PDA

View Full Version : I HAVE A DECEMBER JANUARY QUESTION!!

GREEKFREAK
10-13-2008, 09:11 PM
Hello my good friends. sorry i havnt posted in a while...had to go cold turkey and give up d.r for a couple of month because of work but it looks like im getting back to buissness lol!!!.....this is my question...i read in many posts that many chicas rite before christmas time...come out and play!!!!..which is pretty self explanatory !!! the thing is this..i have vacation time from december 29 to january 10...........if i do decide to go bak to SOSUA around this time...will i have a situation where theres no chicas??...or are they back in buissness as soon as christmas is over??......what dates is good?i trust u guys as i trusted you before..so please if u know the answer to this question ill really appreicate it..Thanks

snoozer
10-13-2008, 11:27 PM
There are always chicas in Sosua. Many live in the surrounding area and if they hear there are a lot of surplus gringos hanging around the bars, they will be there.

The only time pickings are a little slim is if it is raining heavy, they do not like to get their hair wet!!

GREEKFREAK
10-14-2008, 10:09 AM
There are always chicas in Sosua. Many live in the surrounding area and if they hear there are a lot of surplus gringos hanging around the bars, they will be there.

The only time pickings are a little slim is if it is raining heavy, they do not like to get their hair wet!!

Thanks alot for you response. so i take it it makes no differance wether its christmas time or not.....?...are there in fact many of us there around new years???? is it an advantage if not many of us are there???...or a disadvantage??........

dukes1963
10-14-2008, 06:09 PM
I go down to Boca Chica each year for Christmas-the week before Christmas is usually good because the girls are trying to get some money together for Christmas. Only bad day is December 24, most girls will spend day with family, but most are back on the 25th.

Downtown
10-14-2008, 06:24 PM

I agree, but there are somewhat fewer chicas around on and between Christmas Day and New Year's Day, this is to be expected as it is their time to be with family. However, there is a correspondingly less number of gringos around, so it's basically a saw off.