PDA

View Full Version : An update on Santo Domingo

Cheeno
09-29-2008, 08:55 AM
Hey guys :biggrin:

I arrived in Santo Domingo yesterday morning.

I tried to book a rental car online with Alamo but they said that they had no cars available. So I called the 1 800 number and they also said that they had no cars.

But when I arrived at the office, they had a car for me. Go figure.

It rained a lot here yesterday.

It is sunny today. But God knows when it will rain again. lol

Yesterday, El Conde had a lot of girls walking around. I took many nice pics of El Conde. I saw neither Michael nor Maggie. lol

I only took pictures of the chicas in El Conde. :smile:

Most of the stores, restaurants, and casas closed early yesterday.

One American female tourist was walking when it poured so I pulled over and gave her a ride to the Jaragua where she is staying.

American female tourist: So what are you here for?

Me............friend is getting married. :rolleyes: :mrgreen:

I visited Baby Doll and the talent is no different than the Girl's House.
This place wants 6,000 for TLN. The girls were a bit pushy and I did not feel comfortable. So I left.

So far, the Malecon is dead..........which I do not mind. lol

Have a good day guys. :)

Cuba Libre
09-29-2008, 11:46 AM
Hey guys :biggrin:

I arrived in Santo Domingo yesterday morning.

I tried to book a rental car online with Alamo but they said that they had no cars available. So I called the 1 800 number and they also said that they had no cars.

But when I arrived at the office, they had a car for me. Go figure. Since rental car companies don't require a deposit or to prepay, they tend to get a lot of no-shows.

I visited Baby Doll and the talent is no different than the Girl's House.
This place wants 6,000 for TLN. The girls were a bit pushy and I did not feel comfortable. So I left.

So far, the Malecon is dead..........which I do not mind. lol

Have a good day guys. :)6,000 :eek: :eek: :eek:

Cheeno
09-30-2008, 10:26 AM
Since rental car companies don't require a deposit or to prepay, they tend to get a lot of no-shows.

6,000 :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hello Cuba Libre :smile:

At Baby Doll, there is a guy who wears a Black suit and speaks pretty good English. He pressuring me to pick a girl for the night.

He was harassing me for a tip. He wanted a tip because he was "looking after my parked rental car." and "hooking me up."

There were around five girls and they looked "okay". Nothing great about them.

They are tall and slim. But they have a bit of an attitude.

Baby Doll reminds me of Casa Modelos.

I prefer the Girl's House and P P Bar over Baby Doll.

I was walking in El Conde yesterday and who do I see? Good old Michael and his ugly girlfriend. Michael hasn't changed a bit. LOL

I took a picture of him and his ugly girlfriend. :mrgreen:

This time, I will post more chica pics. :wink:

So far, none of the chicas knew who Kobe Bryant is. LOL

JD426
09-30-2008, 11:43 AM
Cheeno,
Looking forward to your report as always. Please do get as many pic of the NEW talent as you can, esp from the Girls House. Is Lapsus closed yet ? lol