PDA

View Full Version : Pics can Cause Problems

Crossfire1
05-18-2006, 06:50 PM
I just got back from a 5 day trip to Sosua 2 weeks ago. I had a great time and hopefully I will get my lazy ass to report on all of the nice chicas that I met. But for this report I thought I'd shed some light on a subject that I have not seen mention in any forum.

Fellas you have to sometimes be careful of the monger "friends" that you met in the DR. This is my 3rd trip to Sosua and I have always met great guys who shared tons of knowledge with me. This trip I ran into a few good and a few who just don't understand how things work. I made the mistake of showing a few of my new found monger buddies some photos that were still on the digital camera that I had with me. Of course they recognized some of the chicas in the photo since they had been to the DR 4 or 5 times more than I had. We laughed and joke and I told them how 2 of the chicas were good friends of mine and they don't charge me anything.

The next day this idiot NYPD (Brian) had to tell one of my Chicas that I showed him the pictures of her. Needless to say, she was very angry and just could not understand why I would show such picture when she was treating me like I was her novio. I couldn't believe I bullshitted my way out of that one. But It was undo stress. Cheap pussy is good but free pussy is alway better. I didn't want to loose mine.

Word to the masses. There is a thing called discretion. It exist even in the DR. Don't be a Hater because one monger has it better than you. Don't hate, congratulate. And people wonder why I don't post my photo here on this forum. It is because too many idiots run back to the DR and tell the girls that they saw her photo on the internet. It is becoming very hard to take a girls picture fully clothed, without her being scared about it showing up on the net.

Let's work together on this. So we can continue to share knowledge, stories, and pics. That's what this forum is all about. Sermon over!! I'm out!

Beads
05-18-2006, 06:58 PM
too true a lot of them are scared of clothed pictures these days it seems.

guttaman
05-18-2006, 07:01 PM
#1) Pussy is never free.
#2) Who is this NYPD Brian and i sure hope he is not on this board.

ajax718
05-18-2006, 07:03 PM
Good message Crossfire. Next time a guy sells you out on chica pictures, make sure to get a picture of him and post it on the internet with info about his behavior.
P.S. Don't get discourages, post some pictures :smile:

Phoenix
05-18-2006, 07:05 PM
I really had no problems getting photos on the last trip, I just tell the chicas I use them to jack off when I am not in the DR :D As for showing photos I only share them down there with trusted ISOC members and never when chicas are around. I would not share any intel with anyone I did not absolutly trust with a proven track record.

LM
05-18-2006, 07:08 PM
I really had no problems getting photos on the last trip, I just tell the chicas I use them to jack off when I am not in the DR :D As for showing photos I only share them down there with trusted ISOC members and never when chicas are around. I would not share any intel with anyone I did not absolutly trust with a proven track record.

And don't give any chica the camera so they can look at the picture you just took of them, they will be through your photos in no time at all...some of them know how to work your camera better than you do.....

Apos
05-18-2006, 07:14 PM
And don't give any chica the camera so they can look at the picture you just took of them, they will be through your photos in no time at all...some of them know how to work your camera better than you do.....

some of us have had our pics "accidently" deleted by chicas...you really have to work at it to delete all the pics i 10 seconds but i've seen it done:eek:

Phoenix
05-18-2006, 07:14 PM

Learningman is dead on and this should be a no brainer. Do not let them handle the camera! If they want to see the photo keep it in your hands and show them. if you got a regular girl or two you see often buy seperate cards for them and change them out so they only see themselves.

3somefan
05-18-2006, 07:35 PM
Great advice guys!!

Crossfire1..sorry to hear about that shit bro! Hard to trust people now a days! Glad you had a good trip and were able to fix things.

If you have any pictures of this rat, the guys are right, you should post them, so we can look out for him! Thanks for your info though!

Crossfire1
05-18-2006, 08:32 PM
Thanks for for the advice Learningman, Phoenix and Ajax. You are all right. You live and you learn.

gdogg
05-18-2006, 09:50 PM
I also take a bunch of bullshit pics between each chica. A lot of times when you take pics of chicas, they want to see them. If you back up too much, you may run into nude shots of another chica...not good! I always try to take a bunch of scenic shots between "excursions". Being able to take several thousand pics can come in handy!!

psriches
05-18-2006, 09:53 PM
We usually download the pics onto the laptop and start fresh every 6 hours.

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
05-18-2006, 09:53 PM
Yeah...

I just hope all the Captain Save a Hoes read this and stop fucking up my vacations.

I just got back from a 5 day trip to Sosua 2 weeks ago. I had a great time and hopefully I will get my lazy ass to report on all of the nice chicas that I met. But for this report I thought I'd shed some light on a subject that I have not seen mention in any forum.

