PDA

View Full Version : 24 Nights in Boca Chica (My Neighbors aka Aug. & Sept.)

Bug Boy
10-23-2004, 10:58 AM
I guess I did almost everything I wanted to do, two-somes, three-somes, younger women, older women, big-breasted women, no-breasted women, GFE, MPs, photo sessions, adult videos, and dates with online chicas.

Unfortunately, my ad for modeling talent never got placed in Listin Diario and the woman I hired as my receptionist was pissed off when she didn't see the ad (I guess she thought I wanted to bang her and not the models?)

With 3 weeks at your disposal, you have time to establish patterns, which is a good thing, as long as it does not result in you getting robbed (BTW, this never happened). It also gives you enough time to be selective. There were only 1-2 putas that I banged without first establishing some type of relationship (flirting, chit-chat) with first. It's not really necessary to establish a relationship with a puta, solely to negotiate a better price; I just didn't want to have to see my mistakes (the bad putas) everyday I went to the park, the beach, or La Playa Vista for next 3-weeks. I was more concerned about my rep than about satisfying every sexual urge.

For instance, the neighbors in my apartment complex. Nice guys, but unable to control their sexual impulses. The father couldn't walk more than half a block before jumping into bed with a puta. He would shell out $US70 - $US100 for a worn-out, 40 year-old, Duarte St. puta. It was sad, Being the good neighbor I was, I hooked him up with 3 young regulars I had coming to my place at $RD500 a piece. Unfortunately, my neighbor ran out of money 4 days into his 7 day trip (he had just $US15 for the airport fee to get back home and could only eat at Burger King because they accepted credit cards). He brought only cash (no ATM card) and did not have a Pin # to get a cash advance on his credit card. It was sad-- no-- actually it was funny. Even when he was flat broke, he was still trying to buy puta pussy, this time in trade, credit card merchandise for sex. Well, being the good neigbor I was, I started spending more time in Santo Domingo :-), sorry, but I would hate for these putas to think that I was with this nut. It was not entirely his fault (well.... maybe 90% of it). These women are clever, they kept him away from the beach in the day and Duarte at night and provided him access only to their friends (Zanzibar putas). I was kind of wondering if this happened to some of the board members who never phoned once they they arrived in Boca Chica. Who knows?

Well after my neighbor left, I spent most of my afternoons at the beach and my nights chatting with the Zanzibar waitresses.

I miss Boca...

I return in a few weeks.....

-Helpmann

RearWindow
10-24-2004, 07:59 PM
Helpmann, don't hold us hostage here for the rest of the story. :shock:

Black Ghost
10-24-2004, 11:40 PM
Helpmann, don't hold us hostage here for the rest of the story. :shock:

Yeah dude whatt gives :x

Bug Boy
10-25-2004, 12:55 AM
Dude, there is no way I am going to recount my sex-ventures over a 24-day period in Boca Chica. Who has the time?

It is probably not that much different than any trip you have taken to Boca.

If you want prices ($RD500 - $RD1000) mostly paid $RD500 and $RD700, only paid $RD1000 3 times (2/3 times because I didn't have change).

If you want puta names: Natalie, Estefani, Yiselle, Elisia, Julia, Yennifer, Suhl, Diana, Melania, Le-le, Marilyn, Doris, Jenny.

If you want ages (sorry, shit I don't even know), If you want photos (I can't help you out there either, but I have many), if you want phone numbers (read response 1 and 2).

If you want to chase women in Boca, let me know when you are in town.

If you want to know how the video sessions went... asi asi. Bring extra lighting (I did) and leave the camera work to someone else (I did). These chicas do not what the hell there doing with the camera so, don't trust them to do a good job (I didn't).

And if you want to know where I stayed, well it wasn't "The Zapata," "El Candil," "El Gaucho," or "The Joker" (hotels where I have previously stayed.)

I'd rather not detail my sexual escapades in the DR, but detail other information that might be more relevant to newcomers.

-Helpmann

Black Ghost
10-25-2004, 10:52 AM
Dude, there is no way I am going to recount my sex-ventures over a 24-day period in Boca Chica. Who has the time?
-Helpmann

Just Cut And Paste from your memory man as long as its all true and really happend to you, who cares if you add filler. :idea: This is something guys who read the board come for....( not me but alot :lol: )

RearWindow
10-25-2004, 08:35 PM

It is probably not that much different than any trip you have taken to Boca.

If you want prices ($RD500 - $RD1000) mostly paid $RD500 and $RD700, only paid $RD1000 3 times (2/3 times because I didn't have change).

If you want puta names: Natalie, Estefani, Yiselle, Elisia, Johanna, Yennifer, Suhl, Diana, Melania, Le-le, ??, ??.

If you want ages (sorry, shit I don't even know), If you want photos (I can't help you out there either, but I have many), if you want phone numbers (read response 1 and 2).

If you want to chase women in Boca, let me know when you are in town.

If you want to know how the video sessions went... asi asi. Bring extra lighting (I did) and leave the camera work to someone else (I did). These chicas do not what the hell there doing with the camera so, don't trust them to do a good job (I didn't).

And if you want to know where I stayed, well it wasn't "The Zapata," "El Candil," "El Gaucho," or "The Joker" (hotels where I have previously stayed.)

I'd rather not detail my sexual escapades in the DR, but detail other information that might be more relevant to newcomers.

-Helpmann I hear ya. No problem. 8)