PDA

View Full Version : Crossfires 2nd Trip Sosua

Crossfire1
05-18-2006, 08:25 PM
I know I have a lot of catching up to due this post is of my trip in Feb 06. I still have to post my April/May trip and I leave again in June. I feel like I'm falling behind on my homework.

After arriving at POP, I was ready for a great time. I called Anna before I got into town. I wanted her to meet me at the Airport when I landed. To my dissapointment she wasn't there. So I went to Club Residencial and checked in, then made my way to the hotel bar where I saw lilly again. It was perfect timing. Lilly was finished work and in no time we were headed back to club R for some GFE. We talked for a while in broken english as Lilly revealed that sexy body of hers. We got in the shower together so we could wash each others body. I couldn't even maintain my excitement. We got to the bed where Lilly started with a good BBBJ. It was so good I'll almost blew my load then. We change positions several times and finished up doggy (my pesonal favorite). After GFE, Lilly began to tell me how much Sosua had Changed since I was there last. She told me that she dosen't get many hours on the job anymore because things are getting slow in Sosua. I wanted Lilly to stay with me for a few hours but she made an excuse and had to leave.

Advice to the Masses--when ever a chica does anything I don't like. I use that as the reason to fuck a different chick. See I like to play the nice guy and then I get a better GFE. But then the chica will want to try to take up all of your vacation (day and night) so that you have no chance to taste all the flavors of Sosua.

Later that night I went to Classico where I saw Anna. She was with a friend who was sooo hot. She was 5'3" skinny with huge tits and long curly hair. I had to have her but Anna was in the way. Anna was happy to see me and was ready to claim me for herself. I let Anna know that she blew it by not meeting me at the airport like she was supposed to. I really didn't care but I used that as my excuse to get away from her. I needed new pussy and her friend Marie had some that look like it was just my type. Anna walked away and Marie seemed to have no problem moving in on her girlfriends grounds.

A few drinks later and we where headed back to Club R to do the deed. I just can't believe how it seems that pussy is so good in the DR. I must have suck on those big tits for 20 mins. She return the favor by giving me BBBJ for 30 mins before we had good sex. I gave Marie 1800 Pesos and she was in the wind.

The next day I hook up with some true Vetrans. one guy G was staying at home hotel the other Guy "B" rented a Villa in Sosua not far from my hotel. They invited me to come over because it was just the 2 of them and they were having a few chicas over. I was cool with that. When the first 3 chicas showed up they were averaqe. No really my taste but I didn't wanted to bail So I took one chica for a quick spin. Nothing special didn't even nut before I said fuck it. When I came down stairs there was 3 more Chicas. Now these girls were top shelf, just how I like 'em. Since they new the knew 2 of the girls I didn't get to pick but man did I make out. I was left with the best one. And to my non habla espanola ass delight she spoke english. For some reason which I still don't know. The girls wanted to go to our hotel to do the deed. No Problemo. We walk to Club R wich was not far away. I have never walked down the street of Sosua with a Chica and got so much attention from domincanos and mongers. My girl wanted to walk close holding me tight which my for the beginning of a Nice GFE. Now G had already let me know that these girls were PROs and I would have to negotiate hard. (Good looking out G).