Fellas you have to sometimes be careful of the monger "friends" that you met in the DR. This is my 3rd trip to Sosua and I have always met great guys who shared tons of knowledge with me. This trip I ran into a few good and a few who just don't understand how things work. I made the mistake of showing a few of my new found monger buddies some photos that were still on the digital camera that I had with me. Of course they recognized some of the chicas in the photo since they had been to the DR 4 or 5 times more than I had. We laughed and joke and I told them how 2 of the chicas were good friends of mine and they don't charge me anything.

The next day this idiot (Brian) had to tell one of my Chicas that I showed him the pictures of her. Needless to say, she was very angry and just could not understand why I would show such picture when she was treating me like I was her novio. I couldn't believe I bullshitted my way out of that one. But It was undo stress. Cheap pussy is good but free pussy is alway better. I didn't want to loose mine.

Word to the masses. There is a thing called discretion. It exist even in the DR. Don't be a Hater because one monger has it better than you. Don't hate, congratulate. And people wonder why I don't post my photo here on this forum. It is because too many idiots run back to the DR and tell the girls that they saw her photo on the internet. It is becoming very hard to take a girls picture fully clothed, without her being scared about it showing up on the net.

Let's work together on this. So we can continue to share knowledge, stories, and pics. That's what this forum is all about. Sermon over!! I'm out!

LM
05-18-2006, 09:55 PM
Yeah...

I just hope all the Captain Save a Hoes read this and stop fucking up my vacations.

There was a group of about four of them hanging around together a few weeks ago....ran into them quite abit

blacksultan
05-18-2006, 09:59 PM
#1) Pussy is never free.
#2) Who is this Brian and i sure hope he is not on this board.

#1) Oh how true you are my friend.
#2) Yeah, I hope he isn't here either. But do you think it was wise of even mentioning them period on this muthafucka. Personally I don't even like seeing that shit--it draws attention where it doesn't need to be drawn.

psriches
05-18-2006, 10:09 PM
#1) Oh how true you are my friend.
#2) Yeah, I hope he isn't here either. But do you think it was wise of even mentioning them period on this muthafucka. Personally I don't even like seeing that shit--it draws attention where it doesn't need to be drawn.Maybe, but half of them which means thousands, travel to Sosua and other monger destinations on a regular basis. Many are members of this site. But it doesn't matter because this is all FANTASY anyway!! Just a bunch of guys talking shit!!

blacksultan
05-18-2006, 10:20 PM
Maybe, but half of them which means thousands, travel to Sosua and other monger destinations on a regular basis. Many are members of this site. But it doesn't matter because this is all FANTASY anyway!! Just a bunch of guys talking shit!!

I am well aware that they come down to the DR; I have met some on all 3 of my trips to the DR and they were all cool guys. My thing is that even though this is FANTASY AND REALITY FOR ME, it seems that from the tone of crossfire's post he sounds pissed that someone would shit on him over some pussy. Hey it isn't cool and he has the right to speak his mind on it. I just think that even bringing them up on this site doesn't seem prudent.

JuanElGriego
05-18-2006, 10:21 PM
Yeah...

Like Lil' Kim said on Whoa .....

snitch *******,

broke *******,

not my *******,

NO!! NO!! NO!!

psriches
05-18-2006, 10:22 PM
I am well aware that they come down to the DR; I have met some on all 3 of my trips to the DR and they were all cool guys. My thing is that even though this is FANTASY AND REALITY FOR ME, it seems that from the tone of crossfire's post he sounds pissed that someone would shit on him over some pussy. Hey it isn't cool and he has the right to speak his mind on it. I just think that even bringing them up on this site doesn't seem prudent.true dat!!

JuanElGriego
05-18-2006, 10:34 PM
I am well aware that they come down to the DR; I have met some on all 3 of my trips to the DR and they were all cool guys. My thing is that even though this is FANTASY AND REALITY FOR ME, it seems that from the tone of crossfire's post he sounds pissed that someone would shit on him over some pussy. Hey it isn't cool and he has the right to speak his mind on it. I just think that even bringing them up on this site doesn't seem prudent.

You surely have the right to your opinion, blacksultan, but i think it's attitudes like this that make them think they're some sort of Gods. They ain't special. Give them their due respect for doing a job not too many people want but don't go overboard.

Just my .02

blacksultan
05-18-2006, 10:47 PM
You surely have the right to your opinion, blacksultan, but i think it's attitudes like this that make them think they're some sort of Gods. They ain't special. Give them their due respect for doing a job not too many people want but don't go overboard.

Just my .02

Don't think that I am kissing their ass because I am not. I just think that in this forum we need to use just a little bit of discretion when posting about some subjects; especially when giving someone's name and job. I don't care how pissed off some is with someone else. It is just good common sense IMHO.:think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:

ErikS
05-18-2006, 11:13 PM
I also take a bunch of bullshit pics between each chica. A lot of times when you take pics of chicas, they want to see them. If you back up too much, you may run into nude shots of another chica...not good! I always try to take a bunch of scenic shots between "excursions". Being able to take several thousand pics can come in handy!!

