PDA

View Full Version : Leo the barber....

Jimmydr
10-28-2004, 11:21 AM
Got my $1.50 haircut and my $1.50 shave. While waiting, got to watch lots of chicas walking around. :D

psriches
10-28-2004, 03:30 PM
There's also a $2.50 chicken dinner joint next to it that's pretty good. They also serve other things besides chicken.

jd_mine
10-28-2004, 03:31 PM
Is Leo across Plaza Sosua??

Jimmydr
10-28-2004, 03:33 PM
Is Leo across Plaza Sosua??

Yes. He does very good work, especailly if you are bald.

jd_mine
10-28-2004, 03:36 PM
Beas told me about him.
Never went there yet, will try next time.
And yes, the food stand next to it has excellent fried chicken! And cheap. Large Presidentes are cheap too there.

Coolhand
10-28-2004, 06:58 PM
I guess it all depends on how hard it is to cut your hair. I went to JimmyDr, and just got a ok cut you saw it. Coolhand out.

Black Ghost
10-28-2004, 07:11 PM
I guess it all depends on how hard it is to cut your hair. I went to JimmyDr, and just got a ok cut you saw it. Coolhand out.

So can this guy cut negro textured hair?

psriches
10-28-2004, 07:20 PM
dominicans have all different textured hair. i've seen the cuts and they are ok. nothing fucked up about them. but realize that you are paying no more than $2........

gdogg
10-28-2004, 07:39 PM
When I was walking down Pedro Calisante, a young lady stopped me and asked if I wanted to get a haircut. I'm not sure if she was talking about Leo's, but I passed. I was real paranoid about getting my haircut down there. I'm paranoid about it stateside. Now I know that I can safely get trim AND trimmed in Sosua!
:twisted:

Black Ghost
10-29-2004, 01:13 PM
dominicans have all different textured hair. i've seen the cuts and they are ok. nothing fucked up about them. but realize that you are paying no more than $2........

lol...thats so true.....Haircuts is not something i cut corners on. i hate having this look after a haircut.... :shock: :? :( :cry: :evil:

Jimmydr
10-29-2004, 01:15 PM
When I was walking down Pedro Calisante, a young lady stopped me and asked if I wanted to get a haircut. I'm not sure if she was talking about Leo's, but I passed. I was real paranoid about getting my haircut down there. I'm paranoid about it stateside. Now I know that I can safely get trim AND trimmed in Sosua!

Haha I have no hair :D

Reel Deal
10-29-2004, 01:31 PM
A $1.50 haircut?

I believe it.

Jimmy pays "per hair"... :lol: :lol: :lol:

(I love ya', brother. Don't ever change the way you count the beans... :wink: )

gdogg
10-29-2004, 07:04 PM

Haha I have no hair :D

Dude, you have hair! I've seen it peeking out around your ears.
:lol:

fox mulder
11-03-2004, 04:25 AM

Hey,
Its good to finally hear from you. How was the trip after I left and what did you barber think about the cut?

el_papi_chew_low
02-04-2005, 01:50 PM
Be nice to get some head while getting your hair cut. Leon might want to consider hiring a few chicas for this added service. A friend told me you can go to restaurants in the Philipines and get BBBJ under the table while you eat dinner. Such conveniences are perfect for tourist with a packed schedule. I always see the disgust on the faces of guys dumb enough to bring their wife to Sosua. At least this way they can sneak out of the all inclusive for a haircut, get some head and be back to their fat sloppy vericose vein havin wife 20 minutes.

Willie
02-04-2005, 02:40 PM
Hey, you bring your wife to Sosua, take her to the beach all day tire her out in the water, have quite a few drinks and by the end of the day she will be so tired that she would not care if you left for a few hours.

Willie

BrooklynBeas
02-04-2005, 10:22 PM
Be nice to get some head while getting your hair cut. Leon might want to consider hiring a few chicas for this added service. A friend told me you can go to restaurants in the Philipines and get BBBJ under the table while you eat dinner. Such conveniences are perfect for tourist with a packed schedule. I always see the disgust on the faces of guys dumb enough to bring their wife to Sosua. At least this way they can sneak out of the all inclusive for a haircut, get some head and be back to their fat sloppy vericose vein havin wife 20 minutes.

The married man stupid enough to take a wife with him can always go to Passions ... get a massage and then take a shower in Passions before heading back to the whore... i mean to the wife

BTW Leos is too small and its kinda open... but if i wanted a bbbj in Leo's he would let me without a doubt... Leo is one of my "friends"