We got to the room and talk for a while. I had to cut the bullshit because I knew that this was supposed to be short time. On to the negotiations. She started off at 3K. I told her that this was not my first time here and that was to much for short time. She went for 2K. I counted 1.5K. and told her she could take the 2k and I would not see her anymore or she could get 1.5K for the next 3 days of my trip. She was no dummy (or was she). She went for the 1.5K. After the Shower she came out in a towel. She stood 5'11" 125lbs maybe. She had long, middle of her back, jet black hair. Her skin was soft and smooth to the touch. Her lips were thick and pouty. They looked as if they were designed for the BBJ. I knew I had to finish that way with her. Her tits were probably 34 B with long perky nipples. My mouth water at the sight of them. I felt like I was the dog in Pavlovs expirements (Psychology 101). She started off with a Great BBBJ. This trip she won Best BBBJ awarded by JD Power and Associates. She wanted to change postion and I complied only because I would have lost it any moment and I wanted to hit it doggie before exploded. I hit doggie and it was nice and wet. I was actually surprise it was still tight. I notice how long her legs were so I changed positions. I put her on her back with her legs in the air. I then move her need all the way down to here ears and Jack hammer the pussy from the front leaning rest (the push up position). It was good enought to make me lose it but I held out. I looked at those lips and knew it was time to take it home. I got on my back while she gave me an enthusiastic BBJ with just the right amount of had motion and spit. I blew my load and she took every drop. OOOH what a night. As good as this was I had no intention of hooking up with her again because I don't hard core Pros and I was on a mission for new booty.

Then next day. I was hanging out still drained from the night before. I saw one girl go by who seem different from the rest. She was nicely dress and had an innocent look about her. I approached her speaking english and she looked at me as if I was crazy. This usually works for me since some chica mistake me for being domincano. She was with a male and female friend. The guy was cool. He told me her name was Mercedes and he would translate for me. I told her that I thought she was beautiful and I would like to buy her a drink. She smile and said that was ok but she wanted to go to a quite bar to drink. So the 4 of us went to a bar past Classico for drinks. After about 20 min of translating the guy told me that this girls is no puta so don't touch her but she likes me and will continue to drink with me but he and his girlfriend were leaving. Mercedes and I drank some more and had fun trying to communicate in each others language. We then went to Classico and danced. It got late and I wanted to fuck. I thought "Crossfire play time is over. It is time to lose this chica." I figure I'd make her think I was leaving and then I could pull something from Classico. I had the security guard translate for me that I was going to sleep and that she could go home. The guard asked me if I was going to pay her to come with me. I told him no I don't think she is that type of girl. He then turns to her and starts speaking in spanish and I heard him say dinero. I may not know much but I know that means money. Mercedes looks at me and yells "NO You LOCO." I was trying to explain that I didn't say that. The two them talk some more and then the guard say to me "No problemo she go with you." I thought "cool free pussy." That is the best kind of pussy. "Motoconcho!!" Back to Club R.

Mercedes was fun and playful her face was like and angel. Her BBBJ skills were OK at best. We had a true GFE. The next day I had no intentions of seeing Mercedes so I didn't call her. But Mercedes had plans of her own. I was just about to go out on the hunt again at about 6:30pm When I saw Mercedes waiting for me outside of Club R. I couldn't break her little heart. So we went to dinner at the restaurant were she works. She wanted me to go to Charaminco to meet the family but I thought that was to deep so I talked my way out of that. I spent my last night in doing a repeat. I could believe it. But it was nice being in the arms of someone who just wanted to be with me for me (or at least that how she made me feel). In the morning I gave her 2K RD. She asked me why? I said for taxi. She said it was too much. I made her keep it. Good girl, but I will not be seeing her again she making me soft (I might get my pirates hook revoked).

Let's face it there is just too much to tell about these trips. In total I had 8 Chicas in 5 days and came back with lots of pics and no complaints. Maybe I'll tell about the rest, some other time.

Apos
05-18-2006, 08:39 PM
sounds like you had fun!

you probably could get even lower rates, especially if you find more chicas like mercedes but you're in the right ballpark. 1800 (even 1500) for short time is a bit much but 2000 for 2 TLN is great:D

thanks for sharing!

