PDA

View Full Version : massage parlors

hioctane
09-12-2008, 04:18 PM
Anyone know where I can get massages in DR? I'll be in Santo Domingo, Santiago, Peurto Plata, and Sosua. A place in any of these places is fine. I've been to Passions in Sosua. Is there anything else? I read a lot closed down because of the crackdown, but you can still find them in the local papers. Any recommendations?

greydread
09-12-2008, 06:08 PM
DAMN!!!

Please read "All Posts By: Cheeno"

hioctane
09-12-2008, 11:42 PM
DAMN!!!

Please read "All Posts By: Cheeno"

I spoken with Cheeno many many times over PM. :D The only others he knows, GBP, I've been to. Looking for something different. Comeon, there has to be more than 2 in DR! :lol:

Cheeno
09-12-2008, 11:48 PM
I spoken with Cheeno many many times over PM. :D The only others he knows, GBP, I've been to. Looking for something different. Comeon, there has to be more than 2 in DR! :lol:

Hey hioctane :biggrin:

Here is a casa called "P P Cafe Bar". Check it out.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?p=505742#post505742

I will post a few more casas in the next few hours. My girlfriend is watching TV in the living room and she is only a few feet away from me. So I need to be careful. lol :mrgreen:

Here is the Santo Domingo/Casa section. I posted around ten casas in this section. Check it out when you have time. :smile:
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=659

hioctane
09-13-2008, 01:47 PM
Thanks Cheeno. I'll check them out, but I'm looking for a massage like La Passion in Sosua!

wrgold
09-13-2008, 02:50 PM
Theres loads of massage parlors in Sosua. I know of about 4 with a few blocks of the New Garden hotel. Cost is 500 pesos and you get massage with happy ending. Belkis is the name of one and I had good service there.

Walk around during the day and you'll have no problems finding one in Sosua

hioctane
09-13-2008, 09:18 PM
Theres loads of massage parlors in Sosua. I know of about 4 with a few blocks of the New Garden hotel. Cost is 500 pesos and you get massage with happy ending. Belkis is the name of one and I had good service there.

Walk around during the day and you'll have no problems finding one in Sosua

Are they close to La Passion? That's the only one I've been to and it costs 1000 pesos!

Jimmydr
09-14-2008, 11:48 AM
You can moto around Sosua in under 10 minutes. Its very small.

David Smash
09-14-2008, 11:51 AM
Massage Parlors....yeah...ok...I would suggest reading ErikS posts. There is M&M in Sosua that gives a professional massage. I think it's by the 4 Roses bar.

Don't anyone say I don't answer questions!!!!!

Kevy
09-14-2008, 12:10 PM
Massage Parlors....yeah...ok...I would suggest reading ErikS posts. There is M&M in Sosua that gives a professional massage. I think it's by the 4 Roses bar.

M&M is by Baileys, not the 4 roses, close to the banco popular.

Jimmydr
09-14-2008, 12:11 PM
M&M is by Baileys, not the 4 roses, close to the banco popular.

His mind is in Centro or Mayorista. He won't get them places confused.:D

hioctane
09-14-2008, 12:45 PM

Yes.. a massage parlor.. Us asians love to get massages! After fucking 24/7 you need to relax!

M&M is professional? All massages must at least come with a happy ending! :rofl:

Cuba Libre Bar sounds interesting. I'll stop by.

Hemp
09-14-2008, 02:21 PM
Thats because you havent tried it!!! i was a doubter also...

when you try the M&M Experience, you can thanks us later :wink:

Yes.. a massage parlor.. Us asians love to get massages! After fucking 24/7 you need to relax!

M&M is professional? All massages must at least come with a happy ending! :rofl:

Cuba Libre Bar sounds interesting. I'll stop by.

Young Hero
09-14-2008, 04:13 PM
I prefer Kika's? above Lou's and it's 100 pesos cheaper than M & M. You can't go wrong with either.

Tomr929
09-14-2008, 08:11 PM
Well guys welcome from beautiful downtown SOUSA. Got here on the Am air this afternoon checked into New Garden. Put my clothes away and hid everything I could in the safe. Decided I needed a massage, BAD decision. I went to BELKIS. The girl I had name it sounded like O K, that how she prounounced it. Long story short I had brought $200 and about 900 peso from my last trip. Pesos were in front pocket 200 was in trifold wallet in a zipped up pocket. After the massage I paid with the pesos and went to exchange the 200. Found out 200 was now 80. Went back created a stink but no one could or would speak english. The girl was long gone. I plan on going back tomorrow.

cainer
09-14-2008, 11:09 PM
Well guys welcome from beautiful downtown SOUSA. Got here on the Am air this afternoon checked into New Garden. Put my clothes away and hid everything I could in the safe. Decided I needed a massage, BAD decision. I went to BELKIS. The girl I had name it sounded like O K, that how she prounounced it. Long story short I had brought $200 and about 900 peso from my last trip. Pesos were in front pocket 200 was in trifold wallet in a zipped up pocket. After the massage I paid with the pesos and went to exchange the 200. Found out 200 was now 80. Went back created a stink but no one could or would speak english. The girl was long gone. I plan on going back tomorrow.

What benefit does the thief have, by only taking $120 of the $200?? Does she figure u wont miss it and wont fuss about it missing, since, in her mind, that u wont notice it gone in the first place? ODD

moshy2k
09-15-2008, 01:01 AM

Is there a new setup at Belkis for massages? When I got a massage there my clothes were laying next to me on a small table. When did she get the time to go through your pockets?? Is it possible you only thought you had $200 in your pocket? I would think most theives would have taken the whole thing and split.

Tomr929
09-15-2008, 07:48 PM
Hey fuck, the purpose of this board is to give information' Listen I'm 66 at the end of this month still an active volunteer firefighter and by no means senile yet. I know how much I brought down here, how much I put in the safe and how much I had in my wallet. When money is a little tight you know where every penny is I have no reason to hurt any ones business nor anything personal against the place. Till now

Hey, use this information anyway you want. To answer the other question the clothes were hung on the wall the head of the table faced the other way near the door

moshy2k
09-16-2008, 12:37 AM
Hey fuck, the purpose of this board is to give information' Listen I'm 66 at the end of this month still an active volunteer firefighter and by no means senile yet. I know how much I brought down here, how much I put in the safe and how much I had in my wallet. When money is a little tight you know where every penny is I have no reason to hurt any ones business nor anything personal against the place. Till now

Hey, use this information anyway you want. To answer the other question the clothes were hung on the wall the head of the table faced the other way near the door

Tomr,

My post was not intended to offend. You could have left the room to go to the bathroom or hung your clothes up outside the massage room. So I think the question was valid. I have had a massage there before, but it was a long while ago so I asked if the setup has changed.

Additionally, there have been a few cases where a guy was either drunk or was mistaken when he thought something was stolen. Sometimes a post can come across hostile when it is not intended.