PDA

View Full Version : Noobie heading to La Romana

touche321
10-13-2008, 04:29 PM
Meeting up with a girldriend and I am planning on her leaving me behind... Can anyone tell me where is the action is at and where to go?

Touche321

Mario.r
10-13-2008, 11:58 PM
one of the best places to go there is called klimax

its located on the Padre Abreu

its near the exit to santo domingo

go in there and ask for emilia

shes a good friend of mine tell her tito sent you to her

touche321
10-14-2008, 06:25 AM
one of the best places to go there is called klimax

its located on the Padre Abreu

its near the exit to santo domingo

go in there and ask for emilia

shes a good friend of mine tell her tito sent you to her

Will do thanks!

culebra
12-01-2008, 11:04 PM
Hi Guys -
I'm stopping for a quick visit in La Romana (Casa de Campo) during a cruise.

I've got a day on shore and want to get in a quickie with a local Chica.

Does anyone know of a good spot for a nonspanish speaker to go near to the cruise landing to sample the local "talent"?

I have read the other threads here, but they are not clear as to location from the cruise dock.

Thanks in advance. I promise to send a report of my experience if I hook up. My last visit to BB's & Sosua was in 2004.

rodgster
12-03-2008, 04:55 AM
I don't think there is much happening before 6PM. But I have been offered a chica from a shop selling dominican paintings on Av. Liberdad. That is the street that runs through town (bridge & area where the ships dock) Follow that street (to the left) past the light @ the Shell station there is a thatched hut bar at the next light. The chicas there are P4P. $1500 RD ST. But I've pulled chicas for TLN for the same there before too. Take a cab to the cabanas (just follow the road). It looks like you are leaving town but by the next light you will be back in town and there are cabanas on the right and the left. Later, other places like studio2000. It is near the central park (not the park on Liberdad) I think it is at Santa Rosa & Duarte. That is west of the park (road loops around the park). Other people mention Klimax. Last time I was there the chicas quotes 3-4000 RD. I laughed. Too many clowns from Casa De Campo going there. Also, basically any chica in any bar is P4P. Remember. Si tengo dinero, si tengo chicas. lol I'll be there some time in January.

culebra
12-03-2008, 04:21 PM
Thanks for your reply, I'll post about how I make out next week.