Phoenix
05-18-2006, 08:46 PM
Thanks for the report Crossfire

gdogg
05-18-2006, 09:42 PM
Excellent report, Crossfire. Can't wait to hear to stories of your other trips. Mercedes sounded like a great find!!

psriches
05-18-2006, 10:15 PM
Great report!!!

the_Jayman
05-18-2006, 10:18 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/the_jayman/11-2005/1194e23e.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/the_jayman/11-2005/P0000156.jpg

whynotme
05-18-2006, 10:44 PM
good verbal report
pics would be nice though

guttaman
05-19-2006, 01:09 AM
AMEN' JAYMAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Send every Moderator your pictures and we just may decide on early entrance to BOD. If the pics are sweet it is a no brainer.

THEGAME
05-19-2006, 01:44 AM
Nice report, it sounds like you had a good time. It's really nice to meet some non -hardcore Putas.My first trip was awesome, I met some real nice Chicas. The girls I was with on my second trip were more Hardcore, personally I have no problems with repeat Chicas & once again nice report.

"THE GAME"

mirage6
05-19-2006, 09:16 AM
Very nice report wish you had some pics of that hot souding chica

3somefan
05-21-2006, 08:42 PM
Thanks for the report. I'd love to see some pictures.

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
05-22-2006, 09:49 AM

I couldn't agree more Jayman.

I am stuck at work in NYC and a pic of a chica bootay is all I live for in this world.

AYUDAME!!!!!!

Crossfire1
05-22-2006, 11:57 AM
I couldn't agree more Jayman.

I am stuck at work in NYC and a pic of a chica bootay is all I live for in this world.

AYUDAME!!!!!!

You guys are funny. I just did a post about how pics can cause problems and you guys are whining about pics. Hey, I admire that fact that some of you have chicas that let you take naked pic and post them on the net. Maybe some of you just don't give a fuck about the out come of posting the chicas face on the net, and that's cool too. But I gotta be me. I'm trying in to give my contribution to the forum in ways that I'm comfortable with. I'm not trying to be Jayman or any of his crew. If my post are worthless, I could just become one of the thousands of silent leaches that just read the board and never post anything.

Jimmydr
05-22-2006, 11:58 AM
You guys are funny. I just did a post about how pics can cause problems and you guys are whining about pics. Hey, I admire that fact that some of you have chicas that let you take naked pic and post them on the net. Maybe some of you just don't give a fuck about the out come of posting the chicas face on the net, and that's cool too. But I gotta be me. I'm trying in to give my contribution to the forum in ways that I comfortable with. I'm not trying to be Jayman or any of his crew. If my post are worthless, I could just become one of the thousands of silent leaches that just read the board and never post anything.

They are whores and they lie and cheat and will take your last peso if you let them.

Jimmydr
05-22-2006, 12:01 PM
I could just become one of the thousands of silent leaches that just read the board and never post anything.

Just think where would we be if I never posted anything. Guys would be spending $150 an hour in DR.

Crossfire1
05-22-2006, 12:01 PM
Fuck you Jayman!! Oh yeah I said that when I joined the forum. :) Now I know why.

gdogg
05-22-2006, 12:10 PM
Great report, despite the lack of pics. Thank you, and keep posting!!

Crossfire1
05-22-2006, 12:40 PM
Just think where would we be if I never posted anything. Guys would be spending $150 an hour in DR.

You are absolutely correct Jimmydr. Thanks. And that's why I post to give back to the guys that have paved the way.

gdogg
05-22-2006, 05:22 PM

Guys would have never gone to the DR (at least in my case)!

Hemp
05-22-2006, 10:03 PM
You guys are funny. I just did a post about how pics can cause problems and you guys are whining about pics. Hey, I admire that fact that some of you have chicas that let you take naked pic and post them on the net. Maybe some of you just don't give a fuck about the out come of posting the chicas face on the net, and that's cool too. But I gotta be me. I'm trying in to give my contribution to the forum in ways that I'm comfortable with. I'm not trying to be Jayman or any of his crew. If my post are worthless, I could just become one of the thousands of silent leaches that just read the board and never post anything.

Dont let the pic seekers sweat you...

it was great reporting none the least, very informative.
u have helped tremendously.