PDA

View Full Version : Meeting the Family

shredder
10-12-2008, 08:48 PM
Warning: This story does not include and mongering activity...just a gringo story about life in DR and meeting the family.

I was in Santiago last year and decided to meet some girls I found on the internet at an "Introduction Agency." To answer the first question...yes, they were all very nice girls and many are VERY attractive. But that's not why I'm sharing.

So I meet one girl. I find her attractive and decide to spend a few days getting to know her, go on dates, whatever. So she has 3 kids...I know, I know but she had a nice ass and huge tits. I will say that those kids were incredibly nice, respectful and a joy to be around. Turns out this girl has 11 brothers and sisters and I started meeting all of them...not at once but along the way I'd meet yet another one or two. So everyone in this family seems to be barely getting by. One sister has a hair salon in her house and she seems to be doing a little better. But then we go over to one brother's house for dinner and he is doing very well. His house is new and modern...there is prosperity all over this guy. He owns or manages a car parts place and the girl I'm dating works there part time. Anyway, I walk in the door and this guy and his wife are all over me. I mean they love me and are soooooo happy I'm dating their sister. I'm thinking...wtf? Why is this guy in love with me? Why is he happy to see some old lecherous gringo sniffing around his sister. I can see if the poor brothers and sisters were happy to see me but why this guy? In fact, the girl kept telling me everyday that her brother was asking for me and wanted to know how I was...hmmmmm.

So I spend most of my days with this girl in logistics hell. Gotta drive over to her sister's house to drop of this kid and then back to where she works and then go get her sister's daughter who is baby sitting for her youngest kid while her son goes to play basketball with the gringo church group that is in town. Then pick the son and his cousins up to bring them back to....you get the idea. And, of course, through all of this, I'm the ATM machine financing and facilitating all of this...phone cards, taxis, food, money for her mom, bus fair, yadda, yadda, yadda. And that's fine. I signed up for that and the...whatever...$200 is still way less than I would spend in the US dating some angry, cold gringa.

An aside...actually, the most fun I had during these days was playing basketball with her 12 year old son and his cousins. At the cousin's house they had a back patio and 10 ft wall. They found a scrap of plywood and bent a piece of rebar into a hoop and built their own basketball court. American kids would whine to their parents to install a regulation court and then never get off the couch to use it.

Another side story...The sister that had the salon was the real catch. She had an awesome body and quite the personality. When we would arrive to her house, there was some Dominican hanging around out front, Marino. So I would talk to Marino and then go in. A few days of this and I finally get the story. Marino is the sister's husband that she kicked out of the house and wouldn't let him back. The sister told me, "Marino was schtuuping a neighbor...one of my CLIENTS!!! I was styling her hair...and Marino was messing it up!!!!!":lol: :lol: She really was a kick in the ass...and an ass to die for.

So, other than the 2 on 2 basketball, I was loosing interest fast...though I did want to schtuup the sister. The girl I'm dating is friendly and nice and I respected her work ethic and her mothering abilities and her positive attitude...she never complained or whined once. But there was no affection developing and it got to the point where the only time she wanted to talk to me was when she needed money for yet another family member...never asked for anything for herself...I will say that.

So I turn her loose. Tell her that I respect her but I'm not interested in romance...it's not you it's me...yadda, yadda, yadda. Wow, did that ever get her attention. She is calling my hotel non-stop. She is calling the agency non-stop. She is calling the taxi driver that I'd come to trust non-stop. And her sister is calling...hmmmmmm. Anyway, I moved on.

But in reflection, I figured out why the prosperous brother and his wife were so happy to see me. As the ONLY prosperous brother among 11...all 10 of his brothers and sisters had him on speed dial for every problem that could be solved with money...which is every problem. The prosperous brother's wildest dream would be to be able to say, "Sorry, times are tight. Call Andrea's gringo boyfriend.";) ;) ;)

KoKi9290
10-12-2008, 10:41 PM
Okay, so where do I find the sister?

shredder
10-12-2008, 11:04 PM
Okay, so where do I find the sister?

Good thought...out in some barrio in Santiago. I never did get oriented in that city so I couldn't find her house if I had to. But you are right, in the spirit of Seinfeld's "girlfriend switch" I should have gone for it. I'm sure the prosperous brother would have given his blessing....I did enjoy playing basketball with her kid.

HAMMERHEAD
10-13-2008, 12:11 AM
Very interesting sorry it didn't work out for you....

but you got to see the other side of D.R. LIFE........:lol:

shredder
10-13-2008, 12:36 AM
Very interesting sorry it didn't work out for you....

but you got to see the other side of D.R. LIFE........:lol:

Yeah, no worries. I wanted to meet "middle class" Dominicanas and I did. It was really a quite intersting window into the culture. I certainly gained respect for the Dominican family and the kids and how well they take care of each other...and all with good cheer and good humor.

FnB
10-13-2008, 10:48 AM
but she had a nice ass and huge tits.

So in the end did you get a chance to sample the goods?? Was it worth the running around?

Cman
10-13-2008, 02:03 PM
This is my perspective.They have this "I want mine now attitude ". Most only plan day by day.Your cash was fatctored in the moment you showed up.I noticed you didn't say anything about how intimate she was .I give myself a time limit and then I go to plan B.........

shredder
10-16-2008, 03:54 AM
This is my perspective.They have this "I want mine now attitude ". Most only plan day by day.Your cash was fatctored in the moment you showed up.I noticed you didn't say anything about how intimate she was .I give myself a time limit and then I go to plan B.........

Cman is correct. You give a time limit and then go to Plan B. No, I didn't sample the goods. My time limit ran two days longer than it should have. I was way too patient and in the end was so bored out of my mind...Anyway, I politely moved on....and boy did she squeal like a stuck pig when she saw that ATM card disappear out of her life. I have a feeling she was getting castigated by all 10 of her brother's and sister's on how she had let the gravey train slip away.