PDA

View Full Version : Hot Milfs

passasabe
08-26-2008, 07:57 PM
Anyone has contact info for women in 40's - 50's still working as whores? I love having fun with the 20's and 30 somethings, but each trip down I see women that are in their 40's and 50's that I'd love for them to rock my world. I only need to know where they are hanging out at! Private message to me if necessary.

Thanks,
Dewon642

Beads
08-26-2008, 08:08 PM
You could always ask some of those 20 year olds to introduce you to their mothers, aunts, and older sisters. You'll definitely get some crazy looks but i'm sure youll have no problem getting the retired putas back into action for a few pesos. :rofl:

JD426
08-26-2008, 08:59 PM
Just this last trip On the plane ride there I met the Aunt of 2 17 year olds visiting relatives in Santiago(about 39-41, very well kept,Very attractive) . If I spoke the language I KNOW I would have gotten your # , no doubt about it whatsoever. Big smiles, and very friendly.

On the way BACK , I met and GOT the # from a 40'ish mom traveling with her 7 yr old son. She spoke fluent English. Apparantly her husband ait doing it for her anymore, or she was just looking for a better offer. She held my hand tightly whenever we hit turbulance & HANDED me her # and email addr.
So it aint hard , and I have NO game.
You wanna hit Mommy, or Auntie, Im sure you will have a full dance card as they say.

JuanElGriego
08-26-2008, 09:07 PM
You wanna hit Mommy, or Auntie, Im sure you will have a full dance card as they say.

Always nice to switch things up with a MILF here and there.

Nutha thing i'm lookin' at (but harder) is to bag one of those women who play that "Cristiana" shit. I have my eye on a particular one that works at a pharmacy on Clisante. ;)

whynotme
08-26-2008, 09:12 PM
fuck fuck fuck:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i just had a weekend get together with my 26 year old avitar milf:mrgreen:

i have been with her since she was 18 (barely)

and i now remember why i trade them in at 25 and get a new one:rolleyes: ;)

she is still a hotty and does playboy shoots and modelling blah blah blah but she is showing her age:mad:

so its on to her replacement:D

Tony Toca
08-26-2008, 09:31 PM
Always nice to switch things up with a MILF here and there.

Nutha thing i'm lookin' at (but harder) is to bag one of those women who play that "Cristiana" shit. I have my eye on a particular one that works at a pharmacy on Clisante. ;)

What do you mean!!

95% of the chicas in Sosua are MILFs!!!!

It is so hard to see a non-MILF in Sosua (I did not say the DR).

JuanElGriego
08-26-2008, 09:42 PM
What do you mean!!

95% of the chicas in Sosua are MILFs!!!!

It is so hard to see a non-MILF in Sosua (I did not say the DR).

Yes, technically you're correct cuz they've all got kids hence they're MILFS but YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!! ;)

passasabe
08-27-2008, 07:50 PM
Hey thanks fellows. I'll put some of this into action on my next trip. As always the fellows on the board have come through!

Thanks,
Dewon642

Passport Playa
09-03-2008, 02:36 PM
fuck fuck fuck:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i just had a weekend get together with my 26 year old avitar milf:mrgreen:

i have been with her since she was 18 (barely)

and i now remember why i trade them in at 25 and get a new one:rolleyes: ;)

she is still a hotty and does playboy shoots and modelling blah blah blah but she is showing her age:mad:

so its on to her replacement:D

I'd sure like to put some mileage on this 26 yr. old hottie. Can you pm me with some contact information? I will be in Santo Domingo from Oct 4 - October 6.

The Mac Man

MrHappy
09-03-2008, 04:54 PM
I hate to tell ya this, but at 40-50 they're grandmothers, and some great grandmothers down here. LOL