PDA

View Full Version : Skegdon Nov 20, 2002 From Yahoo #901

JDR4
04-11-2004, 09:52 AM
Message 901 of 5792

From: "skengdon_toronto"
Date: Wed Nov 20, 2002 12:40 pm
Subject: What a vacation

Well I finally got back to the computer(was busy) As I said before
the Palace is off the hook. I think the reason that I am so
overwhelmed down here is I dont need the supermodel looks to get me
going. I am a brotha that gew up in the projects so this is in a
sense is like home to me. Mav came in the other day he's a cool guy
and has a fine lookin girl. Got to send a big shout out to Fantasy
this guy is the "MAN". For all of you that do not speak the best of
Spanish if you can hook up with some that speaks spanish and is a
cool as this brother then you cant loose. My spanish is not the
greatest so I can attract the girls but he closes the deal for me. I
owe my vacation specially to ELJ for getting me at the Palace and to
FANTASY. Oh yeah once again VIVA VIAGARA, the poor girls I cant
forget the girl that kept saying "no mas no mas tooo grande" little
did she know that EL VIAGARA was working her too. Well this keyboard
is a piece of shit if you use the internet cafe at the top of the
Palace street then dont use the computer in front of the stereo
lightening fast connection but they have what seems tobe a purposely
shitty keyboard, assholes!! Anyways Im out of here. Remeber
something fellas sometimes the beauty queen is the bitch that gets
fucked ten times more than the average looking girl. Give me the
average girl anyday and because of that mentality this is the place
for me. Thats it for now. Just when I say that I am goin to calm down
another fine bitch walks by. I think I might fuck her later lol. The
receptionist at the Europa probably thinks I am a dog but with the
smiles that she is giving me she probably a bit interested but
staying at this hotel I dont think there is anychance Ican have her.
But if I could speak Spanish Ibet my last dollar I would have had her
already. Later. Fantasy just walked into theinternet cafe. This
keyboard really sucks. Later

JDR4
04-11-2004, 09:55 AM
The best advice Icould give on this is dont be cheap about where you
eat your food as you get what youpay for. So far Ihave followed the
advice from this board and no problems at all. Dont be cheap on your
food or your fucked. Is it wise to eat from someone ont the street
to save $5? You wouldnt do it at home so why here. Becareful with the
coconuts and all that stuff.

JDR4
04-11-2004, 10:08 AM
Gentleman as a famous American once said "I have seen the promised
land" it's in the Dominican Republic. This place is every players
dream comes true. On your best year you couldn't go through all the
ladies down there and to top it off they are absolutely gorgeous
just keep a steady head and where your protection. Major thanks go
out to Fantasy once again. What can I say! I don't get impressed
easily when it comes to women but he managed to impress me. If you
are lucky enough to be there when he is there and he doesn't mind
you tagging along once in a while then I guarantee you that your
stay will be one to remember. Kudos to Mav he took me over to
Caberete for a couple of drinks, Mav is a cool guy as well no
superfreak there just a regular guy like myself on vacation. ELJ
was great to hang around with also shared many a story with him.
The Swede was probably the coolest guy to just walk around with he
didn't chat off your ears but the conversation was still there.
There were others but these 3 stand out and I have to send thanks to
them. Remember I went by myself so my vacation could have easily
gone the other way. Ok the trip I stayed at the Europa which is a
really nice hotel so if and only if the Palace is booked up I
recommend the Europa. I had a bad incident there but after thinking
about it I won't go into detail because something like that can
happen anywhere but remember only stay there if the Palace is booked
up. In regards to the Palace you can not put a price on the
camaraderie that you will get at the Palace, I'm not talking about
scumbags that are on vacation to freak out these guys were solid and
John is as cool as they come. I was at the Palace more than I was at
my own hotel after a couple of days I started eating dinner there
regularly cause the food is excellent and I had no worries about
getting sick as he cooked the food well. Ok a little about Sosua
the town is small just the perfect size everything is in walking
distance. I highly recommend the Mora Mai and P'J's I ate there
numerous times and never got sick. PJ's is open 24hrs a day so you
can get good food all the time and yes it is safe to go and get some
food at 3am in the morning just don't be so stupid as to make
yourself a victim because even in the safest of places shit can
happen so the phrase of the day is do not be a victim use common
sense when out late at night in fact I recommend if your alone
always use the motoconchos they will take you where you need to go
and then wait for you as well. Gentlemen remember that this is the
Caribbean so all of you cheap fucks stay home. 20 pesos will not
kill you so tip a little when you have the opportunity and if you
don't then please do not wonder why the service was not as nice the
second time. You owe it to yourself to take a trip over to Caberete
it's absolutely beautiful on the beach. Bring a camera but do
yourself a favour and bring a small digital camera something that
you can take anywhere. You will be wasting your time bringing your
$10,000 camera as you will not take it everywhere you which is what
I did with my camera. I took 300 to 400 pictures and I will be
posting the link to the picture site soon. Oh yeah stay away from
my girl down there she promised me that she will not fuck anyone
until I get back and if you believe that then I also have some prime
swampland in Florida for you as well. She was absolutely gorgeous
and sexy but when it's all said and done she is a HOE. Remember
when you are in Sosua you can have just about every woman that you
see. If you some skills at home then you can have EVERY woman that
you see. They are not all pro's but the possibility exists with all
of them and that's the way I saw it. I honestly think that the
Joints out in Puerto Plata are a waste of time. For the $150 that
you spend you can get 5 to 6 regular girls and they might be pretty
but remember they are hardcore pros and you might not get what you
expected. The Disco was my killing spot and because I am a down to
earth brother and don't need Halle Berry look a likes to get my dick
hard I was in heaven there. Oh yeah yes you can find a Halle Berry
look a like there if you wait long enough. Guys don't get stupid
when you get down there. Some of you probably don't get any pussy at
all when your at home so when you get to Sosua don't all of a sudden
become the pickiest person around get yourself some pussy and don't
complain cause you know that some of these ladies would not shit on
you back home and Imp even talking the 6 to 7 range. I hear guys
looking for 10's when they know that they can't get pussy from a 4
at home. Anyways I'm tired and will try and post more when I have a
chance. My problem is I came home and you would figure that I would
get some sleep, nope not me I end up going out having a couple of
beers and end up fucking this sweet brown skinned shorty you would
figure that I got enough in the DR but nope not me its never enough.