PDA

View Full Version : Cowgirl Club-Rookie Mistake

John Locke
10-09-2004, 12:54 PM
Ran into a french guy at a schnitzel place next to D'Latino's and we headed off to a few spots. Spent an hour or so at La Passion where he flirted with Mildred, but no massage. He wanted a tode la noche. So I took him to Cowgirl Club. He found spotted on a petit black girl (one of two sisters) and I grabbed Mareva?. She was a tall caramel who seems to never stop dancing. The price was una mil + 300 salida TLN. Mareva? kept saying wait and stalling and I should have followed my better instincts. By the time we left she was pretty drunk.

We finally took off by motto concho to Cabarete (crazy,huh?) and when we got to my apartment, she started to tell motto driver to come back in an hour. I said no way, baby, TLN. I started to walk away and leave her right there. Motto concho told her to go with me. She finally relented.

In the apartment, she put the stall again. I should have kicked her out right there, but no. I finally get her clothes off, but she definitely looks better with them on. I decide to let her sleep and not pay her.
Next morning I take her out to the street, where she wants a Motto Concho back to Sosua. I give her 10 pesos and say "sorry GUA GUA!"

Jimmydr
10-09-2004, 02:05 PM
Yea, you should of got rid of her.

Macky
10-12-2004, 08:24 PM
It is not always possible to arrange to have one's hotel right in the middle of the action, but it's great when it is like that, because we haven't invested much time or trouble bringing her back, and to cut her loose means that she walks away and we walk back to the action in a few minutes or less. Sometimes we monger far and wide however.

This thing with the chicas trying to change the deal once we get to the room is getting tiresome. Happens a lot.

Jimmydr
10-13-2004, 07:55 AM
It is not always possible to arrange to have one's hotel right in the middle of the action, but it's great when it is like that, because we haven't invested much time or trouble bringing her back, and to cut her loose means that she walks away and we walk back to the action in a few minutes or less. Sometimes we monger far and wide however.

This thing with the chicas trying to change the deal once we get to the room is getting tiresome. Happens a lot.

She didn't sign a contact? Bad move. :D

Macky
10-13-2004, 08:27 PM
What difference would that make anyway?

WSJ3
10-14-2004, 09:19 AM

If you sign a contract and breach said contract you can find yourself in an actionable position in today's society.

GandyDom
10-14-2004, 01:55 PM

If you sign a contract and breach said contract you can find yourself in an actionable position in today's society.

<PERK> An "actionable position"? Sounds kinky to me! YES!!!

WSJ3
10-14-2004, 02:10 PM

<PERK> An "actionable position"? Sounds kinky to me! YES!!!

I guess that depends on the chica that you hook up with.

And people say that I have Freudian issues.

LOL.

Macky
10-15-2004, 07:50 PM
She could sign it in blood in italics, wouldn't matter, she will demand more money once you get naked with her in the room. The girls seem to agree to the going rate, but they are not happy because it ain't the same number of pesos anymore, so they try to sqeeze a little more out of us later, when they think we are vulnerable.

It's not such a big deal if as long as we don't give in. Be a tigre.

Best way around it is to have some previously test driven favoritas. I had a few of those but stayed away too long between trips, the favoritas have disappeared, gotta start over. You know it's gotta make me laugh, I hadn't visited the DR in nine months, the favoritas I could not find, but I did indeed see a few familiar faces. The bad chicas that gave me shit when I was a newbie. They were the only ones from back then that were still around. When I was in Sosua at one of the moments when I spotted one, you would have seen me smile, put my hand to my forehead, shake my head back and forth, and mouth the words "I don't fucking believe it". Gotta try to keep a sense of humor about it.

I found a few good ones on the last trip but not favorita material. That's OK. Nothing to do but put the nose to the grindstone and fly back and look some more.