PDA

View Full Version : Juan Dolio: Anyone know this Hotel?

rdmatheny
09-27-2008, 06:50 PM
Came across this website for this hotel in Juan Dolio.
http://www.caribbean-hotel-romeo-y-julieta.com/
Does anyone know about this place or stayed there?

Beads
09-27-2008, 06:54 PM
Been discussed previously. Don't expect the chicas pictured and expect to pay more for everything than you would on your own.

If you want a turn key experience do BlackBeards.

If you want a semi turn key experience do Sosua.

Read this site and investigate a lot more you wont regret it!

greydread
09-27-2008, 07:53 PM
This place has been on the boards before. The Chicas in the pix are models. None of them work there.

Find a nice Chica friendly hotel and cruise around, choosing from hundreds.

Juan Dolio/ Guayacanes/ Boca Chica beaches have plenty of Chicas to choose from or you can take the half hour trip into Santo Domingo and Punani shop there. There will be a lot more happening in the beach towns during the weekend.

Hemp
09-27-2008, 09:01 PM
This place has been on the boards before. The Chicas in the pix are models. None of them work there.

Find a nice Chica friendly hotel and cruise around, choosing from hundreds.

Juan Dolio/ Guayacanes/ Boca Chica beaches have plenty of Chicas to choose from or you can take the half hour trip into Santo Domingo and Punani shop there. There will be a lot more happening in the beach towns during the weekend.

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb235/Hempstead25/Funny%20Forum%20Pics/whathesaid.jpg

MrHappy
09-29-2008, 08:01 AM
Hey, just for shits and giggles, send them an email.

Tell them you want to stay there for two weeks, and specifically want one of the girls pictured on their website.

Tell them that as soon as they confirm that the girl will be available, you'll give them your CC info for the reservation.

Sit back and wait.... and wait.....

TPdog
09-29-2008, 01:17 PM
You will find limited or no activity cruzin" the beaches in Juan Dolio....some to limited in Boca Chica as well. If you are looking for action head to Santo Domingo or head to the north side of the island.

greydread
09-29-2008, 02:03 PM
You will find limited or no activity cruzin" the beaches in Juan Dolio....some to limited in Boca Chica as well. If you are looking for action head to Santo Domingo or head to the north side of the island.
Idunno...

Juan Dolio and Guayacanes are great for swimming and some but not a lot of Chica activity but Boca Chica will pick up soon as the high season will begin when the hurricane season is over. Santo Domingo is close enough to these beaches to make a short mongering trip possible with infinite possibilities.

I prefer to stay in Santo Domingo (East in Ensanche Isabelita) and make trips to the beaches. I must add that I've never regretted bringing my own sand from the Capital as it tends to enhance the GFE effect.

rdmatheny
09-29-2008, 05:34 PM
Thanks guys for all your replies. Its been since 2005 that I was in the Santo Domingo/Boca Chica area. Actually, that was my first trip to the DR. When I stumbled upon the website, I thought it looked a little too good to be true, that's why I posted for some feedback on it. Since my first trip back in 2005, I have been just going to Sosua. Will be down there for my 5th trip in Sosua in November. I was more or less inquiring about this place for an uncle who sometimes visits that part of the island to see if it was a good recommendation.

drtech
10-05-2008, 03:16 PM
This hotel was bought. This business is actually the all inclusive total satisfaction adult resort. I emailed them and they told me they bought the hotel and forwarded me to their website..

Kevy
10-05-2008, 03:38 PM
This hotel was bought. This business is actually the all inclusive total satisfaction adult resort. I emailed them and they told me they bought the hotel and forwarded me to their website..

I guess they got booted out of Margarite Island by Chavez and are here now.

MrHappy
10-06-2008, 10:21 AM

And what IS their website, so we are forewarned...

Marco
10-06-2008, 08:00 PM
And what IS their website, so we are forewarned...
http://www.totalsatisfactionadultholidays.com/index.php

Kevy
10-06-2008, 09:14 PM
I think these were the guys "featured" on the My Boyfriend the Sex Tourist series in the UK. Bad press sunk them there.:icontd: