PDA

View Full Version : 13 in 7 days, gotta love Sosua.

theman
10-21-2008, 09:01 AM
It all started with this

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=130144

Back from my first trip to Sosua. What can I say; it was the trip of my life, hopefully more to come. I left knowing I would have sex with a couple of woman, but not that much, 13(9 Haitianas and 4 Dominican, the reason is I speak perfect Creole, it’s easier for me to talk with them) in 7 days, didn’t know it was possible.

First day, Saturday oct. 11th: arrived at 11am at Casa Marina (Took that hotel since it was not expensive at all, Flight + Hotel 750$ Can.) At noon I and my friend took the road walk 5 minutes and saw a old friend of mine from high school that now live in Sosua, he explain to us how things work down there and hit the road again, around 1pm we saw 2 beautiful woman walking on Pedro Glisante, we went and talk to them, they invite us to their home, great, we chilled there from 2 to 5pm, just talk, kiss and a little more, but no sex, they said later on. So we went back to hotel had lunch and went to La Passion, this is even, toons of beautiful ladies, I went with Mary, just gorgeous, took the 2500 Rd option. Then later that night we went to Classico with the 2 ladies we met in the afternoon, had a great time, danced a lot, I love bachata and Salsa (she was surprise I knew how to dance) then we went back to their home, have crazy sex, they didn’t even ask for money, but I should of give them money, they thought we were boyfriend and girlfriend , so I had to sit down and explain to her, no way I’m having sex twice this week with the same woman, to many in Sosua for that. She understands, and I gave her 1000Rd as a gift since she never asks for money.

I’ll try to keep it short for the other day.

Sunday, we went to the public beach, the guy who rent us the chair, ask if we wanted woman, of course, he came back to me with a nice Dominican girl, but she can’t speak, we manage to understand each other, bought her food and Presidente, then sex in the water. Gave her 500Rd and she was happy and went back home. At night went to Classico again, met another beautiful Haitiana, had a great night, except that the lady from the previous day was jealous and wanted to beat the woman I was with, I had to step up and calm her down. Anyway went back to her place(the new one) and had crazy sex. She was so nice that I took her to Cabarete the next day, we eat, went to the beach and went back home. Never asked me for any money, guess the food in Cabarete was anough.

Wont explain everyday, since it was almost the same story just different woman, I was happy that either Dominican or Haitiana had no problem taking me to their place, save money on Cabana.

The last Friday was crazy, at night went on Pedro Glisante, enter all the bar looking for a nice moment, chat with a nice Dominican and took her to a place they charge 300Rd for one hour for the room, agreed with her on 1000rd for sex, it was 10pm, at 11pm back to the club, that night we spent at Latino’s club, had mad fun, drink, dance, woman loved he fact that I know how to dance everything at 2am I start talking to 2 beautiful Haitiana that live in Cabarete told them since I was leaving the next day I really wanted to have sex with both of them, lucky me they we bi-sexual, we had an amazing moment, but only 1 hour since it was at the same Cabana. We agreed on 500Rd each.

I think the fact that it’s low season they don’t ask for much money, coz we had the choice, 10 woman for one man. Also the fact that we still young (30) and I guess look well too, that’s what they say. In all I spent 500$ Us for the week, food at Rocky’s( Casa Marina food suck) Drink, souvenir and woman. I will definitely be back very soon.

Ps: sorry for my English, it’s not my first language, French is.
Oh and also, sorry no pic, I’m not single, couldn’t take the chance to get back home with any pics .

ElPlomero
10-21-2008, 09:57 AM
Back from my first trip to Sosua. What can I say; it was the trip of my life, hopefully more to come. I left knowing I would have sex with a couple of woman, but not that much, 13(9 Haitianas and 4 Dominican, the reason is I speak perfect Creole, it’s easier for me to talk with them) in 7 days, didn’t know it was possible.

First day, Saturday oct. 11th: arrived at 11am at Casa Marina (Took that hotel since it was not expensive at all, Flight + Hotel 750$ Can.) At noon I and my friend took the road walk 5 minutes and saw a old friend of mine from high school that now live in Sosua, he explain to us how things work down there and hit the road again, around 1pm we saw 2 beautiful woman walking on Pedro Glisante, we went and talk to them, they invite us to their home, great, we chilled there from 2 to 5pm, just talk, kiss and a little more, but no sex, they said later on. So we went back to hotel had lunch and went to La Passion, this is even, toons of beautiful ladies, I went with Mary, just gorgeous, took the 2500 Rd option. Then later that night we went to Classico with the 2 ladies we met in the afternoon, had a great time, danced a lot, I love bachata and Salsa (she was surprise I knew how to dance) then we went back to their home, have crazy sex, they didn’t even ask for money, but I should of give them money, they thought we were boyfriend and girlfriend , so I had to sit down and explain to her, no way I’m having sex twice this week with the same woman, to many in Sosua for that. She understands, and I gave her 1000Rd as a gift since she never asks for money.

Sunday, we went to the public beach, the guy who rent us the chair, ask if we wanted woman, of course, he came back to me with a nice Dominican girl, but she can’t speak, we manage to understand each other, bought her food and Presidente, then sex in the water. Gave her 500Rd and she was happy and went back home. At night went to Classico again, met another beautiful Haitiana, had a great night, except that the lady from the previous day was jealous and wanted to beat the woman I was with, I had to step up and calm her down. Anyway went back to her place(the new one) and had crazy sex. She was so nice that I took her to Cabarete the next day, we eat, went to the beach and went back home. Never asked me for any money, guess the food in Cabarete was anough.

Wont explain everyday, since it was almost the same story just different woman, I was happy that either Dominican or Haitiana had no problem taking me to their place, save money on Cabana.

The last Friday was crazy, at night went on Pedro Glisante, enter all the bar looking for a nice moment, chat with a nice Dominican and took her to a place they charge 300Rd for one hour for the room, agreed with her on 1000rd for sex, it was 10pm, at 11pm back to the club, that night we spent at Latino’s club, had mad fun, drink, dance, woman loved he fact that I know how to dance everything at 2am I start talking to 2 beautiful Haitiana that live in Cabarete told them since I was leaving the next day I really wanted to have sex with both of them, lucky me they we bi-sexual, we had an amazing moment, but only 1 hour since it was at the same Cabana. We agreed on 500Rd each.

I think the fact that it’s low season they don’t ask for much money, coz we had the choice, 10 woman for one man. Also the fact that we still young (30) and I guess look well too, that’s what they say. In all I spent 500$ Us for the week, food at Rocky’s( Casa Marina food suck) Drink, souvenir and woman. I will definitely be back very soon.

Oh and also, sorry no pic, I’m not single, couldn’t take the chance to get back home with any pics .

You might consider buying a small flash drive for your pictures. I have one that fits into an oversized credit card sized holder and slips right into your wallet. You wouldn't, or more importantly your S/O wouldn't, even know what it is.

If you do this, you will want photos to remember the girls. That's a big part of it and after the first 100 or so, you'll start forgetting them.

theman
10-21-2008, 10:38 AM
I know what it is, just didn't want to take any chances, dont think it's worth a divorce. I have a good memory for woman :wink:

Hemp
10-21-2008, 11:09 AM
If you married, stick to your gut! leave the picture stuff alone.

Good read....looking forward to more.

thx :wink:

I know what it is, just didn't want to take any chances, dont think it's worth a divorce. I have a good memory for woman :wink:

theman
10-21-2008, 11:33 AM
If you married, stick to your gut! leave the picture stuff alone.

Good read....looking forward to more.

thx :wink:

That's what I did, well I actually took alot of pic, my friend even film me once I was having sex qith one of the chica, after watching it, just delete that movie. Man I miss Sosua so bad now.

Oh and where are the ugly woman in sosua? I mean 95% of all the woman I saw were just beautiful.

cainer
10-21-2008, 12:08 PM

TheMan

U are one lucky canuck. U also must be one handsome canuck. Maybe knowing how to dance also gets u many discounts in Sosua.(i am sure it does) The chicas u told us about were either free, 500 pesos, or 1000 pesos. That is exceptional.

Its nice to read a report where it is possible to fuck 13 chicas in 7 days and eat and drink as well, all for under $500USD(excluding hotel and airfare)

I am not a rich guy. I cant afford what most guys on this site can. Its still encouraging to hear i havent been priced out of Sosua as of yet. Thanks for sharing your trip with us.

theman
10-21-2008, 01:21 PM
TheMan

U are one lucky canuck. U also must be one handsome canuck. Maybe knowing how to dance also gets u many discounts in Sosua.(i am sure it does) The chicas u told us about were either free, 500 pesos, or 1000 pesos. That is exceptional.

Its nice to read a report where it is possible to fuck 13 chicas in 7 days and eat and drink as well, all for under $500USD(excluding hotel and airfare)

I am not a rich guy. I cant afford what most guys on this site can. Its still encouraging to hear i havent been priced out of Sosua as of yet. Thanks for sharing your trip with us.

Yeah, I really tought I would of have to pay alot of money for chicas there, but first I'm 30, think I still look good, that what the chica told me, bet hey, they say anything for money :lol: , second I really know how to dance Bachata, merengue, and I mst admit, I'm really good in Salsa, they were surprise and third what help me the most down there is that I speak a perfect Creole, not alot of white man speak creole like I do, so for Haitiana I was like one of them, even Dominican girl were surprise. And no, never paid over 1000Rd, and it's not only for sex, sometime I spent many hours with them, just chilling and drink. It was really a dream vacantion, I will go back for sure. Oh and in the club sometime the girl were asking for 2000Rd, but I just negotiate with them, I told her, me I ask 1000Rd for you to have sex with me, so let's deal for 1000Rd :lol: I made them understand I will please you and pay you :lol:

weyland
10-21-2008, 02:29 PM
One thing that is most unusual in your report is the number of times you say you went back to their place for sex. Most of us have sex in:
1. Our hotel rooms/condos
2. Rooms on the bar/brothel premises
3. Cabañas (and short-time hotels like Calipso, which is probably where you went on one occasion)
or 4. Up against a tree or vehicle :) (not me, I like my comfort)

I have been to chica's rooms/houses many times but never for the purpose of, or in the expectation of, having sex. 19 times out of 20 they will have children or other family present in their cramped accommodation and even when not they would not want the neighbours (who are usually less than 5 metres away) knowing what we were doing.

In the many hundreds of reports I have read here I can only remember maybe two or three occasions when someone fucked the girl in their own home and I think none of these were in Sosúa.

Maybe my post will prompt a rush of others claiming to have joined the "leche delivered to your home" service?

theman
10-21-2008, 02:36 PM
One thing that is most unusual in your report is the number of times you say you went back to their place for sex. Most of us have sex in:
3. Cabañas (and short-time hotels like Calipso, which is probably where you went on one occasion)

I have been to chica's rooms/houses many times but never for the purpose of, or in the expectation of, having sex. 19 times out of 20 they will have children or other family present in their cramped accommodation and even when not they would not want the neighbours (who are usually less than 5 metres away) knowing what we were doing.

In the many hundreds of reports I have read here I can only remember maybe two or three occasions when someone fucked the girl in their own home and I think none of these were in Sosúa.

Maybe my post will prompt a rush of others claiming to have joined the "leche delivered to your home" service?

I only went to one Dominican woman home(I said I have a friend that live in Sosua, and he knows her, that's why she took me back to her place, nice place on Pedro Clisante, she even drove me back to Casa Marina with her jeep(red CRV) after ), all the others were Haitiana, like I said, I speak fluent Creole and know their culture and music like it was mine, maybe that's why the felt more confortable with me going to their home, true most have kids, but they live in Haiti with relative. I did went to Calypso 3 times only for 300Rd one hour, but dont like that place. And since I was at Casa Marina, it wasnt possible for me to bring back guest. I made friend with a guy that have a shop close to the beach, me and my freidn went to his place to chill, where he live there's about 10 room(apt) all the other room have nice Haitiana living there, spent time with 3 down there. And in my 13 I had sex with, one was at La passion and 2 at other massage place close to my hotel.

curiousdude
10-21-2008, 02:53 PM
Back from my first trip to Sosua. ....
..... then we went back to their home, have crazy sex, they didn’t even ask for money....

Sunday, we went to the public beach, the guy who rent us the chair, ask if we wanted woman, of course, he came back to me with a nice Dominican girl, but she can’t speak, we manage to understand each other, bought her food and Presidente, then sex in the water. Gave her 500Rd and she was happy and went back home.

I had a reaction similar to Weyland's. I must confess I am both inspired and envious at the same time. On my first trips to Sosua, in July and August of this year, I was there for a total of 15 days, over twice as long as you, but I only had about half the number of chicas as you did. And I paid a LOT MORE than you did. Like Weyland, I am surprised you were able to fuck so many chicas in their own homes; I never managed that even though I was able to visit a few chicas in their homes. Additionally, I am surprised you were able to have "sex in the water." That sounds like it must have been interesting.

It appears that you benefited from being 1) young, 2) a good dancer, and 3) a good speaker of Creole. As I'm at least ten years older than you and I can't get any younger, I guess I'd better get to work on my language learning (which for me will continue to be Spanish, not Creole) and my dancing (which is even shittier than my Spanish).

Keep it coming (the report I mean) and share with us your secrets (but not your secretions)! Sorry for the bad, intentional puns.

theman
10-21-2008, 03:20 PM
I had a reaction similar to Weyland's. I must confess I am both inspired and envious at the same time. On my first trips to Sosua, in July and August of this year, I was there for a total of 15 days, over twice as long as you, but I only had about half the number of chicas as you did. And I paid a LOT MORE than you did. Like Weyland, I am surprised you were able to fuck so many chicas in their own homes; I never managed that even though I was able to visit a few chicas in their homes. Additionally, I am surprised you were able to have "sex in the water." That sounds like it must have been interesting.

It appears that you benefited from being 1) young, 2) a good dancer, and 3) a good speaker of Creole. As I'm at least ten years older than you and I can't get any younger, I guess I'd better get to work on my language learning (which for me will continue to be Spanish, not Creole) and my dancing (which is even shittier than my Spanish).

Keep it coming (the report I mean) and share with us your secrets (but not your secretions)! Sorry for the bad, intentional puns.

I knew some people would have hard time beleiving me, but why lie, it wont give me anything. The thing about language is alot of white male speak spanish, but it's rare to see a white man speak creole, trust me they were very surprise. The one I had sex with in the water was Dominican, she cant talk (dumb) the guy on the beach who I rent the chair introduce me to her, again he was Haitian, so maybe he did me a favor to get that chica for me. As for me going back to chica's home, I always told them, I would love to get with you, but cant go to Casa Marina and I dont like Cabana, so they offer their place, all of them lived close in Sosua(El Batey), walking distance. And I dont think I'll have that price in Febuary, it's slow season, they take what they can I guess, and if you take a woman at 2am, she have 2 choice take the 500Rd or go home w/o nothing!

weyland
10-21-2008, 05:30 PM
The thing about language is a lot of white males speak Spanish, but it's rare to hear a white man speak creole - trust me, they were very surprised.
Exactly. When I finally get to live there I will need to learn Spanish for my daily survival, economy and convenience, but with my existing handicaps (old, ugly, cannot dance, and damned near broke) I am not expecting it to give me an edge for sex because so many better prospects also speak Spanish. But I know learning Kreyol will give me an edge for sex because the haitianas' faces already light up when I mumble the few Kreyol words and phrases I know. All their days they are made to feel bottom of the social heap so they are touched and intrigued if anyone takes the slightest interest in their culture (which is, incidentally, far richer than that of the Dominicans). If I ever show even the most elementary knowledge of Haitian geography, politics, music, or whatever, they are amazed.

Well, I hope the above theory is correct because I will be basing my whole strategy for continuous and affordable pussy 52 weeks each year on it. :)

theman
10-21-2008, 06:07 PM
Exactly. When I finally get to live there I will need to learn Spanish for my daily survival, economy and convenience, but with my existing handicaps (old, ugly, cannot dance, and damned near broke) I am not expecting it to give me an edge for sex because so many better prospects also speak Spanish. But I know learning Kreyol will give me an edge for sex because the haitianas' faces already light up when I mumble the few Kreyol words and phrases I know. All their days they are made to feel bottom of the social heap so they are touched and intrigued if anyone takes the slightest interest in their culture (which is, incidentally, far richer than that of the Dominicans). If I ever show even the most elementary knowledge of Haitian geography, politics, music, or whatever, they are amazed.

Well, I hope the above theory is correct because I will be basing my whole strategy for continuous and affordable pussy 52 weeks each year on it. :)

Exactly, so now you understand why I had many Haitiana for almost nothing. And wow, they look good.

BCell
10-21-2008, 10:53 PM
sounds like a very successful first trip, nice

KoKi9290
10-22-2008, 12:30 AM
Smart move on the pix. On my third trip to the DR, my wife (soon to be ex) went thru all the files in my home office and found the one and only picture I had of myself with a chica in Classicos. (the photographer who is always there took it on my second trip) If you're going to bring away pictures, take every precaution to safeguard them. You live and learn!

cainer
10-22-2008, 01:15 AM
I only went to one Dominican woman home(I said I have a friend that live in Sosua, and he knows her, that's why she took me back to her place, nice place on Pedro Clisante, she even drove me back to Casa Marina with her jeep(red CRV) after ), all the others were Haitiana, like I said, I speak fluent Creole and know their culture and music like it was mine, maybe that's why the felt more confortable with me going to their home, true most have kids, but they live in Haiti with relative. I did went to Calypso 3 times only for 300Rd one hour, but dont like that place. And since I was at Casa Marina, it wasnt possible for me to bring back guest. I made friend with a guy that have a shop close to the beach, me and my freidn went to his place to chill, where he live there's about 10 room(apt) all the other room have nice Haitiana living there, spent time with 3 down there. And in my 13 I had sex with, one was at La passion and 2 at other massage place close to my hotel.
U forgot to mention the sex in the water on the beach:) Thats a freebie when u are staying in an A1 resort:):):)

ErikS
10-22-2008, 09:28 AM

Yo!..........;)

weyland
10-22-2008, 09:46 AM
Yo!..........;)
Stratton, you are one of a kind and always to be exempted from any generalisation. But I was thinking more of occasional holiday visitors. Those who live there permanently or spend many months a year there will obviously have the opportunity to build other sorts of relationships with different behaviour patterns.

Even I was once invited to have sex with the chica I have known (on and off) the longest, in her hovel while her children were the other side of a flimsy curtain, but I did not feel comfortable with doing that. Not so much a moral inhibition because I know that Dominicans and Haitians must have sex all the time in their one-room homes with children present, but more because I did not want to get sucked into the sort of domestic intimacy and ongoing relationship that might have implied.

theman
10-22-2008, 03:16 PM
Is it normal that Im addicted to Sosua and just want to go back? Cant even concentrate at work!

LM
10-22-2008, 03:46 PM
Is it normal that Im addicted to Sosua and just want to go back? Cant even concentrate at work!

Perfectly normal.....I know the feeling all to well:lol:

wrgold
10-22-2008, 03:47 PM
I would be much more productive at work if I didnt have this forum to read all day. I took my first trip in June of this year and all I can think about is getting back there too. It is a highly contagious virus that you contracted in the DR and the only cure is to go back

weyland
10-22-2008, 04:13 PM
Is it normal that I'm addicted to Sosua and just want to go back? Cant even concentrate at work!
You wouldn't be normal if you didn't feel like that. You could replace the word "Sosúa" with "DR" though as that feeling is not unique to Sosúa visitors. I hope we can meet up sometime. You can introduce me to the chicas as your grandfather. (I have a French surname).

GREEKFREAK
10-22-2008, 04:41 PM
PERFECTLY normal feeling u got...when i go clubbin in ny i spend 15 dollars for a drink...i buy atleast 5 ...i find myself paying for a cab.....i find myself spending 16 bucks on a haircut.....when all that money can be out into use in sosua.....

eastcoastallstar
10-22-2008, 05:14 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Welcome to our world!!!

Your officially isoc now.

theman
10-22-2008, 05:24 PM
You wouldn't be normal if you didn't feel like that. You could replace the word "Sosúa" with "DR" though as that feeling is not unique to Sosúa visitors. I hope we can meet up sometime. You can introduce me to the chicas as your grandfather. (I have a French surname).

:lol: We could do that.:rofl:

cainer
10-22-2008, 05:31 PM
PERFECTLY normal feeling u got...when i go clubbin in ny i spend 15 dollars for a drink...i buy atleast 5 ...i find myself paying for a cab.....i find myself spending 16 bucks on a haircut.....when all that money can be out into use in sosua.....

$15 for one drink? Are u serious?

eastcoastallstar
10-22-2008, 05:35 PM
Pussy is a helluva drug.

theman
10-23-2008, 03:16 PM
Pussy is a helluva drug.

Especially pussy in DR. Sun , beach and pussy is a great mix.