Once again G....."twin sons of different mothers":D .
I do the same thing. At least 10 BS pictures between each chica.

gdogg
05-18-2006, 11:20 PM
Stratton, great minds think alike. I started doing it a couple of years ago when I took pics of a friend of mine and her mother. They wanted to see them, then I realized I had just taken the nastiest shots of a chica an hour prior. Luckily, I didn't get too happy with the rewind button. From that point on, I started taking pics of clouds, buildings, dogs, trees, and Doctor Salazar after I say "bye" to one of my models.

WSJ3
05-18-2006, 11:26 PM
There was a group of about four of them hanging around together a few weeks ago....ran into them quite abit

Of that I have no doubt...

I am sure a ton of them will be down for Memorial Day Weekend...

gdogg
05-18-2006, 11:28 PM
...and every other holiday! They kept me from my one shot with Claudia. BOOOOOO! I'll never forgive them for that.
:biggrin:

WSJ3
05-18-2006, 11:29 PM
Once again G....."twin sons of different mothers":D .
I do the same thing. At least 10 BS pictures between each chica.

This is why I always carry my laptop...

Download the digital images to a special folder and your camera will be ready for the next chica.

gdogg
05-18-2006, 11:30 PM
Aren't you supposed to be sending a laptop for use on my next trip?

WSJ3
05-18-2006, 11:32 PM
Aren't you supposed to be sending a laptop for use on my next trip?

Conjo...

Thats not something I can say on an overseas phone.

You are always sneaking down at the last minute to bang Yubi...I need a heads up.

LOL...

gdogg
05-18-2006, 11:36 PM
Don't worry...Yubi and I are finito!!

...until the next time I see her. I think I may loveded her as much as you do!

The Sage
05-18-2006, 11:36 PM
Pictures aren't the only problem. A friend of a friend was banging the same chica I was. This fellow was a great guy. Full of fun and very friendly. We were all shooting the breeze one day and he asked me how much was I paying our mutual chica friend. I told him he wouldn't believe me if I told him. He insisted saying he really wanted to know. At the time I was giving her 1,500 pesos ST, but I had known her for about a year. After hearing this he kind of frowned yet did not ask any further questions. A couple of months later I called my chica friend to hook up one of my boys with one of her girls. Well she started yelling at me saying from now on no more 1,500 pesos. I paid her no mind and got the info for my bud. Later that week I was talking to a friend who lives in Sosua. He told me why my chica friend was pissed at me. The last time she was with the mutual friend who had asked me what I paid he had given her 2,000 pesos after they were done. When she asked why he told her "because The Sage only pays you 1,500". It turned out he had been paying her 3,000 pesos ST and was hitting it a couple of times a week during his 6 week stay. My info had cost her about 2,000 pesos a week. I'm now real careful about who I provide inside info to.

WSJ3
05-18-2006, 11:38 PM
Don't worry...Yubi and I are finito!!

...until the next time I see her. I think I may loveded her as much as you do!

ARRRGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not my babies mama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gdogg
05-18-2006, 11:46 PM
Pictures aren't the only problem. A friend of a friend was banging the same chica I was. This fellow was a great guy. Full of fun and very friendly. We were all shooting the breeze one day and he asked me how much was I paying our mutual chica friend. I told him he wouldn't believe me if I told him. He insisted saying he really wanted to know. At the time I was giving her 1,500 pesos ST, but I had known her for about a year. After hearing this he kind of frowned yet did not ask any further questions. A couple of months later I called my chica friend to hook up one of my boys with one of her girls. Well she started yelling at me saying from now on no more 1,500 pesos. I paid her no mind and got the info for my bud. Later that week I was talking to a friend who lives in Sosua. He told me why my chica friend was pissed at me. The last time she was with the mutual friend who had asked me what I paid he had given her 2,000 pesos after they were done. When she asked why he told her "because The Sage only pays you 1,500". It turned out he had been paying her 3,000 pesos ST and was hitting it a couple of times a week during his 6 week stay. My info had cost her about 2,000 pesos a week. I'm now real careful about who I provide inside info to.

That's why I only share intel with those I trust. Even then you can get burned. BTW, great to finally hang with you!!

gdogg
05-18-2006, 11:47 PM
ARRRGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not my babies mama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some chicas possess an unexplainable sexiness. She's one. I'll always have time for her!

WSJ3
05-18-2006, 11:59 PM
I couldn't find her last trip, and she wasn't picking up the phone...

Damn it...

If I run into her sister I will be getting a taste...

Just remember when you kiss her make her use the listerine or you will be exposed to the STRUDEL...

gdogg
05-19-2006, 12:09 AM
She wasn't around when I was there last either. I think she's cheating on us!!

WSJ3
05-19-2006, 12:11 AM
She wasn't around when I was there last either. I think she's cheating on us!!

I just want to watch...

