Mr Mil
05-10-2006, 06:19 PM
How did you hear about our forum?
Other

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify
JIMMYDR YAHOO SITE (INSEARCHOFCHICAS)

Marital status?
Divorced or Separated (Thankfully)

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Yes

Do you have a special message for Jayman?
HI JAYMAN, I LOVE YOU BLACKBEARD POOL PARTIES

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

Not yet

------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add any other details.

Hi guys, I have been a member since Dec. 2004, and I was a lurker until today.......so as of today " I'M A LURKER NO MORE"... I will be a contributing member of this site. I met member PSRICHES in sept, 04, we shared a taxi to the palace hotel, he wanted to introduced me later that day to JIMMYDR, but after all the presidentes and chicas that day... no need for me to explain i didn't make it to the introduction. PSRICHES reffered to me in his sept, 04 trip report as "MR. MIL."......I want you guys to know I immensely enjoyed your reports, comments and photos. Many times I want to add my comment and my two cents to others comments and reports but iI refrained because I didn't officially introduced myself earlier............mucho thanks to all regular posters...

------------------------------------------------------

Phoenix
05-10-2006, 08:18 PM
Welcome to the forum Island Man, hope we hear from you this time :D

knotty
05-10-2006, 10:16 PM
welcome island man. if you met ps in sept. 04 at the palace then you had to have met me. i was there during the same time. you couldn't miss me. big black dude with specs and dreads.

JD
05-11-2006, 02:53 AM
Welcome!

JD

whynotme
05-11-2006, 07:29 AM
welome aboard

Apos
05-11-2006, 06:33 PM
welcome to the ISOC! post em if ya got em!:biggrin:

Mr Mil
05-13-2006, 02:45 PM
Thanks guys for the welcoming.............PHOENIX........KNOTTYDREDD.......JD......WHYNOTME......APOS.........Thanks a lot guys... I was a little busy the last few days, thats why I didn't responded earlier........KNOTTYDREDD, when I stopped by the PALACE it was only for about 10 to 15 mins. to share a beer with PSRICHES and look at two of the rooms for future stays, and I had the taxi guy was waiting to take me to the hotel Plaza Europa. Anyway I'm hoping to link up in the future with you guys..........PS (psriches hasn't responded to my private message or even give me a welcome shout, I guess he's prob. real busy or totally forgot about meeting me or maybe he thinks i'm a total prankster) ..... PSRICHES, ( let me try to refresh your memory) remember you were the one who treated me to my first presidente at the PALACE HOTEL, and it was my treat the following day at the LA BAMBA BAR.......(hope that helps)........

blacksultan
05-13-2006, 02:52 PM
Welcome Island Man and we are glad to have you become a member of our friendly monger community. Now get back down to DR and tap some ass.

TG37
05-13-2006, 03:16 PM
Islandman welcome to ISOC . You will get so much more from this site if your active . You will have a great bunch of fellas to chill with in DR and we even have local get togethers . Enjoy and lets see the photos if you got em! Like apos said.

knotty
05-14-2006, 02:26 PM
not a problem, maybe in the future we may bump into each other in DR.

gdogg
05-14-2006, 06:15 PM
Welcome, Island Man the Third!! :wink:

Mr Mil
05-14-2006, 07:33 PM
Welcome Island Man and we are glad to have you become a member of our friendly monger community. Now get back down to DR and tap some ass.
***Thanks for the welcome blacksultan.....Hope to be there very soon.

Mr Mil
05-14-2006, 07:43 PM
Islandman welcome to ISOC . You will get so much more from this site if your active . You will have a great bunch of fellas to chill with in DR and we even have local get togethers . Enjoy and lets see the photos if you got em! Like apos said.
......Thanks for the welcome torontoguy37....Sorry didn't have a camera on prior trips, but plan to fix that very soon...Also planning to link up with one of those majot ISOC invasion.....

Mr Mil
05-14-2006, 07:49 PM
not a problem, maybe in the future we may bump into each other in DR.
....Sure will knotty......Sosua will be my home away from home...we dif. will drink some Presidente.

Mr Mil
05-14-2006, 07:51 PM
Welcome, Island Man the Third!! :wink:
......Thanks gdogg.....

Mr Mil
07-03-2006, 07:30 PM
JUST TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW, ISLAND MAN III IS NOW MR MIL....MUCH SIMPLER AND EASIER!!!

psriches
07-03-2006, 08:21 PM
Thanks guys for the welcoming.............PHOENIX........KNOTTYDREDD.......JD......WHYNOTME......APOS.........Thanks a lot guys... I was a little busy the last few days, thats why I didn't responded earlier........KNOTTYDREDD, when I stopped by the PALACE it was only for about 10 to 15 mins. to share a beer with PSRICHES and look at two of the rooms for future stays, and I had the taxi guy was waiting to take me to the hotel Plaza Europa. Anyway I'm hoping to link up in the future with you guys..........PS (psriches hasn't responded to my private message or even give me a welcome shout, I guess he's prob. real busy or totally forgot about meeting me or maybe he thinks i'm a total prankster) ..... PSRICHES, ( let me try to refresh your memory) remember you were the one who treated me to my first presidente at the PALACE HOTEL, and it was my treat the following day at the LA BAMBA BAR.......(hope that helps)........Ok, i just got off the phone with Mr. Mil (formerly Island Man). I do remember meeting/hanging with him. We even shared a "Jesus the rip off" taxi back in 2004.

Palace John sends Jesus to pick me up at POP airport. I get in and we start off towards the airport exit. Jesus decides to stop off and pick up Mr. Mil who was also waiting for a taxi. Mr. Mil is on his way to Europa and Jesus wants to charge $15 each. I didn't want any drama before i even started my vacation so i paid the money. But towards the end of my trip, i let Jesus know how foul that was and i told Palace John. Jesus gave me a free ride on the return trip.

Anyway, i want to extend a big welcome to Mr. Mil. Looking forward to your participation! We definitely have to link up behind the scenes.

By the way, that was a good trip!!

Mr Mil
07-04-2006, 11:54 AM
Hey psriches, i remember that occasion in 2004 quite well....i'm sure jesus thought he was getting over bigtime......Anyway thanks for the welcoming, we will most definately link up locally for some presidente and hunting New York style...........Mr Mil.