PDA

View Full Version : Trip 3/-10th of may (No Pics)

nomad
05-12-2006, 10:49 AM
Well after alot of hassle from the boys about me not posting here you have one. Sorry for the lack of pics but I am not a great picture taker or one to place pics of chicas on the internet but each to their own.
Well my prime aim of the visit was to buy a piece of land and that was done with the help of the fantastic law firm Arriaz Guzzman ( I know Expensive but you get what you pay for)

As for Chicas well first night I was completely hammered and Yeimi from Passions looked after me from 8pm when she finished till 9.30am and didnt ask for any money YIPEEE but Ithought this cant be right.

Anyway I decided to try my luck in Classicos for the next few nights. Ususal stuff chicas asking 2000 or even 3000 but always managed to get them down to 1000 for TLN. Anyway after a couple of nights of classico chicas who were just average and a particular disasterous choice (which i wont expand on but some know) I decided to go back to Yeimi for my final three nights. Now this girl is an enigma three nights no charging I was getting very confused a brought up the subject but she always told me to shut up. Anyway on the last day I bought her a phone card 350 pesos and gave her a months rent 2000 pesos. We spent one night in Playa dorada where she wanted to eat at Pizza hut (very strange again since they eat alot of Pizzas at passions) and another night in Caberette. So all in all she was a very cheap date. So I had her for four nights the first night and my last three night all for less that 3500 when you add up the total cost of the nights out. From that she only too 2000 in cash. So I can highly recomend her.

My highlights were going to Santigo for the Anthony Santos concert it was a fantastic night good resteraunts and great company. The lowest point of the trip well there were two one was the disasterous pick up I made in Classicos and Kathy from LaPassion turning up on my last day. She came from Santa Domingo to find I was in the Airport going home, boy shes mad at me know. Thanks to JDmine for giving her the bus fare home.

Thanks to JDmine, Kevy, Learningman, Pheonix and the other guy in C4 (sorry forgot your name) for your company a great crowd to shoot the shit with.

P.S donot bother moaning theres no pic I know and there never will be in my posts thanks.

LM
05-12-2006, 10:59 AM
The guy in C4 name is Allmacky......DivingMarky, good hanging out with you....
Lots of good stories this trip.....

Nice piece of property you bought.....

Jimmydr
05-12-2006, 11:03 AM
You forget about me?

Beads
05-12-2006, 01:43 PM
You forget about me?

whos jimmy?

Bug Boy
05-12-2006, 03:27 PM
Well after alot of hassle from the boys about me not posting here you have one. Sorry for the lack of pics but I am not a great picture taker or one to place pics of chicas on the internet but each to their own.
Well my prime aim of the visit was to buy a piece of land and that was done with the help of the fantastic law firm Arriaz Guzzman ( I know Expensive but you get what you pay for)

As for Chicas well first night I was completely hammered and Yeimi from Passions looked after me from 8pm when she finished till 9.30am and didnt ask for any money YIPEEE but Ithought this cant be right.

Anyway I decided to try my luck in Classicos for the next few nights. Ususal stuff chicas asking 2000 or even 3000 but always managed to get them down to 1000 for TLN. Anyway after a couple of nights of classico chicas who were just average and a particular disasterous choice (which i wont expand on but some know) I decided to go back to Yeimi for my final three nights. Now this girl is an enigma three nights no charging I was getting very confused a brought up the subject but she always told me to shut up. Anyway on the last day I bought her a phone card 350 pesos and gave her a months rent 2000 pesos. We spent one night in Playa dorada where she wanted to eat at Pizza hut (very strange again since they eat alot of Pizzas at passions) and another night in Caberette. So all in all she was a very cheap date. So I had her for four nights the first night and my last three night all for less that 3500 when you add up the total cost of the nights out. From that she only too 2000 in cash. So I can highly recomend her.

My highlights were going to Santigo for the Anthony Santos concert it was a fantastic night good resteraunts and great company. The lowest point of the trip well there were two one was the disasterous pick up I made in Classicos and Kathy from LaPassion turning up on my last day. She came from Santa Domingo to find I was in the Airport going home, boy shes mad at me know. Thanks to JDmine for giving her the bus fare home.

Thanks to JDmine, Kevy, Learningman, Pheonix and the other guy in C4 (sorry forgot your name) for your company a great crowd to shoot the shit with.

P.S donot bother moaning theres no pic I know and there never will be in my posts thanks.

Wait did i just read that Kathy is back?

Phoenix
05-12-2006, 06:31 PM
It was great meeting and hanging with you Divingmarky!

Deniro
05-12-2006, 06:38 PM

damn, this dude is cold.

nomad
05-13-2006, 08:14 AM
Hi Just to clear up the loose threads.
1.Sorry Jimmy how could I forget you after sleeping in your room for a week.
2. I am not cold but in the past I have been slated for not posting pics thats why I do not post often.
3. Kathy was back from Santa Domingo to spend some time with me but she found out I had been with yeimi for 3 days and caught the next bus back. Sorry if your a fan of hers but she was supposed to come up for the last 4 days of my trip and stay with me but as usual the stupid chica decided to do her own thing and turned up on the day I left.

Kevy
05-14-2006, 12:38 PM
Good to hang with you again. Kathy left after she found out you were hanging with th bartender from Passions. At least you had fun with No pictures. No sense in playing the crying game.:wink:

psriches
05-14-2006, 01:32 PM
2. I am not cold but in the past I have been slated for not posting pics thats why I do not post often.Ok, but continue posting.

Hemp
05-14-2006, 05:50 PM
Ok, but continue posting.

Dido...:iconTU:

dont care about pics much myself...i'd rather be surprised when i get there!!! the information is what i enjoy.

great posting...direct and to the point.

Hunter
05-14-2006, 10:18 PM
Oh come on. We live for drama. Ask 3some.

Lets here details on disastrous pickup?

gdogg
05-16-2006, 01:32 AM
MarkyMark...thanks for the report!!