PDA

View Full Version : Price of Beer!!!

Jimmydr
10-29-2004, 08:42 AM
Well if you think the prices are too high, buy beer by the case, keep it in your room and it will cost you 30-35 pesos a beer. Just a suggestion.

BrooklynBeas
10-29-2004, 09:42 AM
Well if you think the prices are too high, buy beer by the case, keep it in your room and it will cost you 30-35 pesos a beer. Just a suggestion.

190 pesos for a 6 pack of small Presidentes at Super Super....
50 pesos for a beer at the palace bar... they are ice cold though!
I paid 40 pesos for a grande at a corner bodega in POP and in La Vega...
100 pesos for a small at voodoo... it just doesnt add up...

Don Tomas
10-29-2004, 09:45 AM

I don't know if a bar would appreciate you running back and forth to your room and bringing in your own beer. :D

Jimmydr
10-29-2004, 09:48 AM

I don't know if a bar would appreciate you running back and forth to your room and bringing in your own beer. :D

If you are at The Palace or The Europa, you sure could sit by the pool with your own beer if you wanted too.

psriches
10-29-2004, 08:21 PM
When I stayed at the Palace in September, there was a group of guys who bought their own beer and actually stored it in the Palace cooler.

WSJ3
10-29-2004, 08:33 PM
When I stayed at the Palace in September, there was a group of guys who bought their own beer and actually stored it in the Palace cooler.

My last night I was at D'Classico disco and the beer was 100DR about 3.20 US.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/Novia.jpg

This is my nueva novia...I met her walking the back streets and believe me she was a keeper.

Yeah I know it doesn't show her face but I don't want the DragonSlayer psriches tagging that ass.

I can't even get a blowjob in Sosua anymore without the chica asking me when my home boy is returning to Sosua.

Hey finish sucking my STRUDEL and then we can talk about Mr. Perfect.

LOL.

gdogg
10-29-2004, 09:51 PM
She has a nice profile. That's a really great pic!
:D

psriches
10-29-2004, 10:04 PM
i'll be down next month to slay that hoe..... just kidding!! :wink:

WSJ3
10-29-2004, 10:05 PM
She has a nice profile. That's a really great pic!
:D

Many thanks my brother from another mother...

Believe me this is just the tip of the iceberg...wait until you see me and psriches at Crystals in Puerta Plata...

Love Tiny Women
10-31-2004, 07:02 PM
I dont really care about the price of beer, but how does the taste compare to american or european beer?

Reel Deal
10-31-2004, 07:20 PM
I dont really care about the price of beer, but how does the taste compare to american or european beer?You're from Holland, so you're used to hoppy, skunky beer (uinlike the Belgians who brew some really good, not so hoppy wheat beers), so Presidente is a step up. You're in luck.

The Presidente DR version has a higher alcohol content than we get in the states, prolly similar to what you get. It can butt-whip you if'n you're not careful.

Presidente is good as long as it stays cold. When it warms, it's not nearly as good.

Natcional (who brews Presidente) also brews a really nice amber/darker beer, not too unlike Lowenbrau dark. Try Bohemia, too.