PDA

View Full Version : New faces

Dick Dawson
10-10-2004, 03:57 PM
It appears that they have put some new pictures at http://www.blackbeardsadultresort.com/beauties/ At least 16 new faces. Looks like they used a better camera as well as you can definitely tell the difference between the recent pictures and the older pictures. I wonder with the recent dollar drop against the peso if the prices there have reflected that.

Jimmydr
10-10-2004, 04:01 PM
I started looking at them. I know Vicki from El Boem, she never delivers the goods.

cremaconpalo
10-10-2004, 04:41 PM
I know Gri from previous trips (met her at Pesado's in PP...she was half of my birthday happy-hour that night). 3 kids. Super nice, easy going, always smiling, no "hardcore bullshit"...loves a threesome...and that ass! Much better looking than her pics, as I recall.

El Drunko
10-10-2004, 10:26 PM
I like the looks of Peluche. I don`t remember her from last month. I may have to go check her out. (top right hand side pic)

Dick Dawson
11-13-2004, 01:22 AM
They have now added a new section with Bikini pics (http://www.blackbeardsadultresort.com/beauties/bikini.html)

The Sage
11-13-2004, 06:03 PM
Lovolt, Peluche is an old friend of mine. Speaks some english. Very upbeat personally. Okay in the sack unless you're packing more than 7". If you're on the large side I would do short time only since there's a high probability she won't let you hit it in the morning. Can start to exhibit negative type qualities associated with a novia if you spend to much time with her. I caution, my experience with her is dated by almost two years. She may be more accommodating now.

The Sage
11-13-2004, 06:10 PM
Elizabeth girl number 12 from the top is a must have. Absolutely smoking body. In the top five of the chicas I've had over the years. Speaks enough english to hold a limited conversation. Performance is very good. My only problem is that she is into wigs and I prefer real hair.

JD
11-14-2004, 02:50 AM
Although I haven't been to BB yet, I think that Natividad is at the top of my list.

JD