PDA

View Full Version : 24 Nights in Boca Chica (Yennifer and Lele)

Bug Boy
10-26-2004, 12:58 AM
My final day....

When you have 24 days to spend fucking whores in a whore's town, you're not sweatin' it if you not fuckin' every day. Yeah, I didn't fuck every day and on two occasions I went 2 days without fuckin'. Its just that after a couple of weeks, you get kind of particular about who you're stickin' it to, and my final day was no exception. Believe me, I was out of bed, and at the park by 9am, looking for some fresh talent, but I wasn't willing to settle. My menu plan for the day was: one for breakfast, one for lunch, one dinnner, and perhaps a light snack in between. Well, What do they say "Man makes plans and God laughs."

He must have had one hell of a chuckle that day. Yes, I bumped into my trio of regulars on Duarte that afternoon, as well as a few others I knew intimately, but I wanted something new, either something I had been scouting for a couple of days or something fresh that I had never seen before. Although the influx of Italians in August led to an increase in prices, their presence also brought in the talent. By September, Boca was dead, it was like everyone including the whores were on vacation, but early on I wasn't sweatin' it. I spent the day talking with an ex-pat about Boca Chica. We hung out at Playa Vista, Duarte, and the park just talking and admiring the women. But by 4pm, I was worried--- WAIT -- I was horny. The ex-pat was here forever and I was here for a few hours more, so I began to pay less attention to what he had to say and more attention to my dick, it was hungry, having missed two meals already, and there she was. This young, gap-toothed girl in a yellow skirt. I wanted her, I REALLY wanted her. I wanted to bring her back to my apartment, pull-up her skirt, and fuck her from behind while standing up. Well, I guess I wasn't the only one with this in mind. Once she appeared in the park, men swarmed. My ex-pat friend, gave a few first-timers the low down on Boca Chica as well as this fresh piece of ass. Well, I wasn't going to get into a bidding war, so I finished drinking my beer on the park bench and continued to chat with the ex-pat.

Well, there she was, Yennifer (no, not the Yennifer with the glass eye, who only hangs out with Italians and her puta possey), this big-tittied young thing who had been snubbing for me almost 3-weeks, and what pissed me off the most was that she lived right next door to the apartment building I was at. All I can say is, "thanks ex-pat!" He told me to just throw out a number, so I did. "Ocho-cientos," Jesus, she stopped! That's all it took? I could have been banging this young, thin, big-tittied piece of ass every fucking morning! Christ! Well the next word that I can remember out of my mouth were "Motoconcho!" Well I get her back to my place, and I have to see them, I have to suck on them. They are beautiful, they are unreal for a girl this age. I am an ass man, but today, I worshipped titties! Well, I can't wait, after she showers I plow into this girl. She's biting her lip and I am concerned that I might hurt her, but she she's looking straight at me and not saying a word. Well, I don't recall if it was 15 minutes or 30, but it was good, and I was satisified, a piece of ass to schedule on my return trip and conveniently right next door. Well, she cleans up, I give her a few gifts (like all of my chicas) and we exchange numbers.

I am set. It's getting late and I still need to pack, but I have to thank my ex-pat friend for the advice. So I see him on the street and thank him. I say my good-byes and start to walk off, and there she is, Lele!!! She's great, a little loca, but a lot of fun. I had been looking for her all day. I hooked up with her for the first time the day before, but had wanted her two weeks prior; I just never knew when and where to find her, and when I did see her, I didn't need her, and at this hour, again it was too much, too late. Somehow that didn't seem to bother Lele, she persisted and kept pulling my arm and well, I happily agreed. Unlike, the night before tonight we had electricity, but I wanted her like the night before, so I lit some candles and turned off the lights. God I love this city. Well we fucked hard and deep: doggie, spoon, missionary, cowgirl... I can't recall how long we fucked, una hora quizas... but it wasn't going happen for me. Back-to-back putas es demasiado para mi. So concerned about walking onto the 7am flight like a zombie and Lele's sore pussy, I gave her a hug and thanked her for a good night...

Yeah, I was able to get down to Duarte to chat and say my goodbyes to the waitresses at Zanzibar, but I was beat.

I guess I'll pack tomorrow.

Missing Boca Chica....

I am almost there....

-Helpmann

Black Ghost
10-26-2004, 01:47 PM
Great report....im sorry you had to leave.. :cry: