PDA

View Full Version : 24 Nights in Boca Chica (Diana and Crack Whore)

Bug Boy
10-25-2004, 05:31 PM
Well, if any of you guys were in Boca Chica in August, I am sure you saw Crack Whore. Crack Whore is this young, skanky puta that hangs out in the park soliciting business. She's rude, loud, and crazy-- that's how she earned the name Crack Whore. Everytime I see Crack Whore, I walk a little faster and try not to turn my head (whatever the skank might say), but while eating some mango at La Playa Vista I see Crack Whore, with this great piece of ass, Diana. What can I say about Diana, petite, tight ass, tight body, beautiful tits (that jut out just so), and a cute face. Well, it turns out that Crack Whore has a sister, a younger sister. My attitude changed, my mission in life (short-term goal) was to bang this tight piece of ass, which meant being as polite and courteous to Crack Whore as possible.

Well my first encounter with Diana and Crack Whore wasn't successful, an Italian, who shares my same tastes, lured them away from me that day on the beach, but I am persistent. After all the Italians had left for the month, there were bargains to be had in Boca Chica. It didn't take long to bump into Crack Whore in the park still trying get some poor soul to fuck her (for money I might add). Well, I didn't want Crack Whore, but I would have done anything to pound Diana's teenage cunt. So I feed Crack Whore and leave with her on Motoconcho to look for her sister in Andres. Crack Whore keeps explaining that her sister is no puta and that she is regular girl and a lot of other B.S. (I phoned a friend, the day after I met Diana, and he knew her all too well). So I let Crack Whore blabber on about Diana being pure and not being a puta and all that shit (damn' life must really suck, when you have a sister who pimps you out $25). Well, we don't find Diana, and after a couple of days, I have more or less moved on, until, I get a call at around 9pm from the two telling me that they will be right over. About fucking time!

She's beautiful. I had no idea her breasts could look this spectacular! I wasn't quite ready for an evening of sex (I do my fucking in the morning), but that didn't stop me. While Crack Whore went into the bathroom to shave her pubic hair, I pumped Diana's tight slit like there was oil inside. After about 15 minutes, Diana starts complaining to her sister (who's still in the bathroom) that its taking too long, so we stop. I explain to Diana and her sister that I am not paying her a dime until I have cum, so reluctantly, she gets on her back. What can I say, there is something so erotic about fucking a women you no longer like. I was pissed, which meant I was going to do her a favor and finish this quick. How? I grab her hands, hold her down, and pound this fuck toy until I come. I was going break this girls pussy on my dick if she liked it or not. Yeah, I was going to give her something to complain about. After 10 more minutes of pounding this cunt I cum and roll over, whew, thank God she was good.

The girls gather their clothes and I am ready to see them on their way, until Crack Whore wants to renegotiate. We had agreed on $RD1,000 but Crack Whore wants more, much more, $RD3,000, so I play along. Crack Whore goes on about Diana not being a puta and that she wants more money, so I whip out a photo of my friend and Diana looks over at her sister, BUSTED!!. So what happens next, Crack Whore threatens to call the police, Oh brother... No puta is dumb enough to ever get the Politur involved, but Crack Whore might be dumb enough to do it. I am tired and just don't have time for this bullshit, so I break out of my nice guy act raise my voice, slam my Coke bottle down and make these girls wake the fuck-up! Well that was enough for them, they head for the door, complaining, but hauling ass just the same.

So was it worth it? Yes! Diana has a great body and can take some meat up that slit. Would I ever fuck her again? Hell no! Diana is tight piece of ass, but she is as dumb as a stick, even by puta standards.

Still missing Boca.....

I am almost there....

-Helpmann

gdogg
10-25-2004, 07:42 PM
Wow, Help! That's a great story. Diana must have been nice for you to put with the antics of the Crack Whore...and you already knew how she acted. At least you got to satisfy your desire. Mission Accomplished!

RearWindow
10-25-2004, 08:38 PM
Hmmmm. i might know these two :wink:

tomgueguen
10-25-2004, 08:49 PM
excellent post.

one question :
why did you bring "crackwhore" at your place?
wasn't it possible to negociate with the sister for she came alone with you?

Bug Boy
10-25-2004, 09:23 PM
tomgueguen,

I pretty much figured it was a package deal, which for me is normally not a problem (as long as I am only paying one of them). Normally, I have the friend wait inside and watch TV (if it's night time) or wait outside and have a Coca-Cola on the patio (if it's day time). Sometimes you can't get one without the other, as long as you do not treat the friend like shit, they normally are comfortable waiting. In this case, Crack Whore wanted to shave her pussy with my beard trimmer, fine with me. I got what I wanted. I just wish they had enough respect for me, not to treat me like a fuckin' first-timer.

-Helpmann

gdogg
10-25-2004, 09:36 PM
Help,

I think it's a mandatory part of the routine...to try to give you rookie treatment. At least until you put them in check (like you did!). Like a true Papi Chulo!!
:twisted:

RearWindow
10-25-2004, 09:38 PM
In my experiences, I have found that "sisters" almost always come as a happy hour pkg.You get both, and it's your choice as to who gets the most attention. I have REALLY done sisters there, and keep in touch with only one of them now.

Black Ghost
10-26-2004, 01:54 PM
tomgueguen,

Crack Whore wanted to shave her pussy with my beard trimmer, fine with me.
-Helpmann

Illlllll :oops: i hope you soaked that blade in BLEACH :oops: