PDA

View Full Version : Car thieves in Cabarette.

DominicanBilly
10-10-2008, 12:31 PM
You wonder why these kids in the DR would try such a stunt. A couple tigres from Sosua and one friend from Santiago stole a jeep in Cabarette. They had it for a couple days and the neighbors saw a broken window and wondered how these could afford this jeep.

Police caught up with them outside of Puerto Plata and this is the tape of their arrest. They know from past tales what's in store for them when they get caught. And if it's a barrio theft the neighbors give it to them before the police get their shots in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcfBmfy8GyE

Hemp
10-10-2008, 01:29 PM
Damn.....they have no mercy on thieves in the D.R. do they!

:eek:

Crazy shit! he just bashed him in the head with that weapon. why do they even do it to themselves if they know the outcome of this shit.

JoeDR
10-10-2008, 01:53 PM
This kind of stuff happens alot in Latin America. When I was in ecuador I saw a mob pummeling a guy that just stole a pair of jeans from a clothesline at a nearby house. No police were called but the poor guy was taking to a hospital... I should say carried.

WickedWillie
10-10-2008, 02:05 PM
I thought the fuckers got off lightly, hopefully they got more of a kicking back at the police station when the cameras were not around.

Oh the reason why they do it despite the knowledge of the likely outcome when caught is because they don't have a functioning brain cell between them. Plain and simple.

Cabarete has had a few car thefts in recent months, something unheard of a couple of years back.

cainer
10-10-2008, 03:38 PM
Can someone explain what the meaning of ese means? (sssss aaaaa) I remember the late latin wrestler always called everyone sss aaa.

3somefan
10-10-2008, 04:10 PM
Damn!! That is amazing...talk about justice!! :eek:

JoeDR
10-10-2008, 06:49 PM
Can someone explain what the meaning of ese means? (sssss aaaaa) I remember the late latin wrestler always called everyone sss aaa.

I think its what chicanos in LA say to one another. Like "Dude".

Cheeno
10-10-2008, 07:06 PM
This is what is going to happen to those who get caught snitching. :mrgreen:

Berzin
10-10-2008, 08:25 PM
Forget about the low pay and everything else-it must be fun sometimes being a cop in the DR when you get to catch the bad guys:cheesygrin:!!!!!!

pollito
10-11-2008, 01:58 PM
Hey. They forgot to read them there miranda warnings..............

curiousdude
10-11-2008, 05:35 PM
Hey. They forgot to read them there miranda warnings..............
DR "Miranda" Warnings:
"You have the right to shut the fuck up.
Anything you say can and will cause me to beat the shit out of you.
...."

Summit
10-14-2008, 09:44 PM
I wonder why this was removed by user?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcfBmfy8GyE

MegaSquirt
10-14-2008, 10:24 PM
I for one, believe in...

Thou shall not steal !!!

the_Jayman
10-15-2008, 07:27 PM
CRAP ! ! ! I missed it . . .

I can imagin tho . . .

on a side note . . . HEY BILLY ! ! ! LONG FUCKIN TIME ! ! ! TELL CHRIS I SAID "GO FUCK YOURSELF" . . . but it's Jay and you know how he means it . . . .

Damn it all I miss you 2 guys ! ! ! (maybe in the spring ! ! !)

amcfar1974
10-16-2008, 08:43 PM
Anybody got a copy of the original video to share?

NJ_Hobby
10-16-2008, 10:56 PM
Since Cheeno didn't add it, I will. The Pro Wrestler was Eddie Guerrero: Oct-9-1967 - Nov-13-2005. Seemed like a good guy and passed away at the height of his career. Cause listed as "Heart Failure" presumably from years of 'roids, drugs, booze, bumps and aggressive schedules. He cleaned a lot of it up later - but the past still overtook him. A few of the other Latino wrestlers like Rey Mysterio would use the term "ese" as well .....