PDA

View Full Version : Galactic

Don Tomas
10-25-2004, 10:59 AM
I believe there might be an A on the end of the word Galactica but forget. It is down near the docks near El Bohen.

I have heard good and bad about this place. The person I was with came into the bathroom looking for me concerned when I was having a smoke since I took to long. I believe Jimmy mentioned he was (or almost) robbed here too. MisterNYC has mentioned hit or miss.

Well this is my experience...

I went there and it was around 3:30am. The place was packed and hopping, the chicas were fine and I was the only gringo there. I was with a chica already so I didn't talk prices with any of them. Very local place with many Dominican Yorks who speak fluent English. I broke into German once to avoid talking to them.

Either way again just to recap: The place is rough but the women aren't!

gdogg
10-25-2004, 08:02 PM
The dude I was with was scared to go there. He said it was for locals only. I was ready to go in. I'm willing to give it a shot, but I need someone as bold as I am to go with me.

Don Tomas
10-25-2004, 08:42 PM
The dude I was with was scared to go there. He said it was for locals only. I was ready to go in. I'm willing to give it a shot, but I need someone as bold as I am to go with me.

Was he Dominicano or a Gringo? I will go with you, we will travel light of course.

gdogg
10-25-2004, 09:30 PM
He's a New Yorker who spent the summer in the DR. If we're ever down there at the same time, it's a deal!! I was going to say "date", but that wouldn't have sounded right.
:lol:

Black Ghost
10-26-2004, 05:08 PM

I roll in when i get down there! :twisted:

gdogg
10-26-2004, 05:25 PM
Come on...the more, the merrier!!
8)

Macky
10-26-2004, 10:00 PM
I was in there for a few hours at about 3AM, I didn't have any trouble, of course at the time I was unaware that it could present dangers. Some people at the table next to me were quite friendly. Stood around out front for a while for a few smokes. Everything was OK but if I knew about the reputation I would have kept my driver-- I had paid him and sent him away because Galactica was my last stop for the evening. Not too many chicas that night, poor quality although if there was a gem someplace it was hard to tell, it was so dark. Even after my eyes adjusted to it.

Mister NYC
02-24-2005, 11:56 AM
What's this place like these days? I sure miss it.