PDA

View Full Version : Chica threads

Cheeno
10-03-2008, 08:19 AM
Dear members:

From now on, I will be posting the chica threads in "Friends of BOD".

I have made Santo Domingo my official mongering home and I do not want to be bothered all the time with chicas telling me why I posted their pictures and phone numbers online.

For those of you who do not have access to "Friend of BOD", then this is a very good opportunity for you to become a "Friends of BOD" member by contributing to this site by posting trip reports.

Thank you for your understanding.

Jimmydr
10-03-2008, 06:51 PM
Every Wednesday another member will become Green. I have a list with about 20 that I am watching.

WSJ3
10-03-2008, 07:07 PM
Hell Cheeno

I don't think you should post that sensitive intel lower than Headquarters.

Less chance of a security leak.

Jimmydr
10-03-2008, 07:13 PM
If I was going to see any of them again, I wouldn't post their pictures.

JD426
10-03-2008, 07:33 PM
How about just no face shots ?
And if you wanted to email someone the pic you could always do that later ,unless it becomes a pain in the ass.
And I would only give out the phone # if somone you recognize and you are cool with here asks for it in a pm , even in friends of BOD, this way it won't be so easy to match up either. That should eliminate like 99 % of the problems, no ?

HAMMERHEAD
10-03-2008, 07:48 PM
Damn Cheeno i'm going to miss your reports.....

i guess i will have to be satisfied with the hot spots to hit for food insted

of those hot spots i love to eat......(LOVE DATY)......LOL:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HEY JIMMY MAKE ME GREEN PLEASE.........:lol:

the_Jayman
10-03-2008, 08:45 PM
I WANNA BE GREEN ! ! !

(a good idea cheeno . . . it's a shame tho ! ! !)

dannymex
10-03-2008, 10:13 PM
I'm new here. How does one become green? How do I become a friend of BOD?

I last visited the DR in 2002 so a trip report wouldn't be worth much. Can I simply promise to write a trip report when I get back from the DR in November !?!

Kevy
10-03-2008, 10:18 PM

I last visited the DR in 2002 so a trip report wouldn't be worth much. Can I simply promise to write a trip report when I get back from the DR in November !?!

I simply promise you will get consideration after that report:lol:

cainer
10-03-2008, 11:42 PM

Its never to late to do a trip report. Especailly if u saved some pictures onto your hardrive from back in 2002:)

Tony Badabing
10-04-2008, 12:58 AM
If I was going to see any of them again, I wouldn't post their pictures.

Cheeno don't love them hoe's, stick and move that's why he post there pic's and telephone number he's done.......WHO'S NEXT:cheesygrin:

MrHappy
10-04-2008, 07:33 AM
Hell Cheeno

I don't think you should post that sensitive intel lower than Headquarters.

Less chance of a security leak.

Jeez, don't do that, then I couldn't see any of the pics of the girls I've introduced to him!!

Jimmydr
10-04-2008, 12:46 PM
Damn Cheeno i'm going to miss your reports.....

i guess i will have to be satisfied with the hot spots to hit for food insted

of those hot spots i love to eat......(LOVE DATY)......LOL:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HEY JIMMY MAKE ME GREEN PLEASE.........:lol:

You are on the list. (I take payoffs you know)

Jimmydr
10-04-2008, 12:47 PM

Once every six years?? Times can't be that bad?

Jimmydr
10-04-2008, 12:48 PM
Cheeno don't love them hoe's, stick and move that's why he post there pic's and telephone number he's done.......WHO'S NEXT:cheesygrin:

If they all work in the same bar, then he will see them all again.:eek:

Jimmydr
10-04-2008, 12:49 PM
Jeez, don't do that, then I couldn't see any of the pics of the girls I've introduced to him!!

Your novia has access, ask her for a look!

MrHappy
10-04-2008, 03:43 PM
Your novia has access, ask her for a look!

Uh, which one?

greydread
10-04-2008, 05:14 PM
I've only been going to Santo Domingo for going on three years and the only casa that hasn't had 100% turnover from one year to the next is Lapsus and I think they'll be turning over their management soon as the place is in dysfunction as of last month's trip.

At most of Santo Domingo's casas you're lucky to find (or not to) the same Chica in the same casa 6 months later. Most casa putas there move on as soon as they get enough cash to take care of whatever the problem was that sent them there in the first place. Many find dumbass gringos :rofl:

Jimbo44
10-04-2008, 05:26 PM
Now why would some chica get upset seeing herself on the web dressed in her club cum fuck me outfit?? I get more turned on seeing a hottie dressed to the nines with sexy heels on, as seeing her spread eagled with cum juice dripping from her mouth and tits...... ya know?

Tony Badabing
10-04-2008, 08:49 PM

Could you stop being jimmy for one minute:o

Jimmydr
10-05-2008, 10:55 AM
Could you stop being jimmy for one minute:o

Maybe I will give you the e mails to delete the pictures after they are posted. Would that help you. Mister Trouble Maker!

Jimmydr
10-05-2008, 11:34 AM
As a pic poster, I think I don't understand the reality that novios really catch feelings when they see their chica (and I use that term loosely), why not create a thread with some of those emails with out name or email address of the sender. So we can really understand the impact we have on them.

Does it matter? You need a laugh?

Kevy
10-05-2008, 11:36 AM
Does it matter? You need a laugh?

I do, a thread of desperate losers would be funny.:)

eastcoastallstar
10-05-2008, 11:49 AM
Hell yeah, that would be funny as hell, I thinks it important too.

Kennilingus
10-05-2008, 11:54 AM
I do, a thread of desperate losers would be funny.:)

It would sure cut down on the number of requests to remove the pictures!

Jimmydr
10-05-2008, 12:03 PM
It would sure cut down on the number of requests to remove the pictures!

Well someone got to post the pictures for me to get the requests to remove.:eek:

curiousdude
10-05-2008, 05:04 PM
Well someone got to post the pictures for me to get the requests to remove.:eek:
Yeah...I'm a little worried about posting pics in my ongoing thread in my first report. I don't want any crazy novios or chicas getting mad at me.

Jimmydr
10-05-2008, 05:11 PM
Yeah...I'm a little worried about posting pics in my ongoing thread in my first report. I don't want any crazy novios or chicas getting mad at me.

Cover their faces then.:confused: