SJG
05-14-2006, 01:02 PM
How did you hear about our forum?
Referral from current member

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify
I was a member of Jimmy's Yahoo group back in 2004

Marital status?
Single & Happy

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Yes

Do you have a special message for Jayman?
I'm saving "Fuck you Jayman" until I see the man in person.

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

My DR trip 4/29 - 5/6 was my first out of the country for mongering. First time I've been out of the country period. However, I have extensive experience in domestic mongering in the good old USA.

------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add any other details.

I figured I would use post number 100 to formally introduce myself. I've had the pleasure and good fortune of meeting many ISOC members on my trip. I must deeply thank you all for you encouragement, insight, and extremly valuable information.

I originally registered back in 2004 with the handle sojerseyguy_2000 and never posted until I started planning my trip. Special thanks to Phoenix for renaming me.

I'd also like to shout out to Learningman because he is the pimp daddy and I like hanging out and smoking cigars with him. We need to do some swapping some time.

------------------------------------------------------

Phoenix
05-14-2006, 01:10 PM
Glad you liked your first trip Swearenjen, I wil probably pull the trigger for a November trip next week. Deadwood starts again in June, maybe we can swap Trixie :D

gdogg
05-14-2006, 01:52 PM
COCKSUCKER!!!!

Kevy
05-14-2006, 03:43 PM
Good hanging with you, but still need a better name. Daisy's Bitch? She was asking for you.

SJG
06-23-2006, 05:07 PM
Post number 200 - wasted on a gratuitous bump. Anyway. I'm 200 posts in, one great trip to the DR under my belt, and a terrific time at the BBQ at EricS's. I can only imagine what will happen in the next hundred posts. Jayman's BBQ should be fun ....

Jimmydr
06-23-2006, 05:10 PM
Post number 200 - wasted on a gratuitous bump. Anyway. I'm 200 posts in, one great trip to the DR under my belt, and a terrific time at the BBQ at EricS's. I can only imagine what will happen in the next hundred posts. Jayman's BBQ should be fun ....

Its going to be great!! The second annual Jayman EVENT!!!

I was at the first one.

the_Jayman
06-23-2006, 06:58 PM
Do you have a special message for Jayman?
I'm saving "Fuck you Jayman" until I see the man in person.

Looking forward to it ! ! :mrgreen:

Jayman's BBQ should be fun ....

There will be abosolutly NO DRINKIN ! ! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SJG
09-10-2006, 05:38 PM
New Handle, Same person.

Kevy
09-10-2006, 05:39 PM
New Handle, Same person.

3 names, you got multiple personaliteis too? I saw Daisy last week, she is waiting for you.

Beads
09-10-2006, 05:52 PM
3 names, you got multiple personaliteis too? I saw Daisy last week, she is waiting for you.

Daisy! Wonder if she has some new talent hooking for her lately or same old busted up ones.

Hemp
09-10-2006, 06:21 PM
Daisy! Wonder if she has some new talent hooking for her lately or same old busted up ones.

last time i was there the chicas she tried to throw at me and my buddy aventura were all sub par. i declined on every chica she throw at me...lol

she nearly started a 3 chica brawl in the classicos bathroom cause she was pissed at a chica i spent my last couple days in sosua with...lol apparently she isnt in daisys stable and she got all up in arms. me and aventura had a good laugh that night.

her and her husband(moto conch rider named Frantzy) leave my buddy aventura voicemails on a weekly basis for some reason...aventura just deletes them...doesnt even listen to them. i think this has something to do with the fact that aventura gave a few items away to her husband in july(some old sneakers, some cologne nothing big), guess there trying to milk the cow some more...to no avail though! u cant be slick to a can of oil!

her and her husband are good partnered hustlers! one night when me and aventura was at her house for dinner he told us he knows all about her "extra carricualar activities" with the chicas and the tourist and he doesnt care cause they need the money (no surprise)...she has a 14 yr old daughter whom i had a brief convo with also who knows all about her hustling whore madame of a mother also...

she gave me and aventura BBBJTC one morning...it was ight nothing to write about which is why i didnt include it in my july report.

G-dogg...once again thanx for the heads up on that lil hustler

Beads
09-10-2006, 06:54 PM
lol omg! thats great!

LM
09-10-2006, 06:58 PM

Daisy propositioned me yesterday....she had three entrees, so to speak...I said NO

Kevy
09-10-2006, 07:25 PM
Daisy propositioned me yesterday....she had three entrees, so to speak...I said NO

She wouldn't go in the shower?:rofl:

Jimmydr
09-10-2006, 07:27 PM
She wouldn't go in the shower?:rofl:

She wouldn't fit in there with 3 others you mean.

gdogg
09-10-2006, 09:31 PM
New Handle, Same person.

...same COCKSUCKER!!!
:)

SJG
09-11-2006, 05:44 AM

I would have thought Daisy had forgotten about me by now. That's why I had to change my name again. I entered the monger protection program. :D

SJG
09-11-2006, 05:53 AM
G-dogg...once again thanx for the heads up on that lil hustler

lil hustler? We talking about the same Daisy? :rofl:

During my "encounter" with her she kept telling me to take off the condom while fucking her. She insisted she had been tested. I told her no fucking way. In retrospect, she's fat enough that you can't tell if she's pregnant or not and I could just see her trying to pull that kind of scam to get some money out of a naive young monger like myself...

JD
09-11-2006, 07:02 AM
I would have thought Daisy had forgotten about me by now. That's why I had to change my name again. I entered the monger protection program. :D

Thanks for the chuckle.

JD

Phoenix
09-12-2006, 11:17 PM
New Handle, Same person.

Fuck You Swearengen, I gave you that name beyotch :D

Jimmydr
09-13-2006, 07:50 AM

Maybe 2 guys paid her in the last three decads, so she will never forget you!!!!:eek: