PDA

View Full Version : Mac Help

gdogg
05-14-2006, 06:40 PM
I'm currently on my mother's Macintosh and none of the links (User CP, Tools, etc) will work. The only one that does is the Log Out button. What gives? Other than the fact that Mac's SUCK!!!!!

Beads
05-14-2006, 06:44 PM
sounds like a hint to me! the mac is possessed and trying to censor you throw it out the window!

WSJ3
05-14-2006, 07:07 PM
Are you using the SAFARI browser.

I have a mac and my suggestion would be to download Mozilla Firefox or Netscape as a browser.

You can even install IE on your MAC gdogg.

That should fix your problem.

Hope this helps...

I'm currently on my mother's Macintosh and none of the links (User CP, Tools, etc) will work. The only one that does is the Log Out button. What gives? Other than the fact that Mac's SUCK!!!!!

gdogg
05-14-2006, 08:05 PM
sounds like a hint to me! the mac is possessed and trying to censor you throw it out the window!
I would, but my mom would kill me!!

gdogg
05-14-2006, 08:07 PM
Are you using the SAFARI browser.

I have a mac and my suggestion would be to download Mozilla Firefox or Netscape as a browser.

You can even install IE on your MAC gdogg.

That should fix your problem.

Hope this helps...
I'm using IE, by way of Netscape. Everything else seems to work. MAC'S SUCK!!

Kevy
05-14-2006, 08:09 PM
I'm using IE, by way of Netscape. Everything else seems to work. MAC'S SUCK!!

Yeah my Ipod drives me crazy. I can only imagine the pain of a MAC.

gdogg
05-14-2006, 08:12 PM
I guess if I spent more time with it, I'd figure it out. But when you spend all your time on a PC...this crap will drive you crazy!! I was just watching my 8 year old niece and 6 year old nephew whiz through this thing like it was nothing. They were raised on Macs however (poor unfortunate souls!).

Beads
05-15-2006, 09:51 AM
i feel for the poor kids they need a PC