Damn she is growing up fine.

gdogg
05-19-2006, 12:14 AM
She sure is. We just need to find her a couple of good long-distance WU novios to pay for her (and our) expenses so she doesn't have to disappear! I wonder if your friend UD is still sending parcels.

WSJ3
05-19-2006, 12:15 AM
She sure is. We just need to find her a couple of good long-distance WU novios to pay for her (and our) expenses so she doesn't have to disappear! I wonder if your friend UD is still sending parcels.

That is a perfect segue for the pictures cause problems...

That fucking Captain Save a Hoe messed up the perfect vacation.

gdogg
05-19-2006, 12:18 AM
It's been over a year, and that episode you went through is still causing problems. She's still cautious, and always looking over her shoulder to see who's watching!

guttaman
05-19-2006, 12:26 AM
I hope Crossfire1 responds to this post. He touched on a well talked about subject in a way some do not think about. I often hand my camera to my chica without thinking that she knows how to look at the pictures. I also have 4 memory cards but sometimes forget to change the card.

weyland
05-19-2006, 03:43 AM
some of us have had our pics "accidently" deleted by chicas...you really have to work at it to delete all the pics i 10 seconds but i've seen it done:eek:

This is an extract from my March trip report some of you may not have read:

The previous night I had taken nude shots of Angela. At breakfast I was taking clothed shots when she offered to take my picture. I handed her the camera, she took the picture, and gave me back the camera. I soon realised that she had deleted all my previous pictures. There is no way she could do it that quickly accidentally because there is a failsafe. This was someone who knew how to use a camera. She obviously had had second thoughts and the only way she could delete her pictures quickly was to go "delete" then "delete all pictures". This her looking all smug and innocent when accused of the foul deed:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/files/6/5/6/8/18741144794169.jpg

I had lost not only her pictures but (... others). Had I not by great good fortune just switched memory cards I would have lost all my trip pictures to date. My blood runs cold when I think of it.

Lesson to all newbies. Never let the chicas get their hands on your high-tech stuff. They know more about it than you do.

gdogg
05-19-2006, 05:51 AM
The nerve of that evil heifer!! Depriving us of countless booty shots!

mirage6
05-19-2006, 07:58 AM

LMAO that is exactly what i told them and then they laugh - i think its the best exscuse and thy kind of like that idea

mirage6
05-19-2006, 08:00 AM

What i do when a chica says no picture of her face - i say ok then i take the picture of her face anyways and before she comes over to look at it i zoom in so you cant see her face - this way she thinks its jst her chest or whatever lol

LM
05-19-2006, 08:13 AM
What i do when a chica says no picture of her face - i say ok then i take the picture of her face anyways and before she comes over to look at it i zoom in so you cant see her face - this way she thinks its jst her chest or whatever lol

A few times during this last trip a couple of chicas said I can take pictures but not of their face.....a couple had WU boyfriends, I'll respect their wishes, I go their often enough now that I don't need the drama if a picture should somehow make it's way back to them.

I ran into one chica, and I think a number people here know her who got money out of a certain website because her picture was posted there without her permission. Now it couldv'e been bullshit from her, but she allowed me to take pics but no face.

mirage6
05-19-2006, 08:44 AM
i agree dont need the bullshit but i like to have pictures of they face for my ownself as well instead of us a naked body

LM
05-19-2006, 09:03 AM
I was staying in one of Rockies romantic cottages for my recent 2 week stay. As I was coming out of my room I saw the chica that was just in my room doing the MSM with webcam talking to her WU boyfriend. I could see his face plainly on the computer screen. When I got close to her she calmly turned the webcam to the side and gave me a hug and a kiss, I left, she turned the webcam back to point at her and carried on.:biggrin:

Jimmydr
05-19-2006, 09:17 AM
They earn 5,000 at a regular job. They get novios and are getting 20,000 - 100,000 a month and are still not happy.

Its too fucking bad!!! GREED is a bad thing.

gdogg
05-19-2006, 09:21 AM
I was wondering why she disappeared. LM...STAY AWAY FROM MY WOMAN!!!
:lol:

LM
05-19-2006, 09:24 AM

:D :D :D ..........

WSJ3
05-19-2006, 12:13 PM
You are preaching to the choir...

Before she lets me HIT IT RAW I mean RAW DIZZY!!!!

I have to hear about the entire David UD episode...why do you think I don't go out of my way to get a taste.

If she is right in front of me I will grab it, otherwise there are too many chicas that dont constantly remind me of how I messed up their Western Union sucker plan over a year ago.

It's been over a year, and that episode you went through is still causing problems. She's still cautious, and always looking over her shoulder to see who's watching!

WSJ3
05-19-2006, 12:14 PM

As much action as LM gets in DR I think that would be a tall order gdogg...

Dick Dawson
05-19-2006, 02:13 PM
They earn 5,000 at a regular job. They get novios and are getting 20,000 - 100,000 a month and are still not happy.

And they could be earning a ton of interest if they even put half of what they get from the WU suckers in the bank.

Jimmydr
05-19-2006, 02:17 PM
And they could be earning a ton of interest if they even put half of what they get from the WU suckers in the bank.

I am talking about NYC.

WSJ3
05-19-2006, 02:20 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/gecko.gif
I am not a destroyer of companies. I am a liberator of them!

The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed -- for lack of a better word -- is good.

Greed is right.

Greed works.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/michaeldouglaswallstreetcolor.jpg
Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.

Greed, in all of its forms -- greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge -- has marked the upward surge of mankind.

And greed -- you mark my words -- will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA.

mirage6
05-19-2006, 02:24 PM
HEY JIMMY i have heard that dr pays a lot of money in interest is this true

Jimmydr
05-19-2006, 02:28 PM
HEY JIMMY i have heard that dr pays a lot of money in interest is this true

No about 4% insured, more but not insured.

Deniro
05-19-2006, 03:09 PM

The next day this idiot (Brian) had to tell one of my Chicas that I showed him the pictures of her. Needless to say, she was very angry and just could not understand why I would show such picture when she was treating me like I was her novio. I couldn't believe I bullshitted my way out of that one. But It was undo stress. Cheap pussy is good but free pussy is alway better. I didn't want to loose mine.

preach on, brother Crossfire1, preach on.

http://www.spectator.co.nz/images/falwell.jpg

Crossfire1
05-19-2006, 04:50 PM
I see that I hit on a real hot topic with this one. Once again I've learned alot. I think I will double up on the memory cards for next. And Never let a Chica touch my tech toys.

Hey Learningman I know Yubi from the Hali Gali bar. Nice girl she and I were supposed to hook up on my first day on the island, but she stood me up. She was probably with you. She is good peeps though. I always stop and drink a few presidentes there.

LM
05-19-2006, 05:09 PM
I see that I hit on a real hot topic with this one. Once again I've learned alot. I think I will double up on the memory cards for next. And Never let a Chica touch my tech toys.

Hey Learningman I know Yubi from the Hali Gali bar. Nice girl she and I were supposed to hook up on my first day on the island, but she stood me up. She was probably with you. She is good peeps though. I always stop and drink a few presidentes there.

I've always wanted to do her, but never got around to it...when I was hanging there just a few weeks ago one of those guys was really into her, when I left they were making out in that little storage room just beside the bar. She's always been friendly to me, so maybe one of these times.:wink:

JuanElGriego
05-19-2006, 06:45 PM

Most of them are financially responsible for many others besides themselves.

You know they all have kids, then they often support their job-less brothers, plus they often provide money to mom and/or dad.

Then, they spend an awful lot on clothes as they're out in the discos 7 days a week and they don't want to be seen sporting the same outfits over and over again.

Now, throw in the fact that many aren't very bright. My regular chick lost her cell phone in the disco my last trip. That was the 5th cell phone she's lost.

It adds up.

You see, it's hard out there for pim .... i mean, a hoe. ;)

MrHappy
05-19-2006, 07:48 PM
mirage6
You can get around 10% on usd, 16% on accessable peso accounts, and 18% on 18 month peso CD's with Banco Central.

mirage6
05-20-2006, 06:04 PM
mirage6
You can get around 10% on usd, 16% on accessable peso accounts, and 18% on 18 month peso CD's with Banco Central.

SHit so if i went down there with like 50,000 us i can change it to peso and live off that the rest of my life

Beads
05-20-2006, 07:52 PM
SHit so if i went down there with like 50,000 us i can change it to peso and live off that the rest of my life

heh i highly doubt that would cut the mustard.

MrHappy
05-21-2006, 07:03 AM
In my opinion, 50K would not be enough. You would need closer to 200K to live a comfortable lifestyle.
Even then, you'd be pushing it.

Jimmydr
05-21-2006, 07:53 AM

You are on crack. I will have a 401K of $1,000,000 when I retire there.

MrHappy
05-21-2006, 07:56 AM
jimmy,
That's the right idea. Pull in 100K a year without doing shit...

Jimmydr
05-21-2006, 07:57 AM
jimmy,
That's the right idea. Pull in 100K a year without doing shit...

$50,000 will be gone within 1 - 1.5 years at best.

Pana
05-21-2006, 10:27 AM
This is a very good thread similar thing happened to me before and the best lesson I learned is to keep my shut and dont say a thing about any chica or show and pics to nobody unless I know them and have some type of trust in them because you have alot of mongers/wu novios out there "Who Fall In Love With Hoes When You Are Supposed To Like Them"catch feelings when they fucking somebody else besides them.

blacksultan
05-21-2006, 11:17 AM
You are on crack. I will have a 401K of $1,000,000 when I retire there.

Yeah, I plan on having a shit load of money in my annuity as well; I have automatic deductions from my paycheck every two weeks and I have 401 k at my second job. Investing for retirement is so critical considering my age. In fact we all need to discuss this more often. I am not trying to be 65 years old eating fancy fucking feast cat food with triscuits and getting some wacked ass drugs from canada. I don't want to have to worry about 1 penny. And in regards to chicas getting all this money and not having jack shit to show for it, maybe ISOC should form a Dominican Hoe credit union where we could make some money off the thousands of dollars we give their asses on a regular basis.

prtyr2
05-21-2006, 11:48 AM
The next day this idiot NYPD (Brian) had to tell one of my Chicas that I showed him the pictures of her. Needless to say, she was very angry and just could not understand why I would show such picture when she was treating me like I was her novio. I couldn't believe I bullshitted my way out of that one. But It was undo stress. Cheap pussy is good but free pussy is alway better. I didn't want to loose mine.

Word to the masses. There is a thing called discretion. It exist even in the DR.

Hate to be a wet blanket but I find this post hysterically ironic. . . .

Let's see we have:

a guy that is only a casual aquaintance, "fellow monger" breaking your trust

a guy that a girl treated great, "like a novio" , and he broke her trust

which one is worse? OK, I know they are just whores and have no feelings, rights, and should be disrespected at every given oppurtunity. . . . . .

lol. . . am I the only finding this ironic? All the guys that get mad when girls freak if they find out about their pics on the net, go way out of their way to block their own faces out of the photos. . . . . .

what are we embarassed about?

WSJ3
05-21-2006, 12:40 PM
OK prtyr2

I think its more that no one wants to have their vacation messed up by having a chica scream on them because some jackass showed them internet pics when they were sucking on 3 STRUDELS at the same time.

I can't speak on the blanking out the face thing because I never do that.

No shame in the game.

Let's see we have:

which one is worse? OK, I know they are just whores and have no feelings, rights, and should be disrespected at every given oppurtunity. . . . . .

lol. . . am I the only finding this ironic? All the guys that get mad when girls freak if they find out about their pics on the net, go way out of their way to block their own faces out of the photos. . . . . .

prtyr2
05-21-2006, 12:43 PM
If you show some dude ya just met. . . naked pics of some chica that treats you like a novio. . . . .just who is the jackass?

My point was the chica had way more reason to trust him than he had to trust some fellow monger he just met. He didn't seem to mind trampling all over her trust. . . .so why whine when the shoe is on the other foot? Let's be consistent. . . . .

OK prtyr2

I think its more that no one wants to have their vacation messed up by having a chica scream on them because some jackass showed them internet pics when they were sucking on 3 STRUDELS at the same time.

I can't speak on the blanking out the face thing because I never do that.

No shame in the game.

Jimmydr
05-21-2006, 12:47 PM
I found a chica that was 500 pesos and I called over WSJ3 and said lookie lookie at what I have. Do you want to go next and he said yeaaaaaaaaaa.

Sharing is caring but only show trusted friends your finds.

weyland
05-21-2006, 12:57 PM
I am not trying to be 65 years old eating fancy fucking feast cat food with triscuits and getting some wacked ass drugs from canada. I don't want to have to worry about 1 penny.
Hi Blacksultan

I am 66. I am destitute and I worry about every penny. (Two wives have reduced me to that state). I mainly live off cat food to save money so I can go to the DR and live a king for a few weeks.

I did not understand your reference to "wacked ass drugs from Canada". Is this something to do with whacking girls arses? Or being whacked on the arse by them? If so, I might be interested if there is a financial saving entailed.

Oh shit! Must log out now! The cat is eating my dinner ... !!!

blacksultan
05-21-2006, 01:13 PM
Hi Blacksultan

I am 66. I am destitute and I worry about every penny. (Two wives have reduced me to that state). I mainly live off cat food to save money so I can go to the DR and live a king for a few weeks.

I did not understand your reference to "wacked ass drugs from Canada". Is this something to do with whacking girls arses? Or being whacked on the arse by them? If so, I might be interested if there is a financial saving entailed.

I was referring to the cheap medicine that comes down from canada that some people are forced to buy if they don't have adequate medical coverage. I hope I didn't offend you weyland. I just know that right now that i am planning to have a comfortable retirement and if that means doing some prudent investing and not ever getting married so that some silly bitch can get it, then so be it.

gdogg
05-21-2006, 02:35 PM
Hi Blacksultan

It's official, Mr. Cleese is INSANE!!!
:rofl:

WSJ3
05-21-2006, 02:51 PM
Again this is not the point I am trying to make.

I am taking about people on the site that purposefully show chica pictures to curry favor.

I think that is the point that you are missing.

If you show some dude ya just met. . . naked pics of some chica that treats you like a novio. . . . .just who is the jackass?

My point was the chica had way more reason to trust him than he had to trust some fellow monger he just met. He didn't seem to mind trampling all over her trust. . . .so why whine when the shoe is on the other foot? Let's be consistent. . . . .

WSJ3
05-21-2006, 02:52 PM
And I say to myself...what a wonderful world...

I found a chica that was 500 pesos and I called over WSJ3 and said lookie lookie at what I have. Do you want to go next and he said yeaaaaaaaaaa.

Sharing is caring but only show trusted friends your finds.

weyland
05-21-2006, 04:21 PM
I hope I didn't offend you weyland. I just know that right now that i am planning to have a comfortable retirement and if that means doing some prudent investing and not ever getting married so that some silly bitch can get it, then so be it.
You did not offend me, mi amigo. By European, and even more by North American standards, I am on a very tight budget, but that is mostly my own fault. Although I have worked all my life and have never been a big spender I never planned for the future. And two failed marriages have cost me over half my assets. It is a bit sad that I am having to sweat on whether or not I can afford to retire to the DR (it is a fine margin) when with just a little more financial prudence I could do it tomorrow with reasonable confidence, but it still looks possible. And compared with many of my contemporaries I am a lucky man. I am still in good health, and that is the most important thing. And although I discovered the DR late, I did discover it in the end, which many guys will never do.

I am glad you are being so sensible with your future and I hope things go well for you. Perhaps we will meet up in the DR some day for some cat food washed down with Presidentes.

It's official, Mr. Cleese is INSANE!!!
:rofl:
Guilty as charged! I blame it on three decades of solitary vice before I discovered Latvia and then the DR. And I thought I would only go blind.

blacksultan
05-21-2006, 04:26 PM
You did not offend me, mi amigo. By European, and even more by North American standards, I am on a very tight budget, but that is mostly my own fault. Although I have worked all my life and have never been a big spender I never planned for the future. And two failed marriages have cost me over half my assets. It is a bit sad that I am having to sweat on whether or not I can afford to retire to the DR (it is a fine margin) when with just a little more financial prudence I could do it tomorrow with reasonable confidence, but it still looks possible. And compared with many of my contemporaries I am a lucky man. I am still in good health, and that is the most important thing. And although I discovered the DR late, I did discover it in the end, which many guys will never do.

I am glad you are being so sensible with your future and I hope things go well for you. Perhaps we will meet up in the DR some day for some cat food washed down with Presidentes.

Guilty as charged! I blame it on three decades of solitary vice before I discovered Latvia and then the DR. And I thought I would only go blind.

Weyland, I will be staying at blackbeard's in August so we will definitely be able to hook up (i pm'd you awhile back about this). I'll come by and visit where you are. Just let me know what you want to do.

Jimmydr
05-21-2006, 06:22 PM
Most of them are financially responsible for many others besides themselves.

You know they all have kids, then they often support their job-less brothers, plus they often provide money to mom and/or dad.

Then, they spend an awful lot on clothes as they're out in the discos 7 days a week and they don't want to be seen sporting the same outfits over and over again.

Now, throw in the fact that many aren't very bright. My regular chick lost her cell phone in the disco my last trip. That was the 5th cell phone she's lost.

It adds up.

You see, it's hard out there for pim .... i mean, a hoe. ;)

Yes they support the salon 5 days a week, the bar and all kinds of other bullshit.

Crossfire1
05-21-2006, 07:55 PM

Let's see we have:

WOW this reply just blew me away. Now don't get me wrong we all have our opinions, but this sound like some Captain Save Hoe shit. If I wanted the Chicas perspective, I would post on a board for Putas. Now, I did violated her trust, but no one was supposed to get hurt. Besides, who gives a fuck? Brian intentionally tried to cause problems by telling the chica he saw the pics. Yes, I got burned and I learned a lesson. Secondly I never said the Chica was naked. I said I show him Pics. She was in bra and Panties. I wasn't in any of the pics. Get real people. Like I said before and I say it again repectfully (because I still see myself as a rookie to the DR and this forum) let's work on this together so that we can share info, stories and pic. Serom II over. I'm out.

JuanElGriego
05-21-2006, 08:01 PM
Yes they support the salon 5 days a week, the bar and all kinds of other bullshit.

Well you know much more about this than myself, so what kind of money do you think the average (non WU) Sosua chica pulls in?

ajax718
05-21-2006, 08:11 PM
I just spoke with a DR chica from Santiago I know by the name of Noeli. She works in an office as a secretary. Noeli told me she works 50 hours a week and makes 500 pesos for the week.
I know another chica named Cati who works as a cocktail waitress in one of the casinos in Santo Domingo. Cati once told me she works 50 hours a week and makes about 1000 pesos each week.

JuanElGriego
05-21-2006, 08:22 PM
I just spoke with a DR chica from Santiago I know by the name of Noeli. She works in an office as a secretary. Noeli told me she works 50 hours a week and makes 500 pesos for the week.
I know another chica named Cati who works as a cocktail waitress in one of the casinos in Santo Domingo. Cati once told me she works 50 hours a week and makes about 1000 pesos each week.

Thanx for the info, Ajax.

What would you guys guess the average (non WU) Sosua puta pulls in?

Pana
05-21-2006, 10:09 PM
Thanx for the info, Ajax.

What would you guys guess the average (non WU) Sosua puta pulls in?
$100-500$ US a month depending on how much they are into the game, shit maybe even more.

Pana
05-21-2006, 10:14 PM
Jimmy is a right they spend most of there money on the hair salon, getting there nails done and shoping for clothes and shoes I seen it my self and by way it was not with my money they where spending :D, some if not the majority of them are irresponsible.

gdogg
05-22-2006, 12:02 AM
$100-500$ US a month depending on how much they are into the game, shit maybe even more.

Yep, and they spend as fast as it comes in. Them chicas (well, most of them) are ALWAYS broke !!!!
:rolleyes:

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
05-22-2006, 10:30 AM
Yep, and they spend as fast as it comes in. Them chicas (well, most of them) are ALWAYS broke !!!!
:rolleyes:

They have to give that cash to the parents and other family members to keep their heads above water.

Its hard living down there.

Jimmydr
05-22-2006, 11:05 AM
They have to give that cash to the parents and other family members to keep their heads above water.

Lets see now, 50,000 for the puta and 1,000 for momma to get diapers.

gdogg
05-22-2006, 11:21 AM

...and also for daily salon visits, clothes, and Papi Chulo payments!!
:eek:

Jimmydr
05-22-2006, 11:26 AM
Its tough making 20 times what everyone else makes and spending it all.

gdogg
05-22-2006, 11:34 AM
...and having NO clue to what a savings account is. Soronji should be a millionaire now! But yet, she's still begging for food from the chicken stand!

Jimmydr
05-22-2006, 11:36 AM
...and having NO clue to what a savings account is. Soronji should be a millionaire now! But yet, she's still begging for food from the chicken stand!

She has earned over 2,000,000 pesos and has nothing.

gdogg
05-22-2006, 11:42 AM
She should at least have a decent house by now!

Dick Dawson
05-22-2006, 01:11 PM
She has earned over 2,000,000 pesos and has nothing.
Absolutely midboggling. El Presidente Fernandez probably couldn't steal that many pesos out of the economy.

prtyr2
05-22-2006, 05:10 PM
OK you made it all clear. . . .you don't give a fuck . . . .lol. . .

I am captain save a ho? Lol when you have been going to the DR for 8 years and have over 70 trips and have lived there for a while. . . . .you can comment. . . .go back to learning the ropes newbie.

I predict in less that 2 years you start complaining that all the girls are hardcore putas now and no more GFE available. . . . .duh. . . .

WOW this reply just blew me away. Now don't get me wrong we all have our opinions, but this sound like some Captain Save Hoe shit. If I wanted the Chicas perspective, I would post on a board for Putas. Now, I did violated her trust, but no one was supposed to get hurt. Besides, who gives a fuck? Brian intentionally tried to cause problems by telling the chica he saw the pics. Yes, I got burned and I learned a lesson. Secondly I never said the Chica was naked. I said I show him Pics. She was in bra and Panties. I wasn't in any of the pics. Get real people. Like I said before and I say it again repectfully (because I still see myself as a rookie to the DR and this forum) let's work on this together so that we can share info, stories and pic. Serom II over. I'm out.

Crossfire1
05-22-2006, 06:02 PM
OK you made it all clear. . . .you don't give a fuck . . . .lol. . .

I am captain save a ho? Lol when you have been going to the DR for 8 years and have over 70 trips and have lived there for a while. . . . .you can comment. . . .go back to learning the ropes newbie.

I predict in less that 2 years you start complaining that all the girls are hardcore putas now and no more GFE available. . . . .duh. . . .

Maybe the 70 trips have made you soft or sensitive. But I just didn't expect that kind response from anyone in this forum. Maybe on Oprah or Dr Phil but not here. I hope your feelings were not hurt. I was just calling it like I see it. Now as far as your prediction- it's not even worth a reply.

Kevy
05-22-2006, 06:06 PM
In over 2 years going I am finding more Hardcore, but still lots of GFE around. I am a Monger.

whynotme
05-22-2006, 06:14 PM
In over 2 years going I am finding more Hardcore, but still lots of GFE around. I am a Monger.
i very seldom end up with a hard core puta
i don't know if its luck or just because of my tastes.
i like them young 18 sweet innocent slim trim and ready
i have never had a problem finding several each trip that i liked to hang with
most for short time and usually one each trip for a few days

LM
05-22-2006, 06:16 PM
i very seldom end up with a hard core puta
i don't know if its luck or just because of my tastes.
i like them young 18 sweet innocent slim trim and ready
i have never had a problem finding several each trip that i liked to hang with
most for short time and usually one each trip for a few days

I think you do very well, buddy:D

WSJ3
05-22-2006, 06:42 PM
...and also for daily salon visits, clothes, and Papi Chulo payments!!
:eek:

Daily try hourly...

I spent the weekend with Braces and she lived in the Salon...

I barely got my SALADTOSSED...