PDA

View Full Version : Local Bar

mack10
10-27-2004, 08:40 PM
Down the street from the Europa and at the intersection of the next major street (the one where Bologna and the good pizza joint are on) is what appears to be a local outside bar. Have not heard any comments about the place. Anybody have the scoop?

Don Tomas
10-27-2004, 11:15 PM
I have been there, a good girl had me take her there. I saw no male gringos but a few BBWs with sankies. The music was loud, the beer cheap, and dancing galore. They also have pool tables.

Mostly couples and I saw a couple groups of 3-4 chicas but not hunting hard more like girlfriends out for a good time.

jd_mine
10-28-2004, 05:03 AM
Yeah, that's the local Disco Tipico. I think it's called Caribe Plaza. The ex-novia used to take me there. It's where the dominicans go out when they're not chasing gringos. They have food, a seating section, a dance floor and pool tables. And very loud music ofcourse.....

mack10
10-28-2004, 07:50 PM
so not a good place to hunt?

Don Tomas
10-28-2004, 11:45 PM
so not a good place to hunt?

Think of it as a challenge, if you can dance and speak spanish I am positive you will be able to pick up something. Just don't expect Classico/D'Latinos where you get grabbed 15 times after walking in the door.

jd_mine
10-29-2004, 04:55 AM
I think you could score there, but yes, you'll need some Spanish and you'd need to watch the dominican guys a little, because it's not a place where pros come to pick up guys, more a place where to come to dance with their real novios.
Still, it might be one of the few places in Sosua where you'd be able to meet non-pros.

continentalmike
10-29-2004, 05:00 AM
just play it cool.. show them you can dance, speak Spanish and you'll do fine no problemo