PDA

View Full Version : CENSORED

MisterPink
10-27-2004, 07:59 PM
CENSORED

gdogg
10-27-2004, 08:05 PM
Kinda last minute!

Tego Calderon, Don Omar, Daddy Yankee, Ivy Queen, Nicky Jam, Zion 7 Lennox, Trebol Clan, Mickey Perfecto, Voltio, Invitado Especial Pitbull.

Madison Square Garden
Oct 27, 2004, 8:00 PM
59.50-$99.50

Kinda last minute? That's the most literal use of the saying that I've ever seen!!
:lol:

nomad
10-28-2004, 03:26 AM
I just got back from megaton,It was hot,so many chicas

BrooklynBeas
10-28-2004, 09:16 AM
fuck you fury... im jealous... i tried to get the tickets online yesterday and they werent available to i figured they were sold out... then one of my girls went last night with her friends and she said there were tickets available... im pissed... but tomorrow i have my own concert to go to at the Garden so its all good... Best of Both Worlds.. Jay-Z/ R Kelly

10-28-2004, 12:04 PM
yea they only had $100 tickets left,and I'll be at the jayz concert too.If it is not cancelled,they cancelled the last 3 or 4 shows

BrooklynBeas
10-28-2004, 02:09 PM
yea they only had $100 tickets left,and I'll be at the jayz concert too.If it is not cancelled,they cancelled the last 3 or 4 shows

What do you mean they cancelled it... why?

Black Ghost
10-28-2004, 02:12 PM

Peeing on Minors.. :?

BrooklynBeas
10-28-2004, 02:13 PM

Peeing on Minors.. :?

your joking but im serious... i have the tickets and i am planning on going

psriches
11-05-2004, 05:40 PM
I love that "gasolina" shit... hot, hot, hot... they play it in sosua all day, everyday... when i returned from sosua last month, i was on 160th/broadway buying a phone card and heard that blasting from a stereo... it brought back sweet memories of sosua... i think i got it bad... :cry:

Coolhand
11-05-2004, 09:19 PM
Psriches

I know what you mean I got back and had to download the shit it is by Daddy Yankee. I went blasting that song at the car wash and had the whole place hip to it.

gdogg
11-05-2004, 09:59 PM
Psriches

I know what you mean I got back and had to download the shit it is by Daddy Yankee. I went blasting that song at the car wash and had the whole place hip to it.

I did the same thing! Got three different versions of "Gasolina". It's 2004's top song (according to me)!
8)

psriches
11-06-2004, 12:03 AM
Daddy Yankee also has another banger they play alot called, "solo"....

Black Ghost
11-06-2004, 11:17 AM
Daddy Yankee also has another banger they play alot called, "solo"....

I will make a special trip to the D.R. when Daddy Yankee Preforms live and if anyone is there at that time...you better go....Non-Pro Heaven...all looking to get laid...just ask B.B. :twisted:

BrooklynBeas
11-08-2004, 08:39 AM
It not very often that top reggaeton singers come to the DR... DR's music is Merenge and Bachata... Reggaeton is really puerto rican music... but the whores in DR still love it.... If you wanna see Daddy Yankee, Tego Calderon, or Don Omar etc.... go to PR or go to NYC... they perform in clubs like Exit or Copacabana... just look online and you will find something... For the record... Tego is banned from performing in the DR because of singing about drugs or how he calls it "medicina"...

Babyboy31
08-02-2005, 01:34 PM
BB Maybe THE DR Has less Rock Music and maybe REG GAY TON Was formed in Puerto Rico but I know a fact for sure that there is a thriving Metal,Punk,Alternative,Gothic Scene in Puerto Rico the same with Cuba. Maybe in THE DR This scene is much smaller and probably just based out of Santo Domingo,Santiago and maybe one more city but in Puerto Rico this Scene is Big Time. Usually The Punk Bands in Puerto Rico are socially conscious in to Left wing Politics. There is so many types in Puerto Rico Long Hairs,Mohawks,Skinheads,Satanic Types,Christian Types Whatever. I think I should do a seperate post on this. There Also comes famous Bands from other parts of the world to play IN Puerto rico. DRI Came there before. Dio was just there recently. A Very Famous Power Metal Band from Europe came to San Juan PR Called Hammerfall a few years ago. I even Think the Infamous Gothic Metal Band Cradle of Filth came to San Juan PR A Few Years Ago. Guys Maybe I have some things Wrong on THE DR But Puerto Rico NO NO NO. There is also all Girl rock and Metal Bands in Puerto Rico. Girls love this type of Music too. Not Just Stupid REG GAY TON. Sorry Jimmy DR But the island Music scene gets to lopsized on this new music called REG GAY TON Now. I also see no influences of Reggae at all in that music. Sorry on this but I must tell the truth on this. Sexo Y Mas Rock N Roll Forever.

Don Tomas
08-02-2005, 01:57 PM
...REG GAY TON...

I bet Freud would say you are a latent homosexual.