View Full Version : Introducing - Downtown

Downtown
05-12-2006, 10:46 AM
How did you hear about our forum?
Link on other sex related web site

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify

Marital status?
Divorced or Separated (Thankfully)

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Yes

Do you have a special message for Jayman?
Fuck you (?)

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

I've been going to Cuba for over 7 years; the DR for 2 years; Panama for 3 years; visited Jamaica once (no mi gusta); all over Europe account I lived in the UK on 2 occasions for a total of 13 years; Costa Rica; USA. Would love to check out Colombia.

------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add any other details.

Thank you to all the ISOC hombres I met recently (too numerous to mention because I wouldn't want to list them and leave someone out). You guys are really too much!! Looking forward to seeing you all again and meeting more of you!

------------------------------------------------------

mirage6
05-12-2006, 10:51 AM
WELCUM and glad to have you aboard looking forwards to some reports and must of all PICSSSSSSSSSS

LM
05-12-2006, 10:53 AM
Welcome downtown.....good meeting you last week in Sosua...:)

Ram
05-12-2006, 12:19 PM
Is this who I think it is?? Welcome buddy!!!

Beads
05-12-2006, 01:33 PM
welcome to ISOC

SJG
05-12-2006, 02:02 PM
Welcome. Did I meet you in Sosua also? I may have missed you, I left on May 6th.

Phoenix
05-12-2006, 06:37 PM
Nice meeting you last week Downtown, hope to see you active on the site here

whynotme
05-12-2006, 07:20 PM
welcome aboard
\looks like you have some travel experience to share

TG37
05-13-2006, 07:30 PM
welcome to ISOC dwntown

LM
05-13-2006, 07:33 PM
Is this who I think it is?? Welcome buddy!!!

yepper......

Downtown
05-13-2006, 08:15 PM
Ramesses: As Learningman said "Yepper", its me! I hear you are going to Sosua in June. Have a great time, bang a bunch for all of us and hopefully we'll get together for that beer and visit the academy of fine arts when you get back!

Swearengen: I think we were the proverbial "two ships passing in the night". I was there for two weeks and left on May 6 also! So go figure! Hopefully we'll meet next time.

Learningman, Phoenix: Great meeting you two. You sure rock! Again 'til next time...who knows where...maybe Cuba or Colombia?!

Mirage6, Beads, Whynotme and Torontoguy37: Thanks for the welcome! I'm sure we'll meet up in the near future!

Jimmydr
05-13-2006, 08:16 PM
Ramesses: As Learningman said "Yepper", its me! I hear you are going to Sosua in June. Have a great time, bang a bunch for all of us and hopefully we'll get together for that beer and visit the academy of fine arts when you get back!

Swearengen: I think we were the proverbial "two ships passing in the night". I was there for two weeks and left on May 6 also! So go figure! Hopefully we'll meet next time.

Learningman, Phoenix: Great meeting you two. You sure rock! Again 'til next time...who knows where...maybe Cuba or Colombia?!

Mirage6, Beads, Whynotme and Torontoguy37: Thanks for the welcome! I'm sure we'll meet up in the near future!

We met as well.;)

Downtown
05-13-2006, 08:23 PM
Right on Jimmy! Great meeting you too! Unfortunately we didn't have much opportunity to hang together; next time I'm sure. After all you "own" the joint, so it will come to pass!!

Kevy
05-14-2006, 08:28 AM
Good to meet you, thanks for the info on Cuba.

ilikenyacional
05-14-2006, 02:58 PM
Welcome Downtown !

A report about your trips in Cuba would be great. We're planning an ISOC invasion of Cuba in October, maybe you could come with us ?

Check this:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8072

gdogg
05-14-2006, 06:43 PM
Downtown in the house....WELCOME!!!

Downtown
05-14-2006, 08:27 PM
Kevyboy: Great meeting you too. You are more than welcome to any help I can offer on Cuba.

Gdog: Thanks for the welcome. I'm sure we'll meet up in the near future.

Ilikenacional: Thanks for the welcome also. Not sure when I'll be visiting Cuba again. If I do, I'll let you know if October works for me. However after about 7years of visits, it tends to wear you down a little. That's why I chose the DR as an alternative venue.

ilikenyacional
05-14-2006, 11:02 PM
Ilikenacional: Thanks for the welcome also. Not sure when I'll be visiting Cuba again. If I do, I'll let you know if October works for me. However after about 7years of visits, it tends to wear you down a little. That's why I chose the DR as an alternative venue.

I've been in Cuba 3 times between 2000-2002 and 4 times in DR since then. I know the place has changed a lot since 2002.

I would like to read what places you recommand in Cuba and some tips.

Thank you, I hope to meet you in Cuba or in DR !

gdogg
05-16-2006, 01:26 AM
Gdog: Thanks for the welcome. I'm sure we'll meet up in the near future.

We most definitely will!
:wink: