PDA

View Full Version : Selling Palace

Jakeyboy
05-07-2006, 06:08 PM
I stayed at the Palace 3 May and it seems the owner is trying to sell the hotel. Seems he is building another hotel nearby. There were several prospective buyers looking the place over while I was there. Other than a couple of spiders (one VERY large) in my room, I enjoyed the stay.

whynotme
05-07-2006, 09:35 PM
I stayed at the Palace 3 May and it seems the owner is trying to sell the hotel. Seems he is building another hotel nearby. There were several prospective buyers looking the place over while I was there. Other than a couple of spiders (one VERY large) in my room, I enjoyed the stay.
its been for sale for a long time
i know what you mean about the spiders there were two very large ones i killed but my last night there cousins bit the hell out of me.

whynotme
05-07-2006, 09:36 PM
welcome tp the board.
post your trip report for us

3somefan
05-07-2006, 09:40 PM
I think Jimmy should start a fund to buy the place and make it a official ISOC hotel! Or put together a group of guys from the site who can buy it as a group? I thought it was a nice place...could use some improvements for sure. Like the cable...I was thinking of emailing John to see if he wanted me to come out there and fix his cable system...as many of you know..I have been in the cable business for 6 or so. The bar area could be better...maybe turn that car portal that adjoins the bar into a bigger bar area with maybe a kitchen??

I wish I had the money!!

bigfroggy1
05-07-2006, 10:32 PM
can I time pay 1 chica at a time:quicky:

Jimmydr
05-08-2006, 08:02 AM
I think Jimmy should start a fund to buy the place and make it a official ISOC hotel! Or put together a group of guys from the site who can buy it as a group? I thought it was a nice place...could use some improvements for sure. Like the cable...I was thinking of emailing John to see if he wanted me to come out there and fix his cable system...as many of you know..I have been in the cable business for 6 or so. The bar area could be better...maybe turn that car portal that adjoins the bar into a bigger bar area with maybe a kitchen??

I wish I had the money!!

Thanks but I will just rent as I go.

3somefan
05-08-2006, 02:06 PM
Thanks but I will just rent as I go.

I just thought that if anyone could get something like that put together..it'd be you bro! Since you are not only the mayor, but the king...:)

I hope that if he gets some new owners, they still keep it the same. I may visit in the Fall, and was thinking of staying there again?? Hope they're still open!