PDA

View Full Version : Hotel question

pdaddy
10-02-2008, 05:58 PM
Hello all,
I am planning to take a trip to Sosua and Puerto Plata. I am considering staying at the New Garden or SeaBreeze hotel. I came across comments that these places may be somewhat noisy. Since I am a light sleeper, this concerns me a bit. Does anyone know if rooms may be different at these hotels – some more or less quieter? Is there a noise issue at Blackbeards or Cristal’s Mustang Ranch? I appreciate any input you guys can give on this.

the_Jayman
10-02-2008, 06:38 PM
wow . . . I'd have to type for an hour to answer that question ! ! !

Summit
10-02-2008, 06:40 PM
The DR is not quiet anywhere I think the new gardens top floor is pretty quiet The new buildings rooms have good sliding glass doors that stop the noise,I have not stayed at sea breeze, and BBs has to many fucked up roosters that crow from 7 pm to 11 am so good luck on a quiet place. Just fuck and drink lots of beer and you will sleep fine anywhere...:):):)

Jimmydr
10-02-2008, 06:47 PM
The DR is not quiet anywhere I think the new gardens top floor is pretty quiet The new buildings rooms have good sliding glass doors that stop the noise,I have not stayed at sea breeze, and BBs has to many fucked up roosters that crow from 7 pm to 11 am so good luck on a quiet place. Just fuck and drink lots of beer and you will sleep fine anywhere...:):):)

Stay there with the Jayman, you won't hear quiet!

the_Jayman
10-02-2008, 06:57 PM
never stayed @ the SeaBreeze . . .

New Garden is not so noisy now that the construction has been completed or so I've heard . . I haven't been there since completion . . .

Blackbeards is quiet but 10 or so minutes outside Peurto Plata and close to 40 mins from Sosua . . . nice and quiet late night

Cristal’s Mustang Ranch (the old Field of Dreams) is about 17 mins from Sosua and 15 from the Peurto Plata clubs . . . EXTREAMLY QUIET @ NIGHT ( when me and Drunko ain't there . . .

Hope this helps . . . that's my short answer . . hit the search button ! ! !

GO BANG 3 OF UM A DAY ! ! ! TELL BIG LOU I SAID HOLA ! ! !

Jimmydr
10-02-2008, 07:01 PM
All it takes is a little research and maybe reading 10-15 trip reports.