PDA

View Full Version : Getting a free ride from POP Airport.

Jimmydr
05-08-2006, 03:19 PM
Scott will pick up anyone that brings him booze and reimburse them for it.

PM scott for what he needs.

dbros9
05-08-2006, 05:54 PM
How do i PM Scott - arriving this Wed...

sicpup71
05-08-2006, 06:00 PM
How do i PM Scott - arriving this Wed...

his name on the board is Escottindr.

Escottindr
05-08-2006, 07:04 PM
How do i PM Scott - arriving this Wed...I think I am in love!

Pm me by clicking on my name or email me at jazzpaging@yahoo.com to get me shopping list and to send me your flight info. If you have friends flying with you same goes for them. 2 bottles per person for a free ride to Sosua!

Escott

Jimmydr
05-08-2006, 07:05 PM
I think I am in love!

Pm me by clicking on my name or email me at jazzpaging@yahoo.com to get me shopping list and to send me your flight info. If you have friends flying with you same goes for them. 2 bottles per person for a free ride to Sosua!

Escott

How many bottles to get a ride freom Santiago? 4 guys and 8 bottles?

Or to far?

Escottindr
05-08-2006, 07:08 PM
How many bottles to get a ride freom Santiago? 4 guys and 8 bottles?

Or to far?
I wouldnt do the santiago trip for a boatload of free booze. Dopes come in to Santiago in the middle of the night and climbing the mountain road at that time is off the charts.

Guys, fly into Puerto Plata and I will save you the 20 bux to get to Sosua. Bring me 2 bottles each from Duty Free and I love you forever:)

I just got a bottle of Remy VSOP and a 100$ bottle of Tequilla Sunday and everyone is happy.
Escott

Jimmydr
05-08-2006, 07:09 PM
I wouldnt do the santiago trip for a boatload of free booze. Dopes come in to Santiago in the middle of the night and climbing the mountain road at that time is off the charts.

Guys, fly into Puerto Plata and I will save you the 20 bux to get to Sosua. Bring me 2 bottles each from Duty Free and I love you forever:)

I just got a bottle of Remy VSOP and a 100$ bottle of Tequilla Sunday and everyone is happy.
Escott

We arrive at 1PM in the afternoon but I understand.

Escottindr
05-09-2006, 07:08 AM
Sorry Jimmy, I wouldn't pick up my best friend in Santiago. The drive is too tiring. Was always exhausted after going to Santiago for the day and to meet that JetBlue flight is just crazy!

When are you coming back?

Escottindr
05-09-2006, 07:11 AM
I cant get to my Private message for some reason but can do everything else. Any clue as to why? Best to email me at jazzpaging@yahoo.com guys. That way you know you got to me and I can get back to you.

Jimmydr
05-09-2006, 08:10 AM
I cant get to my Private message for some reason but can do everything else. Any clue as to why? Best to email me at jazzpaging@yahoo.com guys. That way you know you got to me and I can get back to you.

I can't either.

Escottindr
05-09-2006, 08:33 AM
So administrate so we can both get our private messages!

Escottindr
05-09-2006, 08:37 AM
To the guy coming down on Wednesday. I need top shelf Irish Whiskey's, Cognacs other than Remy VSOP, Johnny Walker Blue, Gold and Green. Pick up any two of the above and email me your arrival times and flightinfo to jazzpaging@yahoo.com and I will pick you up.

Thanks