for a minute or two from my worn out willie, then dry me off and dress me.

The only difference was the cost.. only 1200 pesos.. 600 each. Plus, I'd give each a 100 pesos tip.