PDA

View Full Version : Jimmydr's Trip #28

Jimmydr
10-17-2004, 09:19 AM
Saturday October 16, 2004

Well I arrived at JFK airport and met a Dominicana waiting for her sister to leave. She has papers and lives in Manhattan so I got her number for when I return in 2 weeks. The flight took off on time, I arrived in Sosua, gave up my room at The Palace since John eas overbooked and checked into The Europa.

It was 80 degrees when I got here, nice, not too hot. :D

I converted money at 32.3 and then went over to Passions and got a massage from Mildreds sister Eridania, she must be 4ft 10 at most, complete with BBBJ.

Stopped by the Palace where there were 8 chicas hanging around, John completed a sidewalk, met Don Tomas then went to El Botin for Dinner with Reel Deel, he is also at The Europa.

Took a walk around after dinner, hung at Dominos with Reel Deel and Don Tomas, a packed bar then walked down to Merangue and that had a crowd as well.

Sunday October 17, 2004

Arrived at Rockies for Breakfast and met Strangluck, he is at The Palace and he said Roverman came down with him. (He is at One Ocean Place.)
Went down to The Shark Bar, hung with Strangeluck, we then walked back to The Palace, where DaPlumber and his buddy are staying, then over to Passions to hang a bit. Strangluck got a massage and I went over to M & M for a massage. Later on while I was swimming UnMenXTC stopped by, he is bouncing around.

Came by the Palace and met the 3 NY guys and Swizzels from WSA at the bar area.

Strolled around the town from 8:30-10:30 and there were chicas all over the place. I saw a pretty light skinned one that wanted 1,000 pesos for an hour, but thats $31 so I passed on her.

Monday October 18, 2004
Arrived at Rockies for Breakfast, my novia showed up and now Strangeluck is here.

Headed over to The Shark Bar with Swizzles and DaPlumber, met feo there and hung a bit. Walking around the beach this chica catches my eye, her mother comes over with her aunt and the ask if I want her, now thats real nice but at this time I am not ready to buy 5 people lunch. :D

Feo came over to my apartment and my novia cooked us dinner and served us on the Terrace. After dinner I did my stroll down the strip, chicas everywhere. In the Cowgirl bar there were three that I wanted but they wanted 1,500 ST or about an hour.

I stopped by Passions, and a new chica named Rosa started, she use to work at Flamingo Strip club. She is a shortie.

Tuesday October 19, 2004
Arrived at Rockies for Breakfast, my novia showed up and now Strangeluck is here.

I walked over to The Palace to hang a bit and DaPlumber and company, about 6 chicas and a cool breeze. :D

Well I was hanging at The Palace and Lucky arrived with his buddy and there were some fresh new chicas there and his buddy got one. about 5ft 5 110 pounds. She was there with Melody.

After my afternoon coffee I saw one of the hookers from the last few days and said I would give her 50 pesos a minute for a BBBJ, minimum of 10 minutes. She said okay and we went to her apartment. I was there 13 minutes in total but who is watching the time. :shock:

Hung at Dominos with Strangeluck, Lucky and his buddy. There were about 20 people there maybe, about 12-14 chicas. :D

Swung by the Cowgirl Bar and there were 6 of yesterdays chicas there.

Around 10 PM I saw these 2 chicas, sisters, 18 & 19, coming from a cousins house. The cuter one I wispered in her hear, lets go to the hotel, she laughed and said okay. 35 minutes later I gave her a gift, 500 pesos and she was happy and on her way home. :)

Wednesday October 20, 2004
Arrived at Rockies for Breakfast. Strangeluck and my novia showed up again. :shock:

I went to M & M for my daily massage.

Stuyman and his 5 buddies showed up at The Palace and then about a dozen chicas showed up as well. These guys brought their own bar with them. :D

I shot over to the Shark Bar, Lou did a barbaque and there were about a dozen of us there. Hot Dogs were great. :)

A bunch of the guys had Ribs at Rockies then we roamed around the town and every place had a TV on for the Yankee Game!

Thursday October 21, 2004
Arrived at Rockies for Breakfast. Strangeluck and my novia showed up again. :shock:

Did pretty much the same as all ther other days, hung at the Shark Bar, Passions Massage and the Palace. Kwiz arrived and he went by my apartment. My girl cooked Baked Ziti and it was very good. I was out till 12:45 and there were chicas evertwhere. I did go to D Classico and it was PACKED!

Friday October 22, 2004
Arrived at Rockies for Breakfast. My novia joined me and there were a few guys from DR1 here.

Later on I was hanging with the Brooklyn Boys, we had a long lunch at Rockies. 5 other guys checked into the Palace and there must be 15 mongers in total staying there now.

Saturday October 23, 2004
Well Andy from Russia arrived with 8 others and they are at One Ocean Place. Later on Skygoggles arrived with 5 others at The Europa and WSJS and I boned the 700 peso chica back to back!!! :D

Sunday October 23, 2004
Arrived at Rockies for Breakfast. Strangeluck and my novia showed up again.
Strangeluck left and Guttaman arrived! Just hanging at The Palace, Priches,WSJ3, Gutaman and a few others. Melody and a few other chicas were there. Justa lazy Sunday afternoon.

Well a friend of Izzys has a car and he took us around for 800 ($25) pesos out to Puerto Plata at 11:30pm. WSJ3, Priches, 2 other mongers and myself. Crystals was packed but they wanted 3,000 pesos and El Boem well they wanted 5,500 pesos and had about 24 chicas there. Long Beach had a poor selection but a few would take 500 pesos for BBBJs in the car.

Returned to Sosua around 2am, hit D Classico which was crowded and Latina club which was packed.

Monday October 24, 2004
Arrived at Rockies for Breakfast. Priches was here as well.

WSJ3
10-17-2004, 10:47 AM
I guess I will see you at the Europa on Saturday Oct 23rd JimmyDR buddy...I should be there about 4:00PM.

So tell me can you take any of the Palace chicas back to the Europa for a ST or TLN?

psriches
10-17-2004, 10:56 AM
Tell us which chicas are at the Palace. Anything new??

Jimmydr
10-17-2004, 04:33 PM

I saw about 8-10. Whats not new to me may new to others.

WSJ3
10-17-2004, 06:02 PM

You know how I like them JimmyDR buddy...any petite chicas at the Palace available for TLN?

Don Tomas
10-19-2004, 06:16 PM

You know how I like them JimmyDR buddy...any petite chicas at the Palace available for TLN?

Hey man FIND Danielle, I will be posting later about her. She had me hard just watching her on the dance floor. See my review under her and my upcoming trip report!!!

She will be your type.

WSJ3
10-19-2004, 06:18 PM
Hey man FIND Danielle, I will be posting later about her. She had me hard just watching her on the dance floor. See my review under her and my upcoming trip report!!!

She will be your type.

Many thanks Don Tomas my friend...

Danielle right...

Does she hang out at the Palace or should I just look for her at the local discos?

Jimmydr
10-20-2004, 06:39 PM
Saturday thru Wednesday is POSTED!

WSJ3
10-20-2004, 06:43 PM
I like the 10 minutes for 500 pesos story JimmyDR.

Jimmydr
10-20-2004, 06:47 PM

I stock a meter in her ass and feed it pesos.

WSJ3
10-20-2004, 06:52 PM

ROTFLMAO

:lol:

Black Ghost
10-22-2004, 12:59 AM

ROTFLMAO

:lol:

with the way jimmy runs his chicas they need a damn timeclock :D