PDA

View Full Version : Current Chica Rates

Reel Deal
10-08-2004, 08:45 PM
So what is the current going rate for the wimmin...what's on the menu and what is it gonna cost?

RearWindow
10-10-2004, 08:14 PM
Prices have dropped in BC/SD to about 2/3rds what they were two months ago, but this may be because it is low season, and the change in the peso v dollar. my typical was 1500rd for tln with the works, but of course getting them to STAY tln is a pain in itself. So buyer beware.

guttaman
10-10-2004, 11:38 PM
Hear ya. At 30 per 1 us 1000 short time and 1500 long seems close. But, and i do mean but. Get your price upfront. Watch out for hard cores who up the agreed on price by 500DR. Double check price and attitude before you bring them to su casa.

continentalmike
10-11-2004, 05:15 AM
prices at RDS$ 1000 st and RDS$ 1500 tln as of end of sept/beginning of oct 04. Dollar at 30 to 1.

But hey attitude is more important than price right?

RearWindow
10-11-2004, 09:54 AM
But hey attitude is more important than price right?

Right On!! Attitude trumps price for me every time (as long as the price is in reason).

Gladiator
10-11-2004, 02:24 PM
In September I paid always 1k for st and 1.5k for tln to all girls I hunted in Sosua during my trip. I did come across a few who didn't accept these prices and asked for more, but I just moved on

I paid 1.5k for st to a chick in Cabarete, I knew I was overpaying but did it just as an exception and because the girl had very good attitude, despite her high rate.

WSJ3
10-11-2004, 03:03 PM
In September I paid always 1k for st and 1.5k for tln to all girls I hunted in Sosua during my trip. I did come across a few who didn't accept these prices and asked for more, but I just moved on

I paid 1.5k for st to a chick in Cabarete, I knew I was overpaying but did it just as an exception and because the girl had very good attitude, despite her high rate.

So Gladiator

What is a short time time? 2-4 hours or less?

Gladiator
10-11-2004, 03:14 PM

So Gladiator

What is a short time time? 2-4 hours or less?

It was usually between 1 and 2 hours.

WSJ3
10-11-2004, 05:15 PM
Thanks buddy.

WSJ3
10-14-2004, 01:23 PM
FXConverter - 164 Currency Converter Results

Thursday, October 14, 2004

1 US Dollar = 31.57700 Dominican R. Peso
1 Dominican R. Peso (DOP) = 0.03167 US Dollar (USD)

Median price = 30.40500 / 31.57700 (bid/ask)
Minimum price = 30.37400 / 31.54400
Maximum price = 30.40500 / 31.57700

continentalmike
10-14-2004, 03:22 PM
Arent we focussing to much on price? I mean I would like to have something that's nice to look at, is enthousiastic, does everything I want for as long as I want it and can talk to me too..

I realise we all have different requirements but just price seems so one-dimensional?

Besides we all pay what we pay. Girls from Crystals are higher priced than a shack in the country..

WSJ3
10-14-2004, 03:38 PM
Arent we focussing to much on price? I mean I would like to have something that's nice to look at, is enthousiastic, does everything I want for as long as I want it and can talk to me too..

I realise we all have different requirements but just price seems so one-dimensional?

Besides we all pay what we pay. Girls from Crystals are higher priced than a shack in the country..

This is just to help any newbies or lurkers continentalmike...

I think that the vets are good to go.

1000 pesos for ST

and 1500 for TLN regardless of the fluctuations in the DR peso.

jd_mine
10-14-2004, 04:29 PM
I usually do not negotiate. I find that if you just talk to them, make them laugh etc., those girls are not being difficult if it comes time to pay. Even the hardcore hookers. Ofcourse I realise as a newbie it might be hard to do that, if only for the lack of spanish.......
I agree with Mike though that the price isn't everything.......I'd rather spend some more on food, drinks and presents and spend the whole day with the girls tahn to just pick someone up in the disco who then leaves you as soon as you come to see if she can pick up another guy in the disco.

WSJ3
10-14-2004, 06:37 PM
I usually do not negotiate. I find that if you just talk to them, make them laugh etc., those girls are not being difficult if it comes time to pay. Even the hardcore hookers. Ofcourse I realise as a newbie it might be hard to do that, if only for the lack of spanish.......
I agree with Mike though that the price isn't everything.......I'd rather spend some more on food, drinks and presents and spend the whole day with the girls tahn to just pick someone up in the disco who then leaves you as soon as you come to see if she can pick up another guy in the disco.

I think everyone has overpaid at some time or another...however now you and everyone on the board is armed with the knowledge to ensure that no one gets cheated during their upcoming vacations.

RearWindow
10-14-2004, 07:41 PM

Excellent points here! Price isn't everthing. I started bringing down little gift bags with mascara, earrings, lotions etc from the dollar stores here, and giving the gift bags to chicas who I thought really performed well, and were AAAplus on attitude. And you know what it got me? A novia every single time!!

I quickly tire of the disco chicas because they are "one and done and gone." Regardless of whether they agreed to TLN or not. So I now prefer a daytime or nighttime novia ( never both) .."the devil you know" 8)

WSJ3
10-14-2004, 07:58 PM

Excellent points here! Price isn't everthing. I started bringing down little gift bags with mascara, earrings, lotions etc from the dollar stores here, and giving the gift bags to chicas who I thought really performed well, and were AAAplus on attitude. And you know what it got me? A novia every single time!!

I quickly tire of the disco chicas because they are "one and done and gone." Regardless of whether they agreed to TLN or not. So I now prefer a daytime or nighttime novia ( never both) .."the devil you know" 8)

I need to party with you Cowboy..

continentalmike
10-15-2004, 03:13 AM

Exactly what I mean... for me this is what its all about.. having a nice gf and being able to get a bit on the side.. the bit on the side just has to perform well in the sack.. the gf for emotinal gratification

Although the info quoted is a good grounding for newbies to ensure they don't get taken. However, not all chicas have the same quality and therefore are the same price...

Enjoy the DR (which consists of more than just Sosua btw)

WSJ3
10-15-2004, 09:36 AM
Hey ContinentalMike...

Just because a chica performs better than the last one you were with doesn't automatically entitle her to get a raise in the peso distribution.

I am all for paying for quality but the way to to that is to pay her just slightly above the 1500 TLN rate and have her come back several days in a row...

This way everybody is happy.

continentalmike
10-15-2004, 10:07 AM
WSJ3,

I wasn't only talking about performance, although I do believe in paying for perfomance in any line of work, mainly about looks.. 10' get better pay than 5's that's just how it is in my book.. but to each his own and you do very well judging from the nice pics and your posts!

WSJ3
10-15-2004, 10:15 AM
WSJ3,

I wasn't only talking about performance, although I do believe in paying for perfomance in any line of work, mainly about looks.. 10' get better pay than 5's that's just how it is in my book.. but to each his own and you do very well judging from the nice pics and your posts!

Thank for the kudos Mike...

I know that everyone has their own level of what they consider beautiful.

I like petite "catholic school girl" types while the next man will prefer a thicker full figured woman.

I have found that sometimes there is an inverse relationship between performance and beauty.

That is to say the more attractive a woman is the less likely she will be to get "down and dirty" and provide a monger with a PSE.

If a chica really rocks my world she can have anything her nasty heart desires...I just prefer to stretch out the ballon payments over the course of my vacation.

LOL.

The first Presidente is on me buddy.

continentalmike
10-15-2004, 10:56 AM
WSJ3,

I like petite "catholic school girl" types while the next man will prefer a thicker full figured woman.

I have found that sometimes there is an inverse relationship between performance and beauty.

That is to say the more attractive a woman is the less likely she will be to get "down and dirty" and provide a monger with a PSE.

If a chica really rocks my world she can have anything her nasty heart desires...I just prefer to stretch out the ballon payments over the course of my vacation.

LOL.

You're welcome dude.. I have also noticed the inverse relation between beauty and attitude..

When this happens I just dump them after dancing... tell them they can't dance for shit and that it is the best indication that they can't fuck for shit either..

Reverse psychology (did I write this correct?) works fine for me..

2nd Presidente is on me!

WSJ3
10-15-2004, 11:03 AM
WSJ3,

LOL.

You're welcome dude.. I have also noticed the inverse relation between beauty and attitude..

When this happens I just dump them after dancing... tell them they can't dance for shit and that it is the best indication that they can't fuck for shit either..

Reverse psychology (did I write this correct?) works fine for me..

2nd Presidente is on me!

I usually use this technical for my aggressive negotiations...

Most of the time I get a non-pro or semi-pro and they do the right thing.

Carpe Diem

bigfroggy1
10-16-2004, 08:31 PM
I find the information very helpful on the trip I am planning this spring to sousa.
this board has been very helpful in this choice i started lookin at a getaway at those all inclusive resorts,but they seem too restrive.
I have mongred (love that term ) in belgium,mexico,london,and quite a few us states.

independent ladies and brothels in my travels,but have yet to take a sex vacationfor my pure thrills.

save my pennies go this spring :P

WSJ3
10-16-2004, 09:04 PM
I find the information very helpful on the trip I am planning this spring to sousa.
this board has been very helpful in this choice i started lookin at a getaway at those all inclusive resorts,but they seem too restrive.
I have mongred (love that term ) in belgium,mexico,london,and quite a few us states.

independent ladies and brothels in my travels,but have yet to take a sex vacationfor my pure thrills.

save my pennies go this spring :P

You won't regret it a minute...believe me.

bigfroggy1
10-16-2004, 09:24 PM
maybe if I dont eat i can save more to get there faster 8)

WSJ3
10-18-2004, 01:14 PM
maybe if I dont eat i can save more to get there faster 8)

Umm...

Just get a diet soda with that Big Mac Meal buddy.

LOL.

Black Ghost
10-20-2004, 04:32 PM

This is just to help any newbies or lurkers continentalmike...

I think that the vets are good to go.

1000 pesos for ST

and 1500 for TLN regardless of the fluctuations in the DR peso.

I would also add i think you should factor in the fact that if selling thier pussy doesnt pay more then sell fake jewlery we may end up with nothing but 5's or less that will still hook.....Just a thought from a young Jedi 8)

WSJ3
10-20-2004, 06:20 PM
2 things Black Ghost

First what happened to your avatar...I thought it was cool but now I don't see anything except a red X under your screen name.

Second beauty is in the eye of the beholder...I love petite catholic school type latinas no more than 115lbs with really small tits, but I noticed many of my mongering buddies want a thicker chica with bigger tits.

My 10 on the pinga (richter) scale is a 4-5 on my cousins or brothers scale.

Still 1000 pesos for a GFE or a PSE is a bargain no matter how you slice it.

Black Ghost
10-22-2004, 01:18 AM
2 things Black Ghost

First what happened to your avatar...I thought it was cool but now I don't see anything except a red X under your screen name.

Second beauty is in the eye of the beholder...I love petite catholic school type latinas no more than 115lbs with really small tits, but I noticed many of my mongering buddies want a thicker chica with bigger tits.

My 10 on the pinga (richter) scale is a 4-5 on my cousins or brothers scale.

Still 1000 pesos for a GFE or a PSE is a bargain no matter how you slice it.

1. hows this avatar?

2. 30 bucks for a gfe is a deal no matter where you are so once again Senpai i agree

Andy
10-24-2004, 10:13 AM
During last 4 days staying in Sosua never paid more than 800 for ST and 1000 for TLN... :wink:

Black Ghost
10-24-2004, 11:13 PM
WSJ3,

If thats the case pay the 5's less and the 10's 1500...You are well versed in the lifestyle but i had to make that suggestion. :wink:

Jimmydr
10-25-2004, 11:36 AM
Crystals = 3,000
El Boem = 5,500

continentalmike
10-25-2004, 02:59 PM
RD$5500!
That is a joke.
That is almost NYC pricing.

Do their pussys have gold plating?
That's $171......is anybody stupid enough to pay that?
You can have the HOTTEST piece of ass in Santo Domingo for $RD1500.

I can get a hot Dominicana her for as low as Eur 30 (US$33) for a quick half hour session... man paying up RD$ 5500.. these guys should be shot

nuhomet
10-25-2004, 05:59 PM
I remember once that I had run out of Pesos and tried to pay the girl in USD $ that I still had in the safe. She seemed very confused. Do you think she was really confused or was she trying to think of a way to trick me into more $$.

I was wondering if paying in USD $ could be used to our advantage??

I know that the first thing my Dominican in-laws do when I visit them is try to buy all of my USD $ from me (and they are not poor Dominicans.) Just a thought. See you all for X-mas. Just reserved the 1st floor double.

RearWindow
10-25-2004, 08:11 PM
THey know EXACTLY what the exchange rate is, and want your dollars to hold until the rate is in their favor. It's not duplicitous, just good fiscal sense. Same with the chicas. The only drawback for them is going to a bank/cambio with dollars. There's only one way to get dollars.

Black Ghost
10-26-2004, 01:02 PM
It might be time for you guys to polish off your Macking skills with these prices..... 8)