PDA

View Full Version : Accused makes accusation

NewsWhore
09-16-2008, 03:40 PM
General Hilario Gonzalez has gone on the offensive against Peravia Senator Wilton Guerrero, making his own set of accusations. Gonzalez is asking for Guerrero's financial records to be investigated, insinuating that the Senator is not as clean as he claims. Gonzalez said: "According to people from Bani, Guerrero used to sell papayas from an old Chevrolet pickup truck and now is one of the richest men in the province with a chain of stores." Gonzalez hints that Guerrero made his fortune after working at the governmental Dominican Agrarian Institute between 1996 and 2000.
Meanwhile, the former Police commander in Bani admitted that one of his sons had spent six months in jail on drug charges.
After initially denying the charge, General Gonzalez confirmed that a son of his, who worked for an airline company, was arrested in JF Kennedy Airport in NY with a suitcase with drugs. He testified that he was asked to carry the suitcase for an undisclosed person. He said his son was able to prove that the suitcase was not his.
He also mentioned the case of another son of his who Senator Guerrero denounced for drug trafficking. "It is an independent case that escapes my control, even if I have tried to guide my sons along the best of roads, but unfortunately, this son committed an error such as has happened to other sons of eminent persons," he declared.

More... (http://www.dr1.com/index.html#10)