PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone been to Casa Marina Lately?

ElPlomero
09-10-2008, 03:48 PM
I was wondering about the day pass for chica situation at Casa Marina.

I can get a room for a week by just paying a $100 trade fee.

It probably won't be worth it, given the bullshit factor, but I'm interested in hearing about it from someone in the know.

bentwire
09-10-2008, 06:30 PM
if you can get a week for 100,, do it for nothing else to have a high quality place to look at rich bitches:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ElPlomero
09-10-2008, 07:09 PM
if you can get a week for 100,, do it for nothing else to have a high quality place to look at rich bitches:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can see rich bitches here. I'm going for the Sosua chicas.

I know that AI's are not the best place to stay when traveling for P4P but I thought I remember hearing that Casa Marina, for some reason, was pretty good.

Anyone else???

Citynights
09-10-2008, 07:30 PM

It probably won't be worth it, given the bullshit factor, but I'm interested in hearing about it from someone in the know.

:rolleyes:This is just a idea if you are staying there...you can have the chicas come down to the beach in front of the Waterfront....rent some chairs on the beach for the chicas and yourself....:crazy: you can go up and make runs to the beach bar on reef side of the beach.... many guests use this beach and make runs for food and drinks.....:toast: :eldrunko: I have been known to do this a few times for chicas and some good looking tourists... after you have plied them with some food and drink it s a short walk to Waterfront rooms or Rockys ,NG , New Breeze.... Its awesome beach in some ways better Sousa Beach...and if you go to the far end of the beach away and semi private...:deviltail: :quicky:I always travel with party mugs that can contant up up three drinks and stay cold....so you do not have to make as many trips....just a thought that may help you...:rolleyes:

ElPlomero
09-10-2008, 08:42 PM
:rolleyes:This is just a idea if you are staying there...you can have the chicas come down to the beach in front of the Waterfront....rent some chairs on the beach for the chicas and yourself....:crazy: you can go up and make runs to the beach bar on reef side of the beach.... many guests use this beach and make runs for food and drinks.....:toast: :eldrunko: I have been known to do this a few times for chicas and some good looking tourists... after you have plied them with some food and drink it s a short walk to Waterfront rooms or Rockys ,NG , New Breeze.... Its awesome beach in some ways better Sousa Beach...and if you go to the far end of the beach away and semi private...:deviltail: :quicky:I always travel with party mugs that can contant up up three drinks and stay cold....so you do not have to make as many trips....just a thought that may help you...:rolleyes:

I like to spend each night with a different chica. I'm trying to find out what would be necessary in order to do that at Casa Marina.

I've stayed at New Garden and that was fine, I've stayed at Casa Cayena and hated the beds.

I'm just trying to see if there is an upside to staying at Casa Marina.

cainer
09-10-2008, 10:22 PM

What is a trade fee?

If all it costs u is $100, why not go for it? Just wing it when u get there and see what all u can do about the situation. For $100, all u need to do is eat there a couple of times and grab a few drinks and u have consumed your $100 and your even:)

Maybe its also possible to sign a chica in for the day, as your guest.( you wont know until u try and pls let us know what happened) Maybe its possible to do this for a low fee. I thought i read somewhere on this forum that some chicas can sign up as guests (as locals) and they get a greatly reduced rate. I thought i read it would cost them in the area of $20 or so. A local price and not the gringo price. Or do as Citynights suggested. I am sure there is many ways to recoup that $100, even if u spent little time at the resort.

If i was in your shoes and i had the oppurtunity to live and learn, at a A1 resort in Sosua, that was so close to the action, and it would only cost me $100, id do it in a heatbeat.

ElPlomero
09-11-2008, 02:23 PM
What is a trade fee?

If all it costs u is $100, why not go for it? Just wing it when u get there and see what all u can do about the situation. For $100, all u need to do is eat there a couple of times and grab a few drinks and u have consumed your $100 and your even:)

Maybe its also possible to sign a chica in for the day, as your guest.( you wont know until u try and pls let us know what happened) Maybe its possible to do this for a low fee. I thought i read somewhere on this forum that some chicas can sign up as guests (as locals) and they get a greatly reduced rate. I thought i read it would cost them in the area of $20 or so. A local price and not the gringo price. Or do as Citynights suggested. I am sure there is many ways to recoup that $100, even if u spent little time at the resort.

If i was in your shoes and i had the oppurtunity to live and learn, at a A1 resort in Sosua, that was so close to the action, and it would only cost me $100, id do it in a heatbeat.

Yes, all this is true.

A trade fee is what you pay a broker like RCI or II to trade a timeshare week that you own for one that you do not.

I like The New Garden and wouldn't mind going again. I have long known the pitfalls of staying at an AI when hobbying and have decided to forgo better accomodations and cheaper American Style Food and Drink to eliminate the hassles associated with bringing girls in.

I thought I read where The Casa Marina complex was actually less of a hassle than others have been reported to be and was trying to get some info.

If I decide to trade into CM I will, of course, post regarding my experience.

sicpup71
09-11-2008, 02:43 PM
Yes, all this is true.

A trade fee is what you pay a broker like RCI or II to trade a timeshare week that you own for one that you do not.

I like The New Garden and wouldn't mind going again. I have long known the pitfalls of staying at an AI when hobbying and have decided to forgo better accomodations and cheaper American Style Food and Drink to eliminate the hassles associated with bringing girls in.

I thought I read where The Casa Marina complex was actually less of a hassle than others have been reported to be and was trying to get some info.

If I decide to trade into CM I will, of course, post regarding my experience.

FOR ONLY $100 i'd stay at the Casa Marina and use The New Garden to fuck, this way all ur shit is safe at the Casa Marina plus it'll cost less to eat and drink

ElPlomero
09-11-2008, 06:24 PM
FOR ONLY $100 i'd stay at the Casa Marina and use The New Garden to fuck, this way all ur shit is safe at the Casa Marina plus it'll cost less to eat and drink

I thought about all of these things.

I also consider the safes at The NG relatively safe.

I would have to pay their AI fees and since I don't drink, my bar bill is usually quite lower than most anyone else's. (Except for other non-drinkers)

I'm not sure I eat and drink $70 worth each day. I would still have to buy food and drink at Classico's, restaurants that I take chicas to, and whenever I feel like something off reservation.

Since I will probably be off reservation more than on, I may not get much more than Breakfast and possibly lunch out of them.

I am still trying to find out what day passes cost. (if they exist)

I suppose I could just send them an email.

vagabond
09-23-2008, 02:28 PM

He doesen't have to use the Waterfront beach, also the original Casamarina beach itself is public, with a public entrance. The public entrance is usually closed